Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Tonto Dikeh Steps Out To Worship God In This Outfit (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Steps Out To Worship God In This Outfit (Photos) (57653 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Steps Out In A Red Dress For Sunday Service (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Steps Of For Church Service In Glamorously Styled Outfit (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With D'banj For Adewale Aladejana's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Steps Out To Worship God In This Outfit (Photos) by alfa2016: 6:47am On Mar 13, 2017
The actress this morning shared new photos looking happy and unfazed by all the drama with her estranged husband.

She wrote:

When you know the God you serve,YOU prepare yourself for his Blessings••

Stepped out in my @yuteerone TO worship my Father..

@bibyonce pon the makeup

#GreatNight #GreatPeople #GreatGod #Celebrity shift praise2017"

Beautiful outfit!

When you know the God…

http://mojidelano.com/2017/03/tonto-dike-unfazed-by-drama-with-ex-husband-shines-in-new-photos/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRkOWtFDSbd/?hl=en

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out To Worship God In This Outfit (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 6:59am On Mar 13, 2017
If someone like this could be people's role model... This generation is really wasted.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out To Worship God In This Outfit (Photos) by faithugo64(f): 7:07am On Mar 13, 2017
Unfazed ke

If I hear

Do you know the pain/trauma lying beneath her make up and smile?

She is a good actress

Let's see if she is Gona keep calm to the next allegation by her hubby or anyone set

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out To Worship God In This Outfit (Photos) by KevMitnick: 7:24am On Mar 13, 2017
The heart of a woman is an ocean of secrets... She displays an outward appearance of being unfazed but its all a smokescreen. You really don't want to know what she is going through.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out To Worship God In This Outfit (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 7:43am On Mar 13, 2017
Seun now when ur prayer don work

Her marriage don finally break

This na the best time to enter her oh

Just de form nice guy, they buy her tinz like pepper soup and ice cream, agidi jollof

B4 u go know, she go allow u lie down near her

From there u can start to KEMEN her

Seun nor mumu urself oh, as I don tell, na soo u go run am

Oyaa call her now lipsrsealed

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out To Worship God In This Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 13, 2017
faithugo64:
Unfazed ke

If I hear

Let's see if she is Gona keep calm to the next allegation by her hubby or anyone sef
That's how she was unfazed in d abusive marriage b4.

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out To Worship God In This Outfit (Photos) by rosalieene(f): 8:50am On Mar 13, 2017
Na she sabi
people post pictures everyday what's the big deal op

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out To Worship God In This Outfit (Photos) by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 10:04am On Mar 13, 2017
Good

Churchyard abi Churchill see ya life

Afonja and amorous multiplier relationship. They are cheats

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out To Worship God In This Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 13, 2017
How does that bring back the health of Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out To Worship God In This Outfit (Photos) by sbergy: 10:04am On Mar 13, 2017
Good for her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out To Worship God In This Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 13, 2017
Confused woman. Attention seeker.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out To Worship God In This Outfit (Photos) by tayoxx(m): 10:05am On Mar 13, 2017
Seun see opportunity ooo.. she don free.. reason her Mata na.. I blive u gann

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out To Worship God In This Outfit (Photos) by chinex276(m): 10:05am On Mar 13, 2017
arggggh... this Is getting really annoying ... just imagine d topic before na sango she Go worship Na was oooo.... nairalanders jus brace up in an hour time another topic will hit front page:Tonto Dick-ey share pix of he nyashhhh with injury from chuchills big kondo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out To Worship God In This Outfit (Photos) by MischiefMaker: 10:05am On Mar 13, 2017
Fresh revelation is coming underway.....
As churchill dey smach fresh pkomos naso apostle sule dey banger tonto dicke....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out To Worship God In This Outfit (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:05am On Mar 13, 2017
i can beat ma chest anywhere say lalasticlala they give TOTO DICK-HEY doggy style grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out To Worship God In This Outfit (Photos) by Abdhul(m): 10:05am On Mar 13, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out To Worship God In This Outfit (Photos) by DLondonboiy: 10:05am On Mar 13, 2017
mtcheeew
Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out To Worship God In This Outfit (Photos) by dragonking3: 10:06am On Mar 13, 2017
Liar woman angry

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out To Worship God In This Outfit (Photos) by TINALETC3(f): 10:06am On Mar 13, 2017
kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out To Worship God In This Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 13, 2017
It is really a big shame that young woman like this without any pedigree, any iota of integrity is now been portrayed as a role model, I sincerely hope this generation of Nigerians can still be redeemed

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out To Worship God In This Outfit (Photos) by oluwaahmed: 10:07am On Mar 13, 2017
Wats all dis nonsense & fucvkerry posts abt dese days on FP Anyways...

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out To Worship God In This Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 13, 2017
eezeribe:
If someone like this could be people's role model... This generation is really wasted.

I cannot but agree with you

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out To Worship God In This Outfit (Photos) by babeface3: 10:07am On Mar 13, 2017
People that always flaunt public joy do not have inner peace. Those that struggle to post all kinds of pictures on fb have vacuums they are struggling to fill. Do we have psychologists here
alfa2016:
The actress this morning shared new photos looking happy and unfazed by all the drama with her estranged husband.

She wrote:

@bibyonce pon the makeup

Beautiful outfit!

When you know the God…

http://mojidelano.com/2017/03/tonto-dike-unfazed-by-drama-with-ex-husband-shines-in-new-photos/

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out To Worship God In This Outfit (Photos) by tchordz: 10:07am On Mar 13, 2017
The problem we have as people is that we don't take God seriously for everything we do. We then decide to run to him when we think we issues we alone cannot handle. Notwithstanding Gods arms are open to u.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out To Worship God In This Outfit (Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 10:08am On Mar 13, 2017
alfa2016:

She wrote:

@bibyonce pon the makeup

Beautiful outfit!

When you know the God…

Toto decay ,should allow us some rest na. Happy people don't go about trying to be noticed. The fact that she does tells you that she is not happy. Everything about her just like her acting is very fake!

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out To Worship God In This Outfit (Photos) by tintingz(m): 10:08am On Mar 13, 2017
So what should we do?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out To Worship God In This Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 13, 2017
faithugo64:
Unfazed ke

If I hear

Let's see if she is Gona keep calm to the next allegation by her hubby or anyone sef
she be actress
Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out To Worship God In This Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 13, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out To Worship God In This Outfit (Photos) by austinoeze(m): 10:10am On Mar 13, 2017
Trust me, all these stunts of smiling and bragging in photos are just for the fans to get the impression that she's moved on with her life but deep inside her, she still feels the pain of loosing her hubby to a more pretty chick. I remember Tonto Dikeh attacking married celebrity couples before settling down. Posting headless photos of her son, hiding his face from us her fans. Karma is truly a bitch.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out To Worship God In This Outfit (Photos) by DaySpringer: 10:10am On Mar 13, 2017
Who is she opening Cleavage for in that Dress?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo Hits Club Rumors In Sexy Outfit / Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) / E-money, His Wife And Kcee Storm Anambra, Welcomed By Kinsmen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.