Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session (54038 Views)

Marvis, Bisola And Kemen, Off To Efe's Village (photo) / Iyanya, Bisola And Praiz At MTN Project Fame (Funny Throwback Video) / VIDEO: Bbnaija Housemates, Bisola And Bally Had Sex Last Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by ikp120(m): 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
jerrywill:
Sorry, but what is the relationship between bbn and nairaland?
Or is it related with bbm?

Na wa for your type o. sad BBN is a reality show currently going on. It is trending at the moment. If you don't like the show, then look for what you like. sad sad
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by Empressbecky(f): 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
Who? The GUY or the girl?
Justbeingreal:
undecided
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by kennsville(m): 2:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
I would love to be part of it...
space007:
please lemme know when you find it
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by Nofuckgiven: 2:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
Who else gives a Bleep? grin

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
welcome on board
kennsville:
I would love to be part of it...
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by Zane2point4(m): 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
berrystunn:
Small money 50k euro.

From One client.

Chai see my alibaba brother, abeg you get virus?
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by berrystunn(m): 3:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
Zane2point4:

Chai see my alibaba brother, abeg you get virus?

Dating..
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by Zane2point4(m): 3:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
berrystunn:

Dating..

That one no too dey pay abeg, you go chat tire grin
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by jerrywill(m): 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
ikp120:

Na wa for your type o. sad BBN is a reality show currently going on. It is trending at the moment. If you don't like the show, then look for what you like. sad sad
Clap for yourself. Does this sh!T answer my question?
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by mhesy(f): 3:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
For quality beddings, Artistic interior and exterior paintings, Wallpaper printing and painting
Call/Whatsapp: 07011889590
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by ikp120(m): 3:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
jerrywill:
Clap for yourself. Does this sh!T answer my question?
That's because you have problem with assimilation and comprehension. sad sad
Please you care for help? undecided
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by Ayblaize(m): 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
undecided angry

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by Nwachukwu1986(m): 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ntipia:
One of the most stupid and senseless show on TV I hate it like I hate uncle bubu

swear say u no d like that ssaturday party that always enters sex sessions
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by Kobicove(m): 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
I hope these people know that life will still continue after this show undecided
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by Sahmmuehl(m): 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
berrystunn:
Small money 50k euro.
From One client.
Tell'em PM me for acquaintance
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by jojothaiv(m): 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
greggng:

I don't know why u kept on advertising this. Is not working for me despite following all ur instruction
Blessed are the longsuffering......
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by Jammiiee(m): 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
Reporting to CIA straight angry I'm jeniffer's cousin u used her pics for dating angry angry

Buhariiiiii com an c d boy, ayaf cash him angry angry
berrystunn:

Dating..
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by kolexxy: 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
Bisola is fucking up like seriously.....
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by Jumbus31(m): 6:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
DSTV didn't force you to buy decoder. Instead of watching Faith TV, you tuned to #BbNaija , then you start shouting immoral. Kerosene is in your blood!DSTV didn't force you to buy decoder. Instead of watching Faith TV, you tuned to #BbNaija , then you start shouting immoral. Kerosene is in your blood!DSTV didn't force you to buy decoder. Instead of watching Faith TV, you tuned to #BbNaija , then you start shouting immoral. Kerosene is in your blood!
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by bigmo1(m): 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ntipia:
One of the most stupid and senseless show on TV I hate it like I hate uncle bubu
Yet you will be chasing first to comment on every bbn thread. Yeye dey smell
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by franugo(m): 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
Alleviating:
The way BBN post makes FP though. undecided WATCH VIDEO OF THE NIGERIAN LADY WITH THE LARGEST SOMETHING grin >> http://www.uk-mmm.tk/p/cossy-orjiakor-goes-nude-dancing-as-she.html
the thing tire me. **seun, lalasticlala, is there no NEWS other than this shii?
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by Abawonder: 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by berrystunn(m): 11:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
Zane2point4:

That one no too dey pay abeg, you go chat tire grin

We don pass that level na
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by berrystunn(m): 11:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
Jammiiee:
Reporting to CIA straight angry I'm jeniffer's cousin u used her pics for dating angry angry

Buhariiiiii com an c d boy, ayaf cash him angry angry

Tah...

Add FBI, + KGB join together...
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session by kinstar112: 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ryhdshsj

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bisola Badmus Shares Cleveage-Baring Pictures / Jaruma Gives Birth / DJ Cuppy, Tolani, Temi: Otedola Daughters In One Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.