Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) (44893 Views)

Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) / Nigerian Woman Weds In Italy Amid Coronavirus Epidemic / Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 11:03am On Mar 13, 2017
We are all prostitute one way or the other,
Stop pointing fingers
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Toluabigr8(m): 11:03am On Mar 13, 2017
gritzky:
Nestle Nig. Plc 2017 Cbt Contest for Students.

Registration is ongoing for the Nestle 2017 cbt contest, for secondary and tertiary students above the age of 16.
The scholarship is aimed at rewarding successful candidates with cash worth of 80,000 to 200,000.
This is the maiden edition and Nestle Nig. Plc is ready to reward hardworking and dedicated students.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Applicants must be Nigerians, between the age of 16-28
2. First stage: applicants are to write a short essay on the topic 'Do you agree that educated people are more valuable than people who have learned skills through experience in modern society.
3. Applicants are to send their essay to nestlecbt@gmail.com stating their names,mobile number, age,address and preferred state to write CBT examination if selected.
4. Upon submission, a confirmatory will be sent to applicant.
5. On 3rd of April, successful
applicants will be notified and sent their centres for CBT examination in their preferred state.
6. Only eligible applicants that have received their centres, will be requested to pay a sum of #1000 naira and bring teller to center on day of examination (note only those with teller will be allowed to take the exam)
7. Applicants will be tested on use of English, further maths and logic ranging 100 questions
8. Candidates that score above 80 will be rewarded with #200,000 naira and those that score 60-79 will be rewarded with #80,000 NOTE
1. Deadline for submission of essay is April 1st
2. April 3rd applicants eligible to take test will be notified.
3. Centres for CBT exam will be available across the 36 states of the nation.
4. Date of CBT exam is April 19th-21st

the thunder that will fire all your generation will come with double lightning
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by deolurexy1(m): 11:05am On Mar 13, 2017
ItsQuinn:
This is old news mehn! undecided
I just hope that prositute rip that man off his whole life investment and divorce him grin
Because that's what I would do cheesy
So you are a prostitute eh
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Wiz3t: 11:05am On Mar 13, 2017
SuperBlack:
You mean we now have God of OPM a5nd not God in Heaven? Ok kwotinue. .

God of OPM is the same God in Heaven whose name is Jehoval.
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Wiz3t: 11:10am On Mar 13, 2017
Adeoba10:
If devil wan wipe them, make her best customer then come be her new husband brother....

Among the 35 girls rescued from that brothel. Many have gotten married and one of them got married to one of her customers who has been servicing her for years now. The question is why didn't he marry her before now? That's where you will see Doctor Jesus in action.
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by gritzky: 11:10am On Mar 13, 2017
Toluabigr8:

the thunder that will fire all your generation will come with double lightning
give me one. cogent reason why u insulted me
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Bigterry: 11:12am On Mar 13, 2017
my advice to the bride is that, try as much as possible not to make your old colleagues your friends. most will try to ruin you back to the sinful ways of life while majority are extremely jealous of you, they can harm you.
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 11:13am On Mar 13, 2017
Cant take such risk cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 13, 2017
selfmadeboss:
2 weeks later. olosho turned wife fuckks husbands brother and 3 of his friends in a hardcore Group Intimacy encounter. husband finds out few days later from a the whatapp she had planning for the encounter .
why do nigeiran guys think they are stronger than king kong and feel they can turn a full blown PH olosho to a full house wift. SMH undecided

That's where u are wrong!
People change either for good or bad

My neighbor on my street, I heard married a prostitute from a brothel. They have 4kids and she's still with her husband. We rarely hear their voice outside. And she dresses responsibly and respectful too..
They've been married for the past 13years. And still together.
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 13, 2017
selfmadeboss:
2 weeks later. olosho turned wife fuckks husbands brother and 3 of his friends in a hardcore Group Intimacy encounter. husband finds out few days later from a the whatapp she had planning for the encounter .
why do nigeiran guys think they are stronger than king kong and feel they can turn a full blown PH olosho to a full house wift. SMH undecided

My neighbor on my street, I heard married a prostitute from a brothel. They have 4kids and she's still with her husband. We rarely hear their voice outside. And she dresses responsibly and respectfully too..
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 11:18am On Mar 13, 2017
alexialin:

My neighbor on my street, I heard married a prostitute from a brothel. They have 4kids and she's still with her husband. We rarely hear their voice outside. And she dresses responsibly and respectfully too..
these thing is like lottery gambling. the possibility of that happening is so little. my assumption is based on majority

1 Like

Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by earthcrust: 11:19am On Mar 13, 2017
See, the most humble, faithful, loyal, truthful, honest and login women in d world are former prostitutes.
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by FBIL: 11:20am On Mar 13, 2017
OMEGA FIRE MINISTRY is for Poker Johnson Suleiman! So who owns this OMEGA POWER MINISTRY? The pastor must be the opposite of Johnson Suleiman.
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Toluabigr8(m): 11:22am On Mar 13, 2017
gritzky:
give me one. cogent reason why u insulted me
u knw d reason urself...u wanna enjoy d money ur generation never work for...scammer everywhere....how can you sleep at night after scamming ur fellow Nigerian...idiot
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 13, 2017
And so what? undecided
deolurexy1:

So you are a prostitute eh

1 Like

Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by joepentwo(m): 11:26am On Mar 13, 2017
best thread ever
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by gritzky: 11:27am On Mar 13, 2017
Toluabigr8:

u knw d reason urself...u wanna enjoy d money ur generation never work for...scammer everywhere....how can you sleep at night after scamming ur fellow Nigerian...idiot
in my city they call people like u "omomo" no sense...u can send ur insults to the mail cos am just sharing what I saw on a group..aiit bye..and I have even registered
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by mcyemite(m): 11:29am On Mar 13, 2017
What's this nonsense na

Why is her face blurred?
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 13, 2017
Why are they covering their faces, abi them cover veil for the church, they should allow us see their faces.

Who knows, may be she has slept with some members on this forum. cheesy
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 11:30am On Mar 13, 2017
99.9% of girls lead men to restaurant and atm
TINALETC3:
smiley hml
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Toluabigr8(m): 11:37am On Mar 13, 2017
gritzky:

in my city they call people like u "omomo" no sense...u can send ur insults to the mail cos am just sharing what I saw on a group..aiit bye..and I have even registered

mr real omomo..i comment my reserve 4 u...kip deceiving yourself....i av person dat work there and nothing like that for now about nestle...
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 13, 2017
Soon the man will come to NL and create a topic My Wife Has wide Pussycat. Plz i need help.

1 Like

Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by viktor01(m): 11:41am On Mar 13, 2017
Bros... you get mind o. I cannot do this even if I see it clearly written..
And please, can someone tell me why she is putting on that white gown instead of.......... or what does the white signifies?
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by metallisc(m): 11:42am On Mar 13, 2017
selfmadeboss:

1 Like

Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 11:44am On Mar 13, 2017
Adeoba10:
If devil wan wipe them, make her best customer then come be her new husband brother....
lipsrsealed
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by legibow: 11:46am On Mar 13, 2017
If I hear say repent, will she ever b satisfy by dis man performance, some1 use to 10 rounds a day

2 Likes

Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by philGeo(m): 11:49am On Mar 13, 2017
delli:
Hmmmmm
Broda the lord is with you o
You sha get mind happy marriage life
That shall not judge.
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by SuperBlack: 11:55am On Mar 13, 2017
Wiz3t:

God of OPM is the same God in Heaven whose name is Jehoval.
A member spotted
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by stubornnn: 11:57am On Mar 13, 2017
Adeoba10:

grin
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by stubornnn: 11:59am On Mar 13, 2017
ItsQuinn:
This is old news mehn! undecided
I just hope that prositute rip that man off his whole life investment and divorce him grin
Because that's what I would do cheesy

Y are you wicked
Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by stubornnn: 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
omofunaab:
Omo na dese tribe full dis kind profession.

Ultimatum tribe angry grin

1 Like

Re: Another Repentant Prostitute Weds In Port Harcourt (Photos) by omofunaab(m): 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
stubornnn:

Ultimatum tribe angry grin

Dem full Ogun state wella.

Oh ye developers of the world grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Create Awareness Of Your Brand, Business, With Our Cheaper Bulk SMS/Robocalls / G-Wagon Casket Spotted In Anambra State (photo) / Nigerians Share Their Worst Wedding Experiences (hilarious Comments)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.