Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (60832 Views)

Lere Olayinka Drinks With Friends As Sheriff Loses At Supreme Court (Photos) / Bukar Ibrahim's Sex Scandal: Lere Olayinka Blasts Omoyele Sowore / Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by AntiWailer: 6:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Who are the "we".

You mean BMC dedicate their energy is on the Pastor.

Why dont you show us your own Vehicle registration details from the-same website.

"We" are the people who confirmed in several posts today that they saw his name yesterday. Do you want to deny that too ?

So you expect me to show you my vehicle registration ? You are not smart at all.
Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by saintmark88(m): 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
Y am I not surprised, have u forgotten who rescued Suleiman wen he was to be arrested no b Fayose, so e get were two of them dey meet, so y wouldn't this nonentity come to his defence, shey nah this mumu dey carry rumour say Buhari die, y dem no talk again nah as d man don come back........
Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Jesusloveyou: 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
Edwinmason:
the girl suleman always pour sperm on her back...lere only ask a simple question on how it is possible to get pregnant from the back....think well b4 u jump in conclusion
you and lere make me laugh.
So it was her back the fake pastor ffuck, i am stil laughing in chinese- choi chui chai khoi.
So no sperm did not entre the hole before pouring the rest on her back

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by prejulsuc(f): 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ngokafor:
...It is clear that this Apostle Suleiman 'expose' is politically motivated ..Therefore i stand with him...I wonder how any right thinking individual would take an unstable character like this scary Otobo abi na Orobo girl serious.

..There are too many loopholes in her allegations for me to be convinced...add to the timing of this which is shortly after he condemned the Southern Kaduna killings,urging Christians to defend themselves when necessary...i am of the opinion that these allegations are a big 'wash' of the highest order

..Stephenie Otobo kindly go rest in the gutters where you belong.. biko...yeye dey smell.
you are so on point.Moreover why did she not come out all this while
Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by westlife79(m): 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
No wonder PDP chose not to use you as their spokeperson.
Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by emeruemp(m): 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
Make sense I love this point..lets watch and see as every thing plays shocked angry
cool tongue undecided
Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by DavidEsq(m): 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
pussypounder:
HateU2 and ishilove I will have threesomee with you two lovelys cool I am greedy and yes I will eat the two sweet snails alone embarassed HateU2 can put my mushroom tip in her lethal lips while I teabag ishilove with the double salty chocolate balls and I pour everything in her mouth shocked
Just see ur life. Where is ur mama? Just gee me her fin number ryt now. See him, chairman of vaseline crew.

Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by ezegold4we: 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
any christain believing this story against apostle suleiman will surely cough to his grave untimely.
Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Kdon2: 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
All na because of preaching against herdsmen by the pastor! They want to blackmail him into silence through the so obvious prostitute! It won't work because people can see through their treachery!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
izzy4shizzy:
Even the blind can hear and the deaf can see say all this na acted script to fall the pastor hand

Meanwhile

Na so God go judge their matter one day

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by MayowaAleem(m): 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hmm...nice one #wehdone_sirh
Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by xpool(m): 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
weedtheweeds:
I cannot vouch for anyone. Both apostle Suleiman and the Ashewo Otobo are guilty.
*apostle said he was helping the babe out with 8000 euros?? (i mean when widows are starving and dying in Nigeria?)
* this girl is based in Canada, meaning she feeds above the average Nigerian who needs more daily bread in Nigeria
* the girl asked for their passports to be checked to see in the visa stamps on the said date they had the affairs in Napoli, new york and Canada have the same entry and exit periods.
* the girl alleged that she has the real photos to back her claim in her phones
* the girl asked for her account detail to be checked to get names of cash depositors in her account.
* apostle Suleiman is not a saint and not even his wife can vouch for him. We see things every day so no one should come out and defend someone he doesn't live and work with 24 hours. His wife doesn't travel with him everywhere. Many husbands cheat without their wives knowledge.
* apostle Suleiman has not been able to defend himself with evidence. You cannot just sit down and say nothing when someone is out there tarnishing your name and character. You can file a suit/restraining order to prevent the person from continuing this public libel. He has a team of legal experts, I guess
* the girl is in the winning situation here cos she has suddenly become infamous. Her market price has rocketed. She has established a brand for herself already. She has told everyone she is a prostitute so calling her one is only selling her market. She can strike a deal with the government for some huge sum and still run away with it. Wise men settle cases like this behind closed doors.
* additionally, Daniella has added to the fire. If she never got the car or gifts from Suleiman she should have at least come out publicly to state that she is not connected to the scandal and she doesn't want anything to do with it. Facts are clear concerning her affair with Suleiman. She has since blocked her Instagram and said nothing to defend him or herself.
*sometimes silence is golden, but the case has gone legal and at this point, silence isn't golden. the apostle's wife did not think this through, though before airing that sh*t. Let your husband deal with it and hide your face as a woman. You cannot roll out a clip in defense of a living man when he could have done that himself. the Bible says if you have issues with your brother settle it first before praising him (Matthew 18:15 ). He was busy dancing with his wife in the church yesterday when his scandal is over the place.
*this girl is an opportunist. this story would not have got this much attention if not for apostle Suleiman's recent rifts. The girl got a big pay for this and she will not lose. why? because she got nothing to lose. at the end of the day 'ol girl gets on a plane and disappears in Canada with her purse loaded.

What is this one saying? Your headache is building sky scraper because Apostle Suleman danced with his wife and the congregation, to the glory of God.
Who knows you, E-THINKER.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by ajigiteri(m): 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
AntiWailer:
Senseless. The idea of committing a crime and hiding under Religion or Politics is stale.

Try and be creative. Face your problems.

Let me take on the Ekiti Drop Out. 1 point after the other. I am not surprised if he is not intelligent. He never had anything going until he started following Fayose like a dog.

Dead brain so by your assertion. Every Married Man use condom with their side chicks ?

F00l and he felt fulfilled that he is intelligent.

She definitely need protection. The network of fraud that removed information from Lagos State Govt site over night are desperate. They can kill anybody.

How many attacks against my person since i used my brain to say this is how i feel based on the points on the table while they refuse to use their brain

Yiiiiiiii !!!! shocked shocked shocked.

He sounded like he dropped a major intelligent point

F00lish man calling people f00lish.

If he pours Semen on her back. It means he is not using condom and does withdrawal. When you do withdrawal you will not be able to completely withdraw every time. Especially when she is singing Daddy yooooo for you.

So yes, He can pour semen if what they do is withdrawal.

F00l. Go and listen to Duncan Mighty's "Hand Of Jesus". He said his mother bled for 18 years. Ask him the same foolish question and watch his boys DECK you. When you are well informed, an 1mbecile like Lere will not give you information and you will say "Dats trueeee"

"I remember when my mother be dey suffer from bleeding for 18years." Duncan Mighty in his song "Hand Of Jesus"

You will get the evidence with Keyamo na.

They have even preempted that. I saw a useless article where the guy claimed the girl might be a stalker who flies to every where Apostle fly to. Sighting One incident with Pastor Adeboye as an example. So if we are shown flight ticket, we know the defence line.

For voice , pictures and videos, they are already screaming technology. The same way Fayose claimed it was not his voice until an eye witness stepped forward.

I am angry about the way all these criminals are taking advantage of Dead Brains. if you have a problem sort your self out.

They keep screaming that the girl was a prostitutte. Her crime was sleeping with an annointed man of God who probably have other Big yansh he is sleeping with.

They have started cleaning tracks and connections, releasing useless defence lines per second.

I have said it times without Number. SHUT UP.

The more defence you bring the more you expose your Pally. Not every Nigeria is as dumb as they take us for a ride.

I watched his video and he was screaming 24hours. People are so stupeed that if nothing happens after 48 hours they will not ask questions.
Your foolishness is incurable I am very sure you a little above illereracy. If you have human brain that can logically analyze you should know that the girl's claims are not evident. As in are you daft, did you go to school at all, because Duncan mighty sang a song then that's the basis for you about losing blood. If you bleed for 12 hours you will die ask any educated person in your lineage. And do you think somebody like suleman will go with his family to present wedding introduction materials to a family in Delta state which about 2 hours drive to his church headquarters in Auchi and it would not be on nairaland and Linda ikeji. Are u so stupid that you don't know the girl is being used to bring the man down I am not saying he's perfect but if you can believe this media persecution, you are not born with common sense

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by xpool(m): 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
[quote author=HsLBroker post=54556987][/quote]
Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Iamdmentor1(m): 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
Abeg, when did Apostle say he was helping the girl? Apostle that has never met her. That's the first point I read and it became evident that you're deluded.
By discernment of common sense (although not common), you should know that this is all a delusion to bring down God's servant.
Every man of God face temptations... Apostle is facing his now but God is so faithful, he'd overcome

weedtheweeds:
I cannot vouch for anyone. Both apostle Suleiman and the Ashewo Otobo are guilty.
*apostle said he was helping the babe out with 8000 euros?? (i mean when widows are starving and dying in Nigeria?)
* this girl is based in Canada, meaning she feeds above the average Nigerian who needs more daily bread in Nigeria
* the girl asked for their passports to be checked to see in the visa stamps on the said date they had the affairs in Napoli, new york and Canada have the same entry and exit periods.
* the girl asked for her account detail to be checked to get names of cash depositors in her account.
* apostle Suleiman is not a saint and not even his wife can vouch for him. We see things every day so no one should come out and defend someone he doesn't live and work with 24 hours. His wife doesn't travel with him everywhere. Many husbands cheat without their wives knowledge.
* apostle Suleiman has not been able to defend himself with evidence. You cannot just sit down and say nothing when someone is out there tarnishing your name and character. You can file a suit/restraining order to prevent the person from continuing this public libel. He has a team of legal experts, I guess
* the girl is in the winning situation here cos she has suddenly become infamous. Her market price has rocketed. She has established a brand for herself already. She has told everyone she is a prostitute so calling her one is only selling her market. She can strike a deal with the government for some huge sum and still run away with it. Wise men settle cases like this behind closed doors.
* additionally, Daniella has added to the fire. If she never got the car or gifts from Suleiman she should have at least come out publicly to state that she is not connected to the scandal and she doesn't want anything to do with it. Facts are clear concerning her affair with Suleiman. She has since blocked her Instagram and said nothing to defend him or herself.
*sometimes silence is golden, but the case has gone legal and at this point, silence isn't golden. the apostle's wife did not think this through, though before airing that sh*t. Let your husband deal with it and hide your face as a woman. You cannot roll out a clip in defense of a living man when he could have done that himself. the Bible says if you have issues with your brother settle it first before praising him (Matthew 18:15 ). He was busy dancing with his wife in the church yesterday when his scandal is over the place.
*this girl is an opportunist. this story would not have got this much attention if not for apostle Suleiman's recent rifts. The girl got a big pay for this and she will not lose. why? because she got nothing to lose. at the end of the day 'ol girl gets on a plane and disappears in Canada with her purse loaded.

Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Adiola(f): 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Lere I can smell the Marijuana and Shekpe stench in your breath all the way from here

So just shut your mouth.

Just because you are an adulterer should not make you endorse your philandering friend;
he is supposed to be a pastor for crying out loud.

APC arranged his coincidental trip to Greece with Daniella and parked his vehicle in her house too.

The DSS stripped him nakëd during his video-phone sëx with Stephanie.

Fulani Herdsmen bought Daniellas' house and wrote his name as depositor.

El-Rufai begged Lagos MVAA to register the car in Apostles' name.

To think this all are from church goers offering slaps my senses.

For the first time I am disappointed at you.

Such a shabby job you've done to launder Apostle Suleimans battered image.

Lere is an incompetent image-launderer
And
I am sure the Omega team are disappointed with this unintelligent defense.

Apostle is 100% guilty and I can say it to his face.

Woe to the gullible who fall for Lere, Apostle and their mysterious imaginary Premium Times accuser Queen Esther.
we the good people of omega fire ministry sre solidly behind our pastor all these Islamic savages can take their analysis to Mecca mbok

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Gegz(m): 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
PrinceMario:
The Apostle didn't deny knowing the girl.
In his first release on this issue, he agreed the lady contacted him that she met Christ in one of his crusades in Canada. That she's a stripper and wants to be a changed person so needs both spiritual and financial help from him, he was in constant communication with her during those period, and in his quest to really make sure she doesn't go back to her vomit apostle in his generosity that he's well known of, decided to help her. He said he ones sent a cash that is well beyond able to set her up in Canada but Stephanie misused it and decided to turn the man to an ATM.
She has severally threatened to blackmail him if she does do her bidding of paying her off to the tone of #500M but rerefused.
So this is not even coming as a shocker to the man.t

But ehn bros. Wetin olosho get about the apostle wey she wan use blackmail the man Abi her kidney plenty ne? because ba bros. Smoke no dey dey without fire o. Just my own thought though.
Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by rasputinn(m): 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
Karlman:
...a country of gullibles...all this while no body was talking about the pastor until he complaind about government aiding fulanis and urged christians to fight back, then suddenly all hell was let loose. ...just yestday dis same fulanis just murderd another ten people n nobody is even interested in dat. foools that what nigerians are. ...2face wanted to lead a rally d other day only 2 bak out at d last minute, only GOD know what the dude was threatnd wit by dis same govt.

Dont mind fish brain gullible fools like Freeze, Old hoe Olunloyo and every asshole that has believed the cooked up story by the ashawo called Stephanie Otobo under the teleguidance of the Kaduna midget and the BMC to nail Suleiman for speaking out against the killings of christians by foolanis

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by luvinhubby(m): 8:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
AntiWailer:
Senseless. The idea of committing a crime and hiding under Religion or Politics is stale.

Try and be creative. Face your problems.

Let me take on the Ekiti Drop Out. 1 point after the other. I am not surprised if he is not intelligent. He never had anything going until he started following Fayose like a dog.

Dead brain so by your assertion. Every Married Man use condom with their side chicks ?

F00l and he felt fulfilled that he is intelligent.

She definitely need protection. The network of fraud that removed information from Lagos State Govt site over night are desperate. They can kill anybody.

How many attacks against my person since i used my brain to say this is how i feel based on the points on the table while they refuse to use their brain

Yiiiiiiii !!!! shocked shocked shocked.

He sounded like he dropped a major intelligent point

F00lish man calling people f00lish.

If he pours Semen on her back. It means he is not using condom and does withdrawal. When you do withdrawal you will not be able to completely withdraw every time. Especially when she is singing Daddy yooooo for you.

So yes, He can pour semen if what they do is withdrawal.

F00l. Go and listen to Duncan Mighty's "Hand Of Jesus". He said his mother bled for 18 years. Ask him the same foolish question and watch his boys DECK you. When you are well informed, an 1mbecile like Lere will not give you information and you will say "Dats trueeee"

"I remember when my mother be dey suffer from bleeding for 18years." Duncan Mighty in his song "Hand Of Jesus"

You will get the evidence with Keyamo na.

They have even preempted that. I saw a useless article where the guy claimed the girl might be a stalker who flies to every where Apostle fly to. Sighting One incident with Pastor Adeboye as an example. So if we are shown flight ticket, we know the defence line.

For voice , pictures and videos, they are already screaming technology. The same way Fayose claimed it was not his voice until an eye witness stepped forward.

I am angry about the way all these criminals are taking advantage of Dead Brains. if you have a problem sort your self out.

They keep screaming that the girl was a prostitutte. Her crime was sleeping with an annointed man of God who probably have other Big yansh he is sleeping with.

They have started cleaning tracks and connections, releasing useless defence lines per second.

I have said it times without Number. SHUT UP.

The more defence you bring the more you expose your Pally. Not every Nigeria is as dumb as they take us for a ride.

I watched his video and he was screaming 24hours. People are so stupeed that if nothing happens after 48 hours they will not ask questions.

Don't be angry oo, which crime did Suleman commit.
Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Karlman: 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
rasputinn:

Dont mind fish brain gullible fools like Freeze, Old hoe Olunloyo and every asshole that has believed the cooked up story by the ashawo called Stephanie Otobo under the teleguidance of the Kaduna midget and the BMC to nail Suleiman for speaking out against the killings of christians by foolanis
..d way we ar easly foold in dis con3 is d only reason 4 nigs bakwardnes n d yuuts ar d most gullible...2 b honest i am nt even interestd in wateva dey ar sayin cos i knw where its all comin from.
Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by hardeyincah(m): 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
GreenMavro:
grin

In Fani Kayode's voice...Who can battle with the lord, who can battle with the lord, i say nobody, Stephanie Otobo can't battle with the Lord, I say nobody o, Kaduna State Governor can't battle with the Lord, I say nobody o, Festus Kenyamo ochambers can't battle with the lord, I say nobody o.

what is dis one saying? when did Apostle suleman become LORD?
Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by dammytosh: 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
ajigiteri:

Your foolishness is incurable I am very sure you a little above illereracy. If you have human brain that can logically analyze you should know that the girl's claims are not evident. As in are you daft, did you go to school at all, because Duncan mighty sang a song then that's the basis for you about losing blood. If you bleed for 12 hours you will die ask any educated person in your lineage. And do you think somebody like suleman will go with his family to present wedding introduction materials to a family in Delta state which about 2 hours drive to his church headquarters in Auchi and it would not be on nairaland and Linda ikeji. Are u so stupid that you don't know the girl is being used to bring the man down I am not saying he's perfect but if you can believe this media persecution, you are not born with common sense

You just jump and attack people. What he said is if someone can suffer from bleeding for 18 years, don't say 1 year is not possible.
You did not make any point apart from the empty rants typical of Nairalanders that have nothing upstairs.
Bleeding does not mean continuous flow without stopping.
Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Yeligray(m): 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
martineverest:
think u are deluded

were u in cave when when was always coming out with fake prophecies?

Where u lost when he declared death on el rufai?

Were u there when he predicted jonathan victory and failed?
thats nt what he said that buhari wuld win..watch again
Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by opribo(m): 9:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
Can we see the two passports for their itinery in Napoli
Can we see apostle Sule's bank statement to verify if indeed there was a direct inflow into her account as claimed. This is very simple nau.

Theie is no big deal to it, lets start up from verifying her claims first before condemning her after all she mentioned an actress linked to the apostle Sule and the mans name has been traced to traced to the registration of one of her cars. Is that one too a charity donation, the man is guilty as charged there is nothing else to do now than admit his guilt and tender a public apology to his wife, his followers and the nation for this embarrassment.
Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by weedtheweeds: 10:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
you just came here to rant like a child that you truly are. see the way i stated my facts bodly without insulting anyone? you should take a course on "escape from stupidity" before you reply me next time
Iamdmentor1:
Abeg, when did Apostle say he was helping the girl? Apostle that has never met her. That's the first point I read and it became evident that you're deluded.
By discernment of common sense (although not common), you should know that this is all a delusion to bring down God's servant.
Every man of God face temptations... Apostle is facing his now but God is so faithful, he'd overcome

Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by weedtheweeds: 10:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
if no one knows me, at least i got a response from NO ONE. Time to check facts again and address your life issues. i didnt start it
xpool:

What is this one saying? Your headache is building sky scraper because Apostle Suleman danced with his wife and the congregation, to the glory of God.
Who knows you, E-THINKER.
Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by weedtheweeds: 10:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
and you replied the nonsense
Superman7:

All this explanation is just nonsense, if you are really interested in this matter, oya tell the girl to bring out her evidence.
Bunch of lies everywhere and this one is also here typing nonsense on Nairaland.
Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by weedtheweeds: 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
I am glad you finally took the time to publicly exhibit your bipolar disorder on nairaland
FTBOY:
[s][/s]sorry, i couldn't find a wastebasket so, i had to use the cancel option...because the whole epistle is a thrash!
Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by ehissi(m): 10:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
weedtheweeds:

He gives cars to nollywood actors and even gave Nollywood actor, Leo #8million for his kidney surgery.

#8,000,000 and €8000 which is higher.....

Plus, knowing a bank will not release your private information for public consumption, why doesn't go to the bank herself, get her bank statement and present it to the press......?

So you mean I can just go to your bank and ask for them to give me your bank statement because you asked them to release it in a press conference (at all, at all Chairman even if Stephanie no go school from the way your words are structured I believe you went to school......)

And for the record, she said the evidence of photos was in her laptop which was stolen at the airport on her way to Nigeria, not her phone. That was why she made reference to the Napoli trip and asked to have people check their passports...

Her cup go soon full........
Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by FTBOY: 10:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
weedtheweeds:
I am glad you finally took the time to publicly exhibit your bipolar disorder on nairaland
and i'm glad you've just proven to the world that you're a gullible thumbsucker with the IQ of a mountain he-goat!
Re: Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by weedtheweeds: 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
the ashewo apostle should come out and defend himself na if he is clean. You are fighting dirty for someone who gives no hoot about you. His image is publicly tarnished and he is busy dancing in the church? phycho-drama. you are just a drag in the slum. I am not gullible for a man like me to deceive me and collect my money to buy houses and cars for prostitutes. haha you are still in spiritual coma, child.
FTBOY:
and i'm glad you've just proven to the world that you're a gullible thumbsucker with the IQ of a mountain he-goat!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FAKE Picture Trending On Whatsapp As "Fulani Herdsmen" Attacks On Lagos Ibadan E / Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother, Emmanuel At Federal High Court Abuja (Photos) / Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.