Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,240 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Davido Replies Hushpuppi, Reveals Hush Sent Boys To Beg On His Behalf - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Replies Hushpuppi, Reveals Hush Sent Boys To Beg On His Behalf (45749 Views)

Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" / Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" / Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Replies Hushpuppi, Reveals Hush Sent Boys To Beg On His Behalf by Adonkia(m): 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
Who's Baggie?
I'm sure it's one bag seller grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Hushpuppi, Reveals Hush Sent Boys To Beg On His Behalf by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
Am I the only one that don't understand thief us of words..

What is OG, baggies, puppi etc... Name of somebody or slang??
Re: Davido Replies Hushpuppi, Reveals Hush Sent Boys To Beg On His Behalf by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
Wallahi this their kind of language I no understand am.
Re: Davido Replies Hushpuppi, Reveals Hush Sent Boys To Beg On His Behalf by Elxandre(m): 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
selfmadeboss:
davido, please park well, i also see all your very annoying shit online. some of us even have 20 times what you have but dont make noise.
yes you get money, but remember that your so called money na chicken change for some of us. the difference between u and some of us is that, if you spend , them go say na your papa money or na your music money, but if we spend, idiots go start dey scream yahoo yahoo, g and all those stupid shit. hush, u sef no dey try. this is like going to tell efcc, hey, am a yahoo boy, arrest me if you can.
boy, i thought you yahoo boys are smart
Nobody knows anybody's net worth.
You're also boasting too.

If you were 20 times richer than davido, the noise will find you even if you're silent about it.

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Hushpuppi, Reveals Hush Sent Boys To Beg On His Behalf by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
Who two of them epp sef ?
Re: Davido Replies Hushpuppi, Reveals Hush Sent Boys To Beg On His Behalf by AvsGot007(m): 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
Who's Baggie?
he's a big fish doe man! Tho we don't talk anymore... but I can still arrange you and him to meet!

you game?
Re: Davido Replies Hushpuppi, Reveals Hush Sent Boys To Beg On His Behalf by Funkybabee(f): 1:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
and those who have money pass them maybe here on nairaland and nobody know them oo I don't know why they can't live in quite way
Re: Davido Replies Hushpuppi, Reveals Hush Sent Boys To Beg On His Behalf by selfmadeboss: 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
Elxandre:

Nobody knows anybody's net worth.
You're also boasting too.

If you were 20 times richer than davido, the noise will find you even if you're silent about it.
i can boast if i want. but i try not to. you should know that money intoxicates but some people try to control it.
noise cannot find some silent millionaires or billionaires.
i know a 25year old nigerian guy that that makes nothing less than 2million naira daily. he is 50 times richer than davido.
but has no instagram, no facebook, no twitter. now tell me how you wan take find am.
most of the guys bragging online aint as rich as they claim.
when u actually get to meet a few, u will understand.
Re: Davido Replies Hushpuppi, Reveals Hush Sent Boys To Beg On His Behalf by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
The diary of Hushpuppi and davido
Re: Davido Replies Hushpuppi, Reveals Hush Sent Boys To Beg On His Behalf by GeeGuy: 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
owo blow
Re: Davido Replies Hushpuppi, Reveals Hush Sent Boys To Beg On His Behalf by seangy4konji: 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
Send a p.
GeeGuy:
Gee's I need a picker who has account in US for a while wire transfer of over $100k ...
Re: Davido Replies Hushpuppi, Reveals Hush Sent Boys To Beg On His Behalf by GeeGuy: 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
seangy4konji:
Send a p.
Re: Davido Replies Hushpuppi, Reveals Hush Sent Boys To Beg On His Behalf by nobsalis: 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
nmreports:
Interesting...
Better dont mind these people wey don get money.

If you dey find job jejely or you don get interview and you want to know each stage of the recruitment and what to expect.
Eg; NIBSS, PWC, DPR better rush to check my signature and profile + plenty vacancies on there.

If you like, dull yourself.

Person dey buy 4 or 5 Versace bags you dey beef am and dey read him story. Okay o.

aiii... U dey give job ne?
Re: Davido Replies Hushpuppi, Reveals Hush Sent Boys To Beg On His Behalf by Abiys: 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
nmreports:
Interesting...
Better dont mind these people wey don get money.

If you dey find job jejely or you don get interview and you want to know each stage of the recruitment and what to expect.
Eg; NIBSS, PWC, DPR better rush to check my signature and profile + plenty vacancies on there.

If you like, dull yourself.

Person dey buy 4 or 5 Versace bags you dey beef am and dey read him story. Okay o.

Please help me with NIBSS questions and answers. Thanks
Michealfemi761@gmail.com
Re: Davido Replies Hushpuppi, Reveals Hush Sent Boys To Beg On His Behalf by Palmernuel(m): 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
2m daily is 730,000,000 in a year that is approximately 2 million dollars or 2.5 to be sincere Davido is worth more than that, I am not a fan of Davido but that is the truth, but even if I am totally wrong that guy can't be 50 times richer than Davido
PS: I get 2 million dollars noh be asset
Re: Davido Replies Hushpuppi, Reveals Hush Sent Boys To Beg On His Behalf by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
kids
Re: Davido Replies Hushpuppi, Reveals Hush Sent Boys To Beg On His Behalf by Temysteve(m): 6:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
Champele:
Small boys. That fool making illegal money will soon regret exposing himself. Again, small boys.
''Oponu po tea'' you wey be big boy, where you dey??
Re: Davido Replies Hushpuppi, Reveals Hush Sent Boys To Beg On His Behalf by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
youthful exuberance. By the way who is this hushpussy of a guy
Re: Davido Replies Hushpuppi, Reveals Hush Sent Boys To Beg On His Behalf by seangy4konji: 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
Send me a pm
GeeGuy:
Re: Davido Replies Hushpuppi, Reveals Hush Sent Boys To Beg On His Behalf by vivavik(f): 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
They are forgetting that men with real monies far wealthier than both Combined spend and keep mute about it. That's what I love about the "Abokis"
Re: Davido Replies Hushpuppi, Reveals Hush Sent Boys To Beg On His Behalf by Trueyarn(m): 10:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
Who's Baggie?

He is their Lord Spiritual. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Hushpuppi, Reveals Hush Sent Boys To Beg On His Behalf by Elxandre(m): 9:28am On Mar 14, 2017
selfmadeboss:

i can boast if i want. but i try not to. you should know that money intoxicates but some people try to control it.
i know a 25year old nigerian guy that that makes nothing less than 2million naira daily. he is 50 times richer than davido.
but has no instagram, no facebook, no twitter. now tell me how you wan take find am.
Davido would have to make 14 million per year for your first statement to be true. lol

I agree empty barrels make the loudest noise though.

Na wa o 2m per day. sad
If I say you should teach me now you won't answer.
lemme be going.

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Hushpuppi, Reveals Hush Sent Boys To Beg On His Behalf by Palmernuel(m): 9:57am On Mar 14, 2017
selfmadeboss:

2m daily is 730,000,000 in a year that is approximately 2 million dollars or 2.5 to be sincere Davido is worth more than that, I am not a fan of Davido but that is the truth, but even if I am totally wrong that guy can't be 50 times richer than Davido
Re: Davido Replies Hushpuppi, Reveals Hush Sent Boys To Beg On His Behalf by selfmadeboss: 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
Palmernuel:

maybe you should first ask when he started accumulating the cash.
btw , i said atleast 2m daily, i didnt say he makes 2mil daily
Re: Davido Replies Hushpuppi, Reveals Hush Sent Boys To Beg On His Behalf by selfmadeboss: 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
Elxandre:

Davido would have to make 14 million per year for your first statement to be true. lol

I agree empty barrels make the loudest noise though.

Na wa o 2m per day. sad
If I say you should teach me now you won't answer.
lemme be going.
bro you dont need to be thought. just think well, you will find out how to legally make millions monthly.
for me, i discovered what i discovered now after staying hungry for close to 2 days straight.
people are different. some get inspiration to make more cash when they are sleeping, for some, when there are in a quiet environment.
but for me, its only when am hungry.
all you need is discover the hidden powers and talents you have.
also, try not to follow the crowd.
for example , the crowd now is opting for g or yahoo.
you have the choice to either follow the crowd or create your own path
Re: Davido Replies Hushpuppi, Reveals Hush Sent Boys To Beg On His Behalf by Elxandre(m): 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
selfmadeboss:

bro you dont need to be thought. just think well, you will find out how to legally make millions monthly.
for me, i discovered what i discovered now after staying hungry for close to 2 days straight.
people are different. some get inspiration to make more cash when they are sleeping, for some, when there are in a quiet environment.
but for me, its only when am hungry.
all you need is discover the hidden powers and talents you have.
also, try not to follow the crowd.
for example , the crowd now is opting for g or yahoo.
you have the choice to either follow the crowd or create your own path
interesting. smiley
Re: Davido Replies Hushpuppi, Reveals Hush Sent Boys To Beg On His Behalf by AceDomino(m): 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
kayo80:

How much is big bottle of Limca? And how much is Team right now?

Limca = #100
Teem = #150

Smiles

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Hushpuppi, Reveals Hush Sent Boys To Beg On His Behalf by kayo80(m): 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
AceDomino:

Limca = #100
Teem = #150

Smiles

Ok. Thanks.
Re: Davido Replies Hushpuppi, Reveals Hush Sent Boys To Beg On His Behalf by iamrealdeji(m): 9:06pm On May 15, 2017
yemimajid:
a guy spent 11m on drinks while the other wears a 30m wristwatch... but they don't have real money. lol it must be virtual money.
its because you yourself has not seen really rich people and you're probably in abject poverty that you see these people as God. Sheikh Muhammad Makhtoum's first son Rashid of Dubai was worth 1.8billion dollars at the age of 28 which means he was far far far richer than Davido,Hushpuppi,Davido's father put together at that age. those guys buy bugattis,own big garages filled with exotic cars and not showing off rolexes onlike these cheap cheap boys
Re: Davido Replies Hushpuppi, Reveals Hush Sent Boys To Beg On His Behalf by iamrealdeji(m): 9:18pm On May 15, 2017
pxalmydee:
I swear Hush Puppi expensive pass davido....the only yahoo boy wey dey fly chartered private jet anywhere.... #ObaGucci.....go check him out on Instagram.. owonikoko..all way na way
if all way na way,the. go and use your mother for money ritual. Nigerians with crime mentalities all the time. did Bill Gates or Zuck embrace crime to be billionaires in dollars?
Re: Davido Replies Hushpuppi, Reveals Hush Sent Boys To Beg On His Behalf by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 15, 2017
iamrealdeji:
its because you yourself has not seen really rich people and you're probably in abject poverty that you see these people as God. Sheikh Muhammad Makhtoum's first son Rashid of Dubai was worth 1.8billion dollars at the age of 28 which means he was far far far richer than Davido,Hushpuppi,Davido's father put together at that age. those guys buy bugattis,own big garages filled with exotic cars and not showing off rolexes onlike these cheap cheap boys
Lol Bill Gates is richer than E money, does that mean E money is broke?? If the guy is richer than David and Hush combined, it still doesn't take anything away from those two, don't you think so? Also, thankfully your probability of me being in 'abject' poverty is zero, is that okay?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018 Winner, Miracle Protected By Bodyguards To A Secret Location(video) / Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? / Kizz Daniel Flaunts His White Bentley And White Benz - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.