Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

Why Female Air Forcer Officer Was Killed By Boyfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Female Air Forcer Officer Was Killed By Boyfriend (810 Views)

SS3 Student Stabbed By Boyfriend, Dies Few Days Before Her SSCE. Photos / Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Female Air Forcer Officer Was Killed By Boyfriend by mcebisco06: 11:03am On Mar 13, 2017
Nigerian Air Force has confirmed the arrest of an air force man, Kalu B.A, for allegedly shooting dead his girlfriend, Solape Oladipupo, in Markudi, Benue State.

The incident happened on Saturday at the NAF Tactical Air Command, Makurdi, Benue State.

It was learnt that the lady, popularly referred to as Shomzy, was allegedly shot dead by Kalu after he accused her of having a romantic affair with other men.

The two Air Force officers had had an affair for some months, after they met at a military parade.

It was learnt that Oladipupo, who hailed from Badagry, Lagos, was allegedly shot dead by Kalu.

After the killing, it was speculated that Kalu also shot himself because of his post on his Facebook page, which read, “My last night as an airman. Ask about me later and hear my.....http://www.mcebisco.com/2017/03/why-female-air-forcer-officer-was.html

Re: Why Female Air Forcer Officer Was Killed By Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 13, 2017
The guy is still alive

(1) (Reply)

How Pretty Female Corper Died While Returning From Nightclub In Abuja (photo) / Biafra...remembering Bruce Mayrock, One Of The Finest Men Who Ever Lived. / End Of The Road For Motorcycle Thief. (viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.