Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Ambode Hires 38 Bloggers, 200 SMI To Tarnish Fashola Name - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Hires 38 Bloggers, 200 SMI To Tarnish Fashola Name (2130 Views)

FG Hires Lawyers With N500m To Recover N330bn From MTN / Fashola Arrives Onitsha, Inspects Work On Second Niger Bridge- Photos / Dino Melaye Hires Mike Ozekhome To Stop His Recall In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Hires 38 Bloggers, 200 SMI To Tarnish Fashola Name by dukie25: 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
Just saw this on Facebook, seems Ambode's war with Fashola is intensifying.

Re: Ambode Hires 38 Bloggers, 200 SMI To Tarnish Fashola Name by maxti: 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
Let them continue
Re: Ambode Hires 38 Bloggers, 200 SMI To Tarnish Fashola Name by dealslip(f): 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ones good turn deserves another. When Fashola was busy calling GEJ and Power ministers gbatu eyo(incompetent guys) when he was the Governor. The thing was sweeting him, now he must enjoy the fruit of his labor through my boyfriend, Ambode.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Hires 38 Bloggers, 200 SMI To Tarnish Fashola Name by TippyTop(m): 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
dealslip:
Ones good turn deserves another. When Fashola was busy calling GEJ and Power ministers gbatu eyo(incompetent guys) when he was the Governor. The thing was sweeting him, now he must enjoy the fruit of his labor through my boyfriend, Ambode.

Are you one of the SMI? grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode Hires 38 Bloggers, 200 SMI To Tarnish Fashola Name by dukie25: 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
dealslip:

How do I join Ambode's media people? Please let me know, it's good to share.

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Hires 38 Bloggers, 200 SMI To Tarnish Fashola Name by Mrjo(m): 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
What will be his gain?
Re: Ambode Hires 38 Bloggers, 200 SMI To Tarnish Fashola Name by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ambode would lose this one angry angry angry
Useless government

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Hires 38 Bloggers, 200 SMI To Tarnish Fashola Name by Donshegxy10(m): 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2017

most of the governors if not all have bloggers on their payroll .
my question is that ARE THE ALLEGATION AGAINST FASHOLA TRUE OR FALSE , like the website stuff.
its not about tarnishing his image, it is about revealing the corrupt things he engage in why in office, when another governor comes in after ambode he should do same.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Hires 38 Bloggers, 200 SMI To Tarnish Fashola Name by hedonistic: 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ambode does not need to hire social media attack dogs to win any perception war against the hopeless and garrulous idiot called Fashola.

Ambode, by the very evidence of his superior competence and performance, has already exposed Fashola for the overrated and mediocre fraud that he was/is. Ambode has 'nakeded" Fashola, exposing his sheer nothingness. He did this not by propaganda (which was Fashola's strongest asset), but by performance and diligence.

I detest the APC in its entirety, but Ambode is a good kid. And I don't know how to conceal my soft spot and admiration for good kids.

If Ambode is in need of perception managers (and I doubt he needs any), then I'm available to perform this role pro bono. He is an exemplary performer by Nigerian standards. Fashola is no match.

8 Likes

Re: Ambode Hires 38 Bloggers, 200 SMI To Tarnish Fashola Name by Iyelinkonomilo(m): 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
Who cares
Re: Ambode Hires 38 Bloggers, 200 SMI To Tarnish Fashola Name by AngelicBeing: 6:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
Keneking:
Useless government
+ Useless governors, commissioners, Ministers, bunch of clueless and wicked politicians feeding fat daily at the expense of the impoverished masses wink
Re: Ambode Hires 38 Bloggers, 200 SMI To Tarnish Fashola Name by 989900: 6:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
Fashola campaigned for Ambode.
Re: Ambode Hires 38 Bloggers, 200 SMI To Tarnish Fashola Name by TimeManager(m): 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
[s]dealslip:
Ones good turn deserves another. When Fashola was busy calling GEJ and Power ministers gbatu eyo(incompetent guys) when he was the Governor. The thing was sweeting him, now he must enjoy the fruit of his labor through my boyfriend, Ambode[/s].
deafslip, ipob blood must be running in you.
Kiss the truth!
Re: Ambode Hires 38 Bloggers, 200 SMI To Tarnish Fashola Name by SalamRushdie: 6:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
Stories ..Fashola is a concrete failure when it comes to to projects and we all know ..Ambode is the true hero

1 Like

Re: Ambode Hires 38 Bloggers, 200 SMI To Tarnish Fashola Name by doublewisdom: 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
Fashola should fight back with his 160 million naira website. grin grin
Re: Ambode Hires 38 Bloggers, 200 SMI To Tarnish Fashola Name by TimeManager(m): 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
989900:
Fashola campaigned for Ambode.
The website scandal against Fashola was a bitter pill to swallow. Most importantly, this madness has to stop otherwise Lagos state among other things will suffer.
Truth is mine!
Re: Ambode Hires 38 Bloggers, 200 SMI To Tarnish Fashola Name by mandarin: 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
Fashola's legacy is there for all to see and no blogger or news crew can wipe off those projects. Ambode, in fact the entire APC rode on his popularity and performance.
Fashola is a lawyer and should have many information too bitter for any rival to swallow.Besides, I don't believe this story but if true, when banana tree lift its hands up, they can only come down on one place

1 Like

Re: Ambode Hires 38 Bloggers, 200 SMI To Tarnish Fashola Name by Opakan2: 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
Lagos is working based on continuity.. Igbos should face their dead region for God sake

Why are you lots so concerned about Lagos and SW.. how many yorubas do you see opening threads pn Anambra, Enugu, Abia and co. This is pure madness

No wonder your states are so backward.
Re: Ambode Hires 38 Bloggers, 200 SMI To Tarnish Fashola Name by BolaAdeyemo: 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
Opakan2:
Lagos is working based on continuity.. Igbos should face their dead region for God sake

Why are you lots so concerned about Lagos and SW.. how many yorubas do you see opening threads pn Anambra, Enugu, Abia and co. This is pure madness

@bold,not true,i am in Enugu currently,stayed for 3 month

And i can dare say there is no region as orderly and fun like the south east

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Hires 38 Bloggers, 200 SMI To Tarnish Fashola Name by delpee(f): 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
I don't think this is true. One appreciates what Ambo is doing in Lagos but he doesnt have to denigrate BRF who also did his best at a time that Lagos was in opposition.

If Ambode truly loves Lagos, he should cooperate with the Minister of Works to achieve greater heights. Its surprising and embarrassing that he didnt call BRF for almost two years yet he had pending issues to resolve with him.

The Airport road Ambo was trying to make a big issue of was a project BRF spoke about but could do nothing because the PDP government then refused to cooperate. Maturity is really important at that level of governance. Pettiness is most undesirable. They need to deflate their egos, bury their differences and work together for a better Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Hires 38 Bloggers, 200 SMI To Tarnish Fashola Name by dealslip(f): 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
TimeManager:
deafslip, ipob blood must be running in you.
Kiss the truth!
At all dear Ogidi omo Ogun ni mi, I am not in anyway related to GEJ or Biafra, just an objective person. Let us tell ourselves the truth, Fashola ran his mouth a lot during GEJ's time. As you know ACN thrived so much on Propaganda and SM. Now the same method is being tried on Fashola and he doesn't like it.
Re: Ambode Hires 38 Bloggers, 200 SMI To Tarnish Fashola Name by TimeManager(m): 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
dealslip:

At all dear Ogidi omo Ogun ni mi, I am not in anyway related to GEJ or Biafra, just an objective person. Let us tell ourselves the truth, Fashola ran his mouth a lot during GEJ's time. As you know ACN thrived so much on Propaganda and SM. Now the same method is being tried on Fashola and he doesn't like it.
You have always been Gej/PDP clown. If really truly you are an omoluabi, you will know that both men(of the same party) must be in consonance for the greater good of Lagos.. You'd rather stop the get bullsh!t & come back to reality.
Truth is talking!
Re: Ambode Hires 38 Bloggers, 200 SMI To Tarnish Fashola Name by tomakint: 2:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
Like Fashola had a name before ........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Hires 38 Bloggers, 200 SMI To Tarnish Fashola Name by Obdk: 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
U mean the minister of darkness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Hires 38 Bloggers, 200 SMI To Tarnish Fashola Name by dokiOloye(m): 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
BolaAdeyemo:
@bold,not true,i am in Enugu currently,stayed for 3 month

And i can dare say there is no region as orderly and fun like the south east
Sorry to say this but it looks like d south westerners are d least travelled in d whole Nigeria.
They can't help but display d ignorance that follows that both online and offline.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Hires 38 Bloggers, 200 SMI To Tarnish Fashola Name by omaguibu(m): 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
Power minister wey no fit give Nigerians light for a day, that one nah minister be that.
Re: Ambode Hires 38 Bloggers, 200 SMI To Tarnish Fashola Name by dealslip(f): 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
TimeManager:
You have always been Gej/PDP clown. If really truly you are an omoluabi, you will know that both men(of the same party) must be in consonance for the greater good of Lagos.. You'd rather stop the get bullsh!t & come back to reality.
Truth is talkinsg!
I am not pro PDP but pro GEJ just like I campaigned vigorously against Ambode but now I am his fan and advocate. Fashola and Ambode are not on good terms.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Hires 38 Bloggers, 200 SMI To Tarnish Fashola Name by famola(m): 5:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
Keneking:
Useless government
who ever is hugging him are leading him to destruction
Re: Ambode Hires 38 Bloggers, 200 SMI To Tarnish Fashola Name by famola(m): 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
God will surely bless you for saying the truth. Ambode he his not a wise man,he want to embark on the journey that will finish him.(quote author=delpee post=54559675]I don't think this is true. One appreciates what Ambo is doing in Lagos but he doesnt have to denigrate BRF who also did his best at a time that Lagos was in opposition.

If Ambode truly loves Lagos, he should cooperate with the Minister of Works to achieve greater heights. Its surprising and embarrassing that he didnt call BRF for almost two years yet he had pending issues to resolve with him.

The Airport road Ambo was trying to make a big issue of was a project BRF spoke about but could do nothing because the PDP government then refused to cooperate. Maturity is really important at that level of governance. Pettiness is most undesirable. They need to deflate their egos, bury their differences and work together for a better Lagos.[/quote]
Re: Ambode Hires 38 Bloggers, 200 SMI To Tarnish Fashola Name by TimeManager(m): 5:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
dealslip:

I am not pro PDP but pro GEJ just like I campaigned vigorously against Ambode but now I am his fan and advocate. Fashola and Ambode are not on good terms.
This is not good for Lagos state. Alot will suffer, I hope sw leaders would wade in quickly.

Besides I knew you are Pro-corruption.
Kiss the truth!
Re: Ambode Hires 38 Bloggers, 200 SMI To Tarnish Fashola Name by Obdk: 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
Opakan2:

Actually its d afonjas who open thread daily on Igbo matter

1 Like

Re: Ambode Hires 38 Bloggers, 200 SMI To Tarnish Fashola Name by XerXers: 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
Buhari entered and started demonizing last administration, you clap for him for "fighting corruption", Now Ambode has learnt from him and you are crying? Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olisa Agbakoba Files Suit Against Nigeria Over Negligence Of South-east Zone / Buhari Commends El-rufai For Ordering Arrest Of Those Asking Igbos To Vacate / Those Criticizing Buhari About Restructuring Must Watch It - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.