Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,559 members, 7,854,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:53 PM

Get Free Blogger Template - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Free Blogger Template (408 Views)

Free Blogger Template Needed [gurumasters, Help A Fellow Blogger] / Get Professional With Any Free Blogger Template Of Your Choice 'for A Token' / Free Blogger Blog With Premium Template (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Blogger Template by Techvillz(m): 8:43am On Mar 13, 2017
As a young blogger, Getting and editing templates was one of the most difficult task I experienced. All authors and owners the blogs I used to be an active reader and commenter stopped replying my emails when I asked them to send me their blog template.

And the ones that replied said their template costs 10k. I was so hurt and disappointed, so I channeled all those feelings into something useful, by being determined to make my own template, and Finally I did it

So if you are a blogger, (newbie or not) looking for a fast loading blogger template that can load in seconds even on 2G, I will give you my blog template Free of charge.

Just make of google search of Techvillz blogger template. And download my template free of charge.

This is one of my ways of giving back and assisting young bloggers, and encouraging them. Have a good Monday/week everyone

Much love and suport from www.techvillz.com

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Make Least Of $500 Monthly From Adsense / I Need An Angular 2 Or Angular Js Developer Co-found A Project With Our Team / Useful Free Blogging Features Every Blogger Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.