Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,372 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:27 PM

Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today (54521 Views)

Video Of Senator Agege In Senate As He Resumes Plenary / Photos Of Yusuf Buhari As He Arrives Nigeria From Medical Trip Abroad / President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
ddippset:
I repeat that is not Buhari. Apc have gone to buy mask for somebody to pose as Buhari. Another apc lie busted.

Only f00ls doubt proofs
Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by Praktikals(m): 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
omenkaLives:
I don't think the President has a bigger fan than myself but this is a no-no for me. I would prefer he takes his time to recuperate fully before resumption.. The President doesn't cut the image of someone who's fully recovered. It would be a huge blow to his health and public image if he passes out on duty.

Mr President needs more time to rest.
who get body say body no dey pain am undecided
Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by omenkaLives(m): 1:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
Caseless:
Too bad you're foreseeing this ugly outcome. Somebody whose doctors held him back and was told not to come back for weeks even after signs of wellness can't be seen doing stuff if he was not told to or given a nod by his doctors. In fact, buhari came and the first advice he gave was for us to listen to our doctors and have confidence in them. Do you think he'd disregard his having told us to listen ours?

I know how you feel and everything you said is out of love for Buhari and Nigeria. Just know that the lost flesh will take time to come considering his nature because that's what you see and deem "non-fitness". He can't be off for too long and believe me, Osibanjo, will still handle most stuff.
Oh well, just worried that's all.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by ufuosman(m): 1:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
Good for him. Start work, no time to waste
Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by damkin24(m): 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
A president that cannot die for his country,is that one a president undecided
Can you die for your immediate family?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by prelomo: 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
It really pains you

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by Solomonji(m): 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
God will punish you for the rubbish you posted here, buhagoat is dead and gone forever!
Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by paulo220(m): 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
I doubt if is our president...
Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
Solomonji:
God will punish you for the rubbish you posted here, buhagoat is dead and gone forever!

If you like develop high bp over buhari then come to NL and be begging for financial assistance to help you cure the hbp

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by paulo220(m): 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
ddippset:
I repeat that is not Buhari. Apc have gone to buy mask for somebody to pose as Buhari. Another apc lie busted.
I think u right.... But let's continue watching things.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
paulo220:
I doubt if is our president...

Ehya, after all that fasting and praying, he's still alive. Pele.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by loopman: 2:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
Solomonji:

IPOB. cheesy

Baba is back, deal with it !!!
Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by DAGAUDA(m): 2:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
ALLAH is the true controller of earth and Universe He the Master and nourisher of all He is the one who on his wishes return our lovely president we pray for good health and protection against bad evil
Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by Caseless: 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
omenkaLives:
Oh well, just worried that's all.
I understand.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by Chimaritoponcho: 2:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
prelomo:
It really pains you
For you to take d tym and quote me,it shows dat it pained u more
Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by disumusa: 3:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
Masculity:
Some people will not have peace of mind today.
IBO's people say

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by CoolAmbience(m): 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
Is Buhari ur father undecided
Oh, now someone is unwilling to die for his family.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by 175(m): 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
omenkaLives:
I don't think the President has a bigger fan than myself but this is a no-no for me. I would prefer he takes his time to recuperate fully before resumption.. The President doesn't cut the image of someone who's fully recovered. It would be a huge blow to his health and public image if he passes out on duty.

Mr President needs more time to rest.

This is the very first time I'm liking your post. . .guy after all you have clearly shown that your ZoneB is coded.

God bless you.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
The bags with his security personnel are filled with medicines o
Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by ITbomb(m): 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
oluxy:

Can you die for nigeria?
I don't budget N2bn oil money for my kitchen, why should I die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by Bishop4real: 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:

A citizen that cannot die for his country, is that one a citizen
Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by iswallker(m): 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
that look on his face, like someone in pains... undecided
Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by okrote4real: 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
I uave said it beforw, the president id not fit enough. The people that are forcing him will lead him to his end because of their greed. They should continue.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by potent5(m): 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
The way those DSS guys dey flank PMB is suspect. As if they are there ostensibly to catch him if he stumbles. Before now it was the special assistants and brothers that used to flank him but now it's DSS. Where are Daura and other one? Our president still needs rest.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by JegaQuin: 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ipob muzzies when they heard Buhari is back to his position... grin

Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by AreaFada2: 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
AngelicBeing:
No, the Vice - President should continue until full recovery to the president, meanwhile, some of the glorified commissioners called Federal ministers should be sacked and replaced, they are too slow for my liking, useless politicians cool
You mean the angelic noisemakers that took him ages to select? While they were around him all the time. Hehehehe.

So many of them are just mere commissioner calibre? Ok.

APC govt has no credibility from the beginning. Too many strange bed-follows. 70% former PDP, and hungry APC power grabbers.

No unifying patriotic desire to better the lives of the masses, lift Nigeria up and bring development.

Ideologically (if such exists in 9ja politics), they have nothing to offer. In terms of realpolitik there is emptiness/a gaping chasm of incompetence we are seeing in their policies.

Even old fashioned political dogma has no place in 9ja politics. No established progressive & patriotic political culture to build on.

You just cannot give what you do not have.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by JegaQuin: 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ipod Dilector at KUJE prison....lol..
grin

Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by AngelicBeing: 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
AreaFada2:

You mean the angelic noisemakers that took him ages to select? While they were around him all the time. Hehehehe.

So many of them are just mere commissioner calibre? Ok.

APC govt has no credibility from the beginning. Too many strange bed-follows. 70% former PDP, and hungry APC power grabbers.

No unifying patriotic desire to better the lives of the masses, lift Nigeria up and bring development.

Ideologically (if such exists in 9ja politics), they have nothing to offer. In terms of realpolitik there is emptiness/a gaping chasm of incompetence we are seeing in their policies.

Even old fashioned political dogma has no place in 9ja politics. No established progressive & patriotic political culture to build on.

You just cannot give what you do not have.
Hahaha, Lol @ angelic noise makers, l concur with the points you raised above, it is the same bunch of criminals been re-cycled over and over, they are bereft of holistic / charismatic ideas to turn Nigeria around, they all travel to the Asian giants countries & the west, they see good governance, people friendly programmes but immediately they return back to Nigeria, it is as if the demons from Hell drain there brains completely because they are not able to execute anything tangible, let me not speak big grammar, even if they can't build a mansion in space, they should just provide the basics >>>> good roads, water, electricity, effective security sad
Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:

And a citizen that wants to kill his president; is that one a patriot?

Anyway, haven't they told that: Old soldiers never die!
Baba is back, if e pain you, you can go and die - sniper is cheap cool

Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:

Let me know when your father die for you..
Re: Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today by adesamix(m): 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
he refused to sacrifise his live for economy recession for his country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) / Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.