Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

#bbnaija: I Like Bally But He Is Younger Than Me, Bisola Opens Up, While Tboss - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / #bbnaija: I Like Bally But He Is Younger Than Me, Bisola Opens Up, While Tboss (978 Views)

Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics / Lovely Pictures From My Younger Brother's Wedding / Do You Agree Bally And This Nollywood Actor Look Alike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: I Like Bally But He Is Younger Than Me, Bisola Opens Up, While Tboss by cutieberie1(f): 8:12am On Mar 13, 2017
Bisola is in a love triangle in the Big Brother Naija house
It is a known fact that she is into ThinTallTony but lately she has taken to Bally and it seems Bally is not responding as she expected.
She also revealed that she has fallen in love with Bally from day one in the house but for the fact that she is older than him. She said of her relationship with ThinTallTony and Bally:
“With Tony I can be myself. I like him a lot and after the show we will be very very close.”
On third party between her and TTT she said:
“I know that he is really into Tboss”.

Bisola got cosy with Bally lately and she said of her feelings for him:
“I will be honest. When I came into the house I did like Bally because I have this policy on I cannot date anybody younger than me so no go area.”
Comparing Bally to TTT Bisola said:
“With Bally, it is one sided. I like Bally though but TTT can tolerate my excesses though I told him he shold let me know if I am overdoing it.”
Other Housemates went ahead to share their emotional feelings,
For Debbie Rise her emotions are to Bassey whom she said she sees more than just a friend,
Newly married Efe and Marvis seem to be taking their pseudo-wedding to another level.
Marvis said of Efe:” He is my love, love. I have a soft spot for Efe naturally.” While Efe said of Marvis: “The feeling is mutual.”
Tboss plans to kidnap ThinTallTony to herself for one day
TTT like Bisola is also in a love triangle. He has something for Bisola and now Tboss. He said this about Bisola:”There is a level of understanding between us. She is just on point and she dey make me mad. She is very creative.”
And for Tboss, he said: “As at yesterday she said she will kidnap me one day.”
Cc:Rocktation
Re: #bbnaija: I Like Bally But He Is Younger Than Me, Bisola Opens Up, While Tboss by cutieberie1(f): 8:13am On Mar 13, 2017
Cc:lalasticlala

Re: #bbnaija: I Like Bally But He Is Younger Than Me, Bisola Opens Up, While Tboss by pweshboi(m): 8:18am On Mar 13, 2017
I dey come... I go comment soon untop this immoral show termed entertainment.

Re: #bbnaija: I Like Bally But He Is Younger Than Me, Bisola Opens Up, While Tboss by aristocrazzy: 8:27am On Mar 13, 2017
How dry is this film turning out to be tongue
Re: #bbnaija: I Like Bally But He Is Younger Than Me, Bisola Opens Up, While Tboss by nepapole(m): 8:54am On Mar 13, 2017
Awon oniranu gbogbo.
Re: #bbnaija: I Like Bally But He Is Younger Than Me, Bisola Opens Up, While Tboss by cutieberie1(f): 11:15am On Mar 13, 2017
nepapole:
Awon oniranu gbogbo.
Translate
Re: #bbnaija: I Like Bally But He Is Younger Than Me, Bisola Opens Up, While Tboss by nepapole(m): 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
cutieberie1:

Translate
I think it means nonsense people.

(1) (Reply)

See The Photo From The YABATECH Rag Day That Has Got Everyone Talking..... / Operation No Carry Over Into 2018. / How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.