Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:22 AM

Smslive247 And MTN Do Not Disturb Issue - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Smslive247 And MTN Do Not Disturb Issue (1737 Views)

Convert your GLO, 9MOBILE and MTN airtime to cash / Cheapest Tariffs Plans And Data Subscription Of GLO, Airtel,etisalat And Mtn Net / Fashola And MTN Set To Lunch Mobile Electricity On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smslive247 And MTN Do Not Disturb Issue by tranxo(m): 10:42am On Mar 13, 2017
Hello, for a long time, one can't send bulk sms to many mtn numbers because of the DND (Do Not Disturb) feature, which MTN activated for most of their subscribers without prior notice. As it is now, I cannot reach about 30% of my clients through bulk sms even when some of them have successfully opted out of DND by sending ALLOW to 2442.

I have been using SMSLive247 but I need too know from you guys out there, is there a bulk sms provider where this is no longer a problem? I mean, is this rejection of bulk sms sent to some MTN numbers peculiar to SMSLive247 or general to all?

Thanks
Re: Smslive247 And MTN Do Not Disturb Issue by valemtech(m): 11:21am On Mar 13, 2017
Same here I use sms247live Sam issue
Re: Smslive247 And MTN Do Not Disturb Issue by tranxo(m): 11:34am On Mar 13, 2017
valemtech:
Same here I use sms247live Sam issue
It's now quite frustrating with about 35% failure rate all the time.
Re: Smslive247 And MTN Do Not Disturb Issue by Nairalander01: 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
I use smslive as well and I experience same. But a friend just told me about a particular provider that doesn't have this as an issue. Let me confirm the name from him.

**Edited**
It's actually www.quicksms1.com
You get a refund on any unit that doesn't send to dnd numbers.
Re: Smslive247 And MTN Do Not Disturb Issue by JideSM: 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
tranxo:
Hello, for a long time, one can't send bulk sms to many mtn numbers because of the DND (Do Not Disturb) feature, which MTN activated for most of their subscribers without prior notice. As it is now, I cannot reach about 30% of my clients through bulk sms even when some of them have successfully opted out of DND by sending ALLOW to 2442.

I have been using SMSLive247 but I need too know from you guys out there, is there a bulk sms provider where this is no longer a problem? I mean, is this rejection of bulk sms sent to some MTN numbers peculiar to SMSLive247 or general to all?

Thanks

Hi tranxo, so sorry for the inconvenience. I wish to let you know that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are resolved. I will appreciate if you can send me some of the affected mobile numbers via private message to enable me look into this. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards
Re: Smslive247 And MTN Do Not Disturb Issue by yomalex(m): 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hello tranxo valemtech sms delivery to DND numbers is no longer an issue on www.domesms.com we deliver to all numbers including DND numbers. If you have any questions Call 080 973 45104
Re: Smslive247 And MTN Do Not Disturb Issue by KOLAD: 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hello,

You should try www.fshsms.com. The platform has been configured not to charge for DnD numbers. You can give it a trial.
Thanks
Re: Smslive247 And MTN Do Not Disturb Issue by tranxo(m): 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
Thanks all

(1) (Reply)

How to start food processing business in Nigeria / 3 Unique Ways To Publicize Your Business For Free / What Is A Psychological Pricing Strategy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.