Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,160 members, 7,867,371 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:45 PM

APC Is Full Of Lies And Evil Secrecy, Buharis Scenario Is A Prove - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is Full Of Lies And Evil Secrecy, Buharis Scenario Is A Prove (600 Views)

I Have A Prove That Atiku And PDP Sponsoring Fulani Militant. / Enough Of Lies And False Hope - PDP Tells APC / CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Is Full Of Lies And Evil Secrecy, Buharis Scenario Is A Prove by peteregwu(m): 8:57am On Mar 13, 2017
Am beginning to have much dislike for the apc party

Oh my God, this is just annoying. Since buhari came back I have come to realize that buhari was not supposed to have been back at the moment. Seeing his body physique, it shows that he does not look like someone that doctors in the hospital will quickly discharge from the hospital. But because of the Apc secret evil agenda and lies, they have to persuade and pressurize his discharge from the London hospital.

I believe we all heard what buhari said, that he would be taking more rest while the acting president continues and could as well return to London for more medical routine. Their is something badly fishy about all these.

Buhari and his cabals knew very well that after 90days in his absence as the president, the power will be transfered to the vice. That is why he quickly returned so that after a while he would return back to London so that the the said 90 days will be restarted. They are are doing everything to avoid transferring power to Osibanjo. I wonder what they are afraid of? Hope you see the clue here.

Some Nigerians can't be decieved, Just like me. I see this party as the worst party ever to emerge and rule Nigeria. It is just a party of lies and evil secretcy. It worst is than pdp.

I can only pray for Osibanjo, and a pity him as well. But I pray that God in his mercy will empower him to deliver him from all evil in Jesus name.

By now, are we not supposed to know the nature of the president illness. Their should be a thorough medical check up which should be revealed to the public. Just imagine his condition at the moment. He was even struggling to speak, even the lips and the face shows someone who is dying. And some people are saying that he should continue. This is just confusion.

We can't have 2 Presidents in a nation that is so complex like Nigeria. This is just madness!

Buhari should just resign if he truly love his life and family. My own biological father can't be in this mess and I will still be supporting or encouraging him to continue in such position, God forbid! cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Is Full Of Lies And Evil Secrecy, Buharis Scenario Is A Prove by vedaxcool(m): 9:37am On Mar 13, 2017
You mean proof? ... You are welcome
Re: APC Is Full Of Lies And Evil Secrecy, Buharis Scenario Is A Prove by Buharimustgo: 9:41am On Mar 13, 2017
supporter of APC party
Re: APC Is Full Of Lies And Evil Secrecy, Buharis Scenario Is A Prove by Buharimustgo: 9:42am On Mar 13, 2017
Jan-jaweed party
Re: APC Is Full Of Lies And Evil Secrecy, Buharis Scenario Is A Prove by Ken4Christ: 9:46am On Mar 13, 2017
The man that came back is not even Buhari. I don't know why over 170 million population can allow themselves to be deceived. Watch the video of his address to the nation. He is not Buhari.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUWRIdBMZTk&sns=em

1 Like

Re: APC Is Full Of Lies And Evil Secrecy, Buharis Scenario Is A Prove by Thukzee01(m): 9:50am On Mar 13, 2017
Ok....noted

(1) (Reply)

Made-in-aba Trade Fairs To Hold In The US, Other African Countries - Gov Ikpeazu / Dino Melaye Files N5b Libel Suit Against Saharareporter Over Certificate Scandal / National Youth Oratory Battle (nayob) | Audition Date And Venue Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.