Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Nigerians Beg Hushpupi For Money After He Spent N11.5m At Lagos Club - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Beg Hushpupi For Money After He Spent N11.5m At Lagos Club (44262 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Handkerchief Top To Lagos Club / Davido, Wizkid, Olamide, Mayorkun Hangout At Lagos Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Beg Hushpupi For Money After He Spent N11.5m At Lagos Club by Omoluabi16(m): 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
Penboy:
Wait oo..
Why all his shoes get red sole??

#Just an observation sha
nna, no be only you observe am oh. Dude is obviously occultic. No two ways, this is dirty money.
Re: Nigerians Beg Hushpupi For Money After He Spent N11.5m At Lagos Club by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
Mofe lowoju daddy mi oooo
Re: Nigerians Beg Hushpupi For Money After He Spent N11.5m At Lagos Club by smartkester(m): 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
This guy is definitely a Gee boy plus the fact he's based in Malaysia says it all.. Na there headquarters be that
Re: Nigerians Beg Hushpupi For Money After He Spent N11.5m At Lagos Club by 2shur: 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
When ot comes to excessive show ofof material ill gotten wealth..from range rove to mansions to ace of spades to stupid club shutting down.
Naija nor dey carry last
Acidosis:
When it comes to begging, stealing and scamming, Nigerians never disappoint.
Re: Nigerians Beg Hushpupi For Money After He Spent N11.5m At Lagos Club by Gassa007: 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
Omoluabi16:
nna, no be only you observe am oh. Dude is obviously occultic. No two ways, this is dirty money.
lol those shoes are Christian Louboutin they have this signature red sole

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Beg Hushpupi For Money After He Spent N11.5m At Lagos Club by Omoluabi16(m): 1:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
Gassa007:

lol those shoes are Christian Louboutin they have this signature red sole
oh well.. I'm one ignorant dude then. lol, na only Allstars of 2k I know.
however, the source of his income remains unknown.
Re: Nigerians Beg Hushpupi For Money After He Spent N11.5m At Lagos Club by akereconfi: 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
Omoluabi16:

grin grin grin

Do you know what Christian Louboutin is

Thunder fire poverty

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Beg Hushpupi For Money After He Spent N11.5m At Lagos Club by SalamRushdie: 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
LatestAmebo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4993965_re4_png5bcfbc72f01db1110af9c265ca73ea31

checkout Hushpupi flamboyant lifestyles in these photos SEE PHOTOS

Dude is RICH...He's even got a private jet wink

Lies he doesn't have any jet ..
Re: Nigerians Beg Hushpupi For Money After He Spent N11.5m At Lagos Club by ufuosman(m): 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
Enjoy, na your turn
Re: Nigerians Beg Hushpupi For Money After He Spent N11.5m At Lagos Club by STILESGANG: 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
Penboy:
Wait oo..

#Just an observation sha
Those are Christian loubotin shoes
Re: Nigerians Beg Hushpupi For Money After He Spent N11.5m At Lagos Club by Omoluabi16(m): 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
akereconfi:

grin grin grin

Do you know what Christian Louboutin is

Thunder fire poverty
I do not know oh.
Re: Nigerians Beg Hushpupi For Money After He Spent N11.5m At Lagos Club by 1metre: 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
Richie0974:
He better not start complaining about the number of begging he gets each day cos he practically asked for it. You can't spend #11.5m on drinks in a club and expect people who've far less and follow you on social media not to seek for assistance from you.
where is EFCC, the nigga need to be investigated
Re: Nigerians Beg Hushpupi For Money After He Spent N11.5m At Lagos Club by 1koboko: 2:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
Unless and until all of us as a nation change our psyche and orientation we will continue this free fall into this abyss of economic, political and social decadence. Growing up [mind you, I am not above 40], I know that if you are a young person maybe in your 20s to 30s driving a car and get stopped at a police check point, the policemen will drill you tirelessly to check that you got permission from your father before driving the car. That is when penny by penny makes Plc, when you have to rise through the ranks in your chosen profession to be able to enjoy the fringe benefits that come with such hard work. These days, a young fellow like this will get on social media and flaunt such unexplained wealth without the relevant agencies of government like EFCC picking him up to query the source of his wealth. Do not get me wrong, it is not like you don't have young people eg entrepreneurs who by some stroke of genius made stupendous wealth.

The bulk of this wealth displayed on social media and in the open society usually are ill gotten. How will money rituals, robbery, kidnapping etcetra stop if we dont ask questions and condemn this advertisement of stupidity by these youngsters. I know a bunch of you will call me a hater but I dont give a hoot because in the first place, I don't even know him.

It is appalling when some of these fellows run out of luck and are picked by the relevant security agencies some Nigerians will come to their defence with comments like"he is just a hustler na" people should be made to account for their actions. Imagine squandering N11,000,000 in this recession. It doesnt show wisdom. Trust me if this money was acquired through hard work, it probably wouldnt be wasted in this manner. I dont see Dangote and co being this unreasonable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Beg Hushpupi For Money After He Spent N11.5m At Lagos Club by kowasco(m): 2:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
Agba ooo yahoo I sight u ooo
Re: Nigerians Beg Hushpupi For Money After He Spent N11.5m At Lagos Club by kenoz(m): 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerians Beg Hushpupi For Money After He Spent N11.5m At Lagos Club by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
Yhorobar men can beg erh bunch of lazy men that leave hustling to their women
Grow up. Quit tribalism. #Peace ✌

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Beg Hushpupi For Money After He Spent N11.5m At Lagos Club by phemi01(m): 2:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
LatestAmebo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4993965_re4_png5bcfbc72f01db1110af9c265ca73ea31

checkout Hushpupi flamboyant lifestyles in these photos SEE PHOTOS

Dude is RICH...He's even got a private jet wink

Please stop lying. He doesn't have a private jet. Na wa o. Just to drive traffic to your blog
Re: Nigerians Beg Hushpupi For Money After He Spent N11.5m At Lagos Club by 14teenK: 2:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
Nice write up...one thing you should also no that we don't come to this life twice,we are not living with the world with the wealth we made so what we gon do BLOW IT
1koboko:
Unless and until all of us as a nation change our psyche and orientation we will continue this free fall into this abyss of economic, political and social decadence. Growing up [mind you, I am not above 40], I know that if you are a young person maybe in your 20s to 30s driving a car and get stopped at a police check point, the policemen will drill you tirelessly to check that you got permission from your father before driving the car. That is when penny by penny makes Plc, when you have to rise through the ranks in your chosen profession to be able to enjoy the fringe benefits that come with such hard work. These days, a young fellow like this will get on social media and flaunt such unexplained wealth without the relevant agencies of government like EFCC picking him up to query the source of his wealth. Do not get me wrong, it is not like you don't have young people eg entrepreneurs who by some stroke of genius made stupendous wealth.

The bulk of this wealth displayed on social media and in the open society usually are ill gotten. How will money rituals, robbery, kidnapping etcetra stop if we dont ask questions and condemn this advertisement of stupidity by these youngsters. I know a bunch of you will call me a hater but I dont give a hoot because in the first place, I don't even know him.

It is appalling when some of these fellows run out of luck and are picked by the relevant security agencies some Nigerians will come to their defence with comments like"he is just a hustler na" people should be made to account for their actions. Imagine squandering N11,000,000 in this recession. It doesnt show wisdom. Trust me if this money was acquired through hard work, it probably wouldnt be wasted in this manner. I dont see Dangote and co being this unreasonable.
Re: Nigerians Beg Hushpupi For Money After He Spent N11.5m At Lagos Club by shounited74: 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
Why be say all the shoes na red colour dem get.
Re: Nigerians Beg Hushpupi For Money After He Spent N11.5m At Lagos Club by dowjones(m): 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
Penboy:
Wait oo..

#Just an observation sha

Christian louboutin shoes always come in with red soles
Re: Nigerians Beg Hushpupi For Money After He Spent N11.5m At Lagos Club by ChristyB(f): 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
Bros ready oo i'm yet to send you my own account number.
cos me i go send my own too join.
Re: Nigerians Beg Hushpupi For Money After He Spent N11.5m At Lagos Club by ezeagu(m): 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
Rich Nigerians spend millions on designer and frivolities and still look cheap and ashy.

No taste, no style.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Beg Hushpupi For Money After He Spent N11.5m At Lagos Club by ezeagu(m): 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
There's a way you can carry yourself with market bought clothing and people will look at you like a million dollars, Versace does not guarantee that as we can see.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Beg Hushpupi For Money After He Spent N11.5m At Lagos Club by livinbygrace: 3:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
1koboko:

Showing off or displaying wealth on social media happens all over the world and not applicable to Nigeria alone.Moreover,an asian guy worked up to APPLE store and destroyed all the phones and the store,because he was angry with the way the sales attendant attended to him.So stop all this hollier than thou attitude.It is his money and nobody business how he spent it.
Re: Nigerians Beg Hushpupi For Money After He Spent N11.5m At Lagos Club by Black5050(m): 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
Funi :-@people.
Re: Nigerians Beg Hushpupi For Money After He Spent N11.5m At Lagos Club by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
onyekachee:
I think what got hush angry was the fact that Davido was always singing praises of his dad,my day is a billionaire blah blah,how many times have we heard wizkid bragging about his dad''s wealth
Re: Nigerians Beg Hushpupi For Money After He Spent N11.5m At Lagos Club by emmarouky: 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
9ja guys in Malaysia,no be small hustle ooo but when they are back to 9ja they smoke it all up or drink it up....HND invd building (hope never dies)HND
Re: Nigerians Beg Hushpupi For Money After He Spent N11.5m At Lagos Club by jojothaiv(m): 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
I use to put money first, yes i still do but that hardly work.......
#CassperNyovest!
Re: Nigerians Beg Hushpupi For Money After He Spent N11.5m At Lagos Club by OLUD214(m): 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
I also join to beg him
Re: Nigerians Beg Hushpupi For Money After He Spent N11.5m At Lagos Club by lereinter(m): 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
Yhorobar men can beg erh bunch of lazy men that leave hustling to their women

men u are sick
Re: Nigerians Beg Hushpupi For Money After He Spent N11.5m At Lagos Club by Anaximander(f): 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
This life can be so funny atimes. While someone was sent out of the examination hall cos of school fees and this one is spending that huge amount of money on drinks. I refuse to cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ime Bishop Umoh A.K.A Okon, Adorable Wife And Daughter (Photos) / Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme At New York Film Academy in 2004 (Throwback Pix) / 'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.