Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Webmasters In Akure Pls Get In Here - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters In Akure Pls Get In Here (386 Views)

Christmas Gift For All Webmasters In The House / Webmasters In The House Please Help Me To Review My New Website / Webmasters In The House Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters In Akure Pls Get In Here by bitrade: 7:45am On Mar 13, 2017
Good day guys. It is no more news that websites can be designed without any prior and concrete knowledge on programming but rather people now make use of plugins and blogger templates for wordpress and blogger respectively.
I have a website that someone helped me set up with mainly plugins but still i have problem controlling the back end of the site. I later discovered that i still need to learn how to tweak some codes of whatever plugin i use so as to suite how how i want my site to be.
This is my problem. Thats why i need webmasters in akure to hep me with a face to face lecture.
I dont want to call upon someone every time whenever i want to make changes to my site. Pls tell me if you are willing to do so and state the amount you will charge me.
I only want to learn the basics of how to tweak any wordpress plugin or blogger templates, adding links to categories and pages of sites, adsense codes, and every other necessary things. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Ponzi Scheme / Verified Naija Adsense For Sale At Affordable Rate / I Need A Very Good Google Web Toolkit (GWT) Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.