Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,443 members, 7,861,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

[int'l Job/biz Opportuinity For 140million Nigerians] Free Seminars - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / [int'l Job/biz Opportuinity For 140million Nigerians] Free Seminars (884 Views)

Productivity Seminars 2014: Abuja Job Fair / Work From Home Secret Revealed To Nigerians Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[int'l Job/biz Opportuinity For 140million Nigerians] Free Seminars by neugbenga(m): 10:45am On Jan 20, 2007
THIS BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES ARE NOT FOR THOSE THAT ARE TIED TO THEIR DEGREES, IT IS FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO MAKE REAL MONEY AND BE RICH, "NOBODY GETS RICH WORKING FOR COMPANIES OR OTHER PERSONS, ASK BILL GATES,DANGOTE,MICHAEL DELL AND WARREN BUFFET.

SO IT IS TIME TO THROW AWAY YOU 1ST CLASS UPPER OR 3RD CLASS UPPER CERTIFICATES AND JOIN ANY OF THESE LOW TO START AND HIGHLY REWARDING MLM/BUSINESS.

WE HAVE FREE SEMINARS

CONTACT ME ON 08033539795 or pm me if you are interested

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD A PROOF OF MY EARNINGS FROM htt://freewebs.com/egoldmlm

BELOW ARE SOME OF THE BUSINESSES I DO ONLINE

join 22usd club at www.egoldcash.22usd.com and let only two of your friends follow the
same process

1 JOIN CANADIAN DIAMOND TRADERS CC,AND BIZBUZZ FOR $20

http://global-niche.com/default.php?id=897

2 the miracle of $7.5 and 7 friends
www.7dollarsmagic.com/?ref=18339

3 the pay day club
www.pay-day-club.com/?ref=469

4 HOW TO BUY A HOUSE IN 1 YEAR STARTING WITH LESS THAN $51 AND 2 FRIENDS www.ahfclub.com/?id=4776 OR www.mortgagesgomlm.com/?id=4776

5 the plexclub earns you $3 to infinity in e-gold
http://www.plexclub.com/promo.php?from=eugyno

contact me on

22usdclub@gmail.com

cc:twenty2usd@yahoo.com

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE PROOF HERE AS WELL

(1) (Reply)

Gta Interview / Nlg Test,how Fast Was It? / What Is Zenith Bank Up To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.