Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Video Of The NAF Officer And His Girlfriend Listening To Hit Song 'Mad Over You' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of The NAF Officer And His Girlfriend Listening To Hit Song 'Mad Over You' (44641 Views)

Air Force Officer And Policeman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State.Photo / Houseboy Poisons Naval Officer And Kills His Girlfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos / Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of The NAF Officer And His Girlfriend Listening To Hit Song 'Mad Over You' by dainformant(m): 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
Tragic Love! It appears that the airman, Lieutenant Kalu B.A was really obsessed with his colleague/girlfriend -an Air Force personnel identified as Oladipupo Solape a.k.a Shomzy Shomzy, whom he killed yesterday morning in Makurdi, Benue State. A trending video footage has emerged showing the The NAF personnel and his girlfriend laying in bed and listening to Runtown's hit track 'Mad Over You'...

The lady, popularly referred to as shomzy, was shot dead by Kalu after he accused her of having a romantic affair with other men.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/video-of-air-force-officer-and-his.html

Watch Video Below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBbKy5U9MW4

3 Shares

Re: Video Of The NAF Officer And His Girlfriend Listening To Hit Song 'Mad Over You' by dainformant(m): 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Video Of The NAF Officer And His Girlfriend Listening To Hit Song 'Mad Over You' by sehin79(m): 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
put your emotions in check otherwise the devil would use it against you.

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of The NAF Officer And His Girlfriend Listening To Hit Song 'Mad Over You' by Alleviating: 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
Love really!? undecided
That part is really shady.
No matter what, I'd never hit my lady, no matter what she could ever do, Lest to talk of a guy killing her lady. This is injustice and practically indiscipline. The matter is totally shady!!!!

WATCH NIGERIAN LADY FLASHING HER FRESH ORANGES IN VIDEO >>>

http://www.uk-mmm.tk/p/cossy-orjiakor-goes-nude-dancing-as-she.html
Re: Video Of The NAF Officer And His Girlfriend Listening To Hit Song 'Mad Over You' by SalamRushdie: 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
This is why I never date a girl i love ...I only knack them

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of The NAF Officer And His Girlfriend Listening To Hit Song 'Mad Over You' by emeijeh(m): 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
Na dem sabi

Na the madness from Runtown song don enter im head so.

dainformant:
Tragic Love! It appears that the airman, Lieutenant Kalu B.A was really obsessed with his colleague/girlfriend -an Air Force personnel identified as Oladipupo Solape a.k.a Shomzy Shomzy, whom he killed yesterday morning in Makurdi, Benue State. A trending video footage has emerged showing the The NAF personnel and his girlfriend laying in bed and listening to Runtown's hit track 'Mad Over You'...

The lady, popularly referred to as shomzy, was shot dead by Kalu after he accused her of having a romantic affair with other men.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/video-of-air-force-officer-and-his.html

Watch Video Below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBbKy5U9MW4

But the pace your posts dey take reach FP dey baffle me

5 Likes

Re: Video Of The NAF Officer And His Girlfriend Listening To Hit Song 'Mad Over You' by PenisCaP: 4:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
This got me a bit emotional

If u love her dat much why kill her?
If shez in bed like that with u means she still loves u...i kno u are regrettin now.

I wish this neva happened.
U could hav sorted it out

I GUESS HE WAS HIGHLY OBSESSED WITH HER AND HIS AGE COULDNT HANDLE IT.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of The NAF Officer And His Girlfriend Listening To Hit Song 'Mad Over You' by cstr150: 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
PTSD.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of The NAF Officer And His Girlfriend Listening To Hit Song 'Mad Over You' by Larryfest(m): 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
The dude na big idiota........ Killing the one you say you love.

16 Likes

Re: Video Of The NAF Officer And His Girlfriend Listening To Hit Song 'Mad Over You' by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
The rest, they say is HISTORY

7 Likes

Re: Video Of The NAF Officer And His Girlfriend Listening To Hit Song 'Mad Over You' by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
I no think say air force recruitment team check the killer soldier BP before them recruit am.His godfather go don help am bypass the medical screening process.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of The NAF Officer And His Girlfriend Listening To Hit Song 'Mad Over You' by Jabioro: 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
Satan is a perfect creature,called devil in other words. He would make you imperfect one through your weakness if you have no control over your deeds, emotional and self perseverance. because God had turned him (Satan) perfection into imperfections over our matter right fron the day he refused to bow for human and be an errand angel. Satan vow to deal with humans capitalizing on our weaknesses......He supposed to have remembered for once the good blissful time both have spent together that could have safe him the life of that pretty lady, he himself from embarrassment, his carrier and now facing murderer..
Re: Video Of The NAF Officer And His Girlfriend Listening To Hit Song 'Mad Over You' by Akshow: 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
The only sin this Osu called Kalu commited was dating that Yorubat wh0re. Yorubat women cannot control the heat between their legs so they sleep with anyone who points his thing at them. The Osu basterd even made things worse by making this POS a martyr.
All in all, he should have never taken her life, that's a sin against man and God. This is a warning for all those lost Osu men who choose to commit sacrilege by mixing with the cursed people of the SW. You'll end up f**ked up like Krazee Kalu.
May God heal u soon. It's well with ur soul.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of The NAF Officer And His Girlfriend Listening To Hit Song 'Mad Over You' by Ra88: 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
kiss
Re: Video Of The NAF Officer And His Girlfriend Listening To Hit Song 'Mad Over You' by DONSMITH123(m): 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of The NAF Officer And His Girlfriend Listening To Hit Song 'Mad Over You' by Divay22(f): 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
But why.....RIP babe
Re: Video Of The NAF Officer And His Girlfriend Listening To Hit Song 'Mad Over You' by snakebeat: 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
small small children wey never mature reach to handle emotions...

relationship is not meant for kids...now see what they have done to themselves...

19 Likes

Re: Video Of The NAF Officer And His Girlfriend Listening To Hit Song 'Mad Over You' by IamAirforce1: 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
They were truly in love

3 Likes

Re: Video Of The NAF Officer And His Girlfriend Listening To Hit Song 'Mad Over You' by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
idiot. yet could pull the trigger after his suicide note. he shud be killed fast and fed to pigs
Re: Video Of The NAF Officer And His Girlfriend Listening To Hit Song 'Mad Over You' by DollarAngel(m): 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
They where truly in LUST, it actually very hard to differentiate between Love and Lust. RIP to a fallen solider. She died for Love

9 Likes

Re: Video Of The NAF Officer And His Girlfriend Listening To Hit Song 'Mad Over You' by DCMIX(m): 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
He is 100% mad over her. He's shown it already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of The NAF Officer And His Girlfriend Listening To Hit Song 'Mad Over You' by Chudichu(m): 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
First of all, he is not an officer in the NAF. There is a difference between officers and enlisted men. Secondly I saw his Facebook Timeline, mehn this guy is a psychopath..what he post and he tags the girl in everything he posted. It's sad he took the life of a human being unjustly. Obviously an emotionally unstable person. The way we use social media really tells alot about us. He even posted the time and RIP to himself. That's a psychopath to me..

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of The NAF Officer And His Girlfriend Listening To Hit Song 'Mad Over You' by snakebeat: 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:
U re still a child then, love can never control a fully grown man

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of The NAF Officer And His Girlfriend Listening To Hit Song 'Mad Over You' by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
i hav exhausted my words on this issue. I guess we should be careful with the rate demons quickly occupy people's bodies, cause them damage and leave them remorseful right after. How ironic life can be, one can be left without a chance to repent, and the ones that kill them can have a chance to make a repentant prayer. I pray we dont fall into such.. Fada have mercy on me now. Help me...IJN

5 Likes

Re: Video Of The NAF Officer And His Girlfriend Listening To Hit Song 'Mad Over You' by mrtegation99(m): 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
Now that he murdered his damsel, Shebi he's happy? Nigeria should adopt an Eye for Eye law. Do you agree?
Like for Yes, Share for No, Quote me if you think differently

2 Likes

Re: Video Of The NAF Officer And His Girlfriend Listening To Hit Song 'Mad Over You' by Smooyis(m): 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
Stupid love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Murders Husband Over Will In Delta / 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) / Two Suspected Female Kidnappers Set Ablaze By Mob In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.