Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,440 members, 7,846,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

Fraud Alert::fund Reserve Circuit FRC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fraud Alert::fund Reserve Circuit FRC (682 Views)

List Of The 23 States In Nigeria That Exceeded Borrowing Limits– FRC / Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose / FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud Alert::fund Reserve Circuit FRC by Trueigbo: 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
people beware of this ponzi scheme. They are out to dupe people. A sister introduced me to it over a month now and am yet to get my 100k from them.

They promised 200k when you pay 100k but all na lies. I paid 100k without getting my funds not to talk of the interest.

Pls beware cos after payment they will ask you to bring 3 more people to get your money.

They have arrogant admins who will remove you immediately once you complained of not getting your money. A lot of people have lost money through them.

Pls i don't want people to loose their money like me.
Re: Fraud Alert::fund Reserve Circuit FRC by fogechi: 6:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
oga how much did you make before you lost your money grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert::fund Reserve Circuit FRC by consmiola: 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
fogechi:
oga how much did you make before you lost your money grin grin grin
lol...I quickly followed this trend from the previous adsense thread he had against this cwemsy and imagine..A simple question jus made it clear this guy is out for something else.I can risk my money jus to proof this ponzi s real or not but am not greedy.Am comfortable by his grace.Somebody will soon testify about them. Do not wicked somebody out of your own wickedness.Why am i even engaging in this lost greed
Re: Fraud Alert::fund Reserve Circuit FRC by renee16: 8:33am On Mar 31, 2017
Trueigbo:
people beware of this ponzi scheme. They are out to dupe people. A sister introduced me to it over a month now and am yet to get my 100k from them.

They promised 200k when you pay 100k but all na lies. I paid 100k without getting my funds not to talk of the interest.

Pls beware cos after payment they will ask you to bring 3 more people to get your money.

They have arrogant admins who will remove you immediately once you complained of not getting your money. A lot of people have lost money through them.

frc pays oooooo...they paid my friend that registered 5days ago..I was there when the alert came.That was even what drew my attention here.Why are people jealous and inhumane.FRC PAYS..If you are not paid they have strict rules and you must have offended one.My friend told me about them.True Igbo is a scammer and fraudster
Re: Fraud Alert::fund Reserve Circuit FRC by renee16: 8:34am On Mar 31, 2017
Trueigbo:

frc pays oooooo...they paid my friend that registered 5days ago..I was there when the alert came.That was even what drew my attention here.Why are people jealous and inhumane.FRC PAYS..If you are not paid they have strict rules and you must have offended one.My friend told me about them.True Igbo you are a scammer from all i see here ooo
Re: Fraud Alert::fund Reserve Circuit FRC by Trueigbo: 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
renee16:

frc pays oooooo...they paid my friend that registered 5days ago..I was there when the alert came.That was even what drew my attention here.Why are people jealous and inhumane.FRC PAYS..If you are not paid they have strict rules and you must have offended one.My friend told me about them.True Igbo you are a scammer from all i see here ooo

See them. We know you people. You just registered on nairaland today to coment.

Mod this person is the same cwensy. He just registered again.
Re: Fraud Alert::fund Reserve Circuit FRC by renee16: 10:08am On Apr 01, 2017
OGECHI EMEKA already tagged scam and is this trueigbo..wonders shall never end

1 Share

Re: Fraud Alert::fund Reserve Circuit FRC by Trueigbo: 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
renee16:

Dont link innocent people to your fraud.

Renee16, cwemsy and microjobpays are one and the same person with the same phone numbers.

I rest my case and point made
Re: Fraud Alert::fund Reserve Circuit FRC by movestuf(f): 7:21am On Apr 03, 2017
Trueigbo:

Dont link innocent people to your fraud.

Renee16, cwemsy and microjobpays are one and the same person with the same phone numbers.

I rest my case and point made
So Trueigbo is OgechiEmeka?
Re: Fraud Alert::fund Reserve Circuit FRC by movestuf(f): 7:23am On Apr 03, 2017
renee16:
charcoal caling pot black.

(1) (Reply)

A Message To Lai Mohammed & His Grease Monkey Shills Toiling For Bananas In BMC / $50m Ikoyi Recovery: One Question For #teambuhari/apc / Whistleblower Policy: EFCC Has Recovered About N17bn – Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.