Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,677 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots - Computers (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots (112375 Views)

How To Increase Your Internet Speed With TP Link Router / Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 / How To Run Internet Speed Test With Dos Command (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (133) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots by Ralvy(m): 8:37am On May 07, 2010
Lol! How man go do now? Boys aren't smiling cool

-[n3rve]
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots by lynxnoon(m): 12:15pm On May 07, 2010
na wah oh. . . . some pple greedy oh grin grin
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots by v3: 1:22pm On May 07, 2010
na wa for mtn oooo  angry

Blee G no dey sleep smile maynne angry

Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots by xtremeidea(m): 2:07pm On May 07, 2010
@Seye you blog is most annoying thin that has ever happened on the internet. the essence of having a blog is for media freedom and helping people. why should u open a blog when u cant provide solution to people. all u do is advertise urself and brag wit pix.

Sincerely i dnt need ur help o, but all am saying is that if u wanna blog, blog for the right reasons and not to advertise and brag over nothing!!!

Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots by lynxnoon(m): 2:42pm On May 07, 2010
xtremeidea:

@Seye you blog is most annoying thin that has ever happened on the internet. the essence of having a blog is for media freedom and helping people. why should u open a blog when u cant provide solution to people. all u do is advertise urself and brag wit pix.

Sincerely i dnt need your help o, but all am saying is that if u wanna blog, blog for the right reasons and not to advertise and brag over nothing!!!
CHEI!! grin grin
ehya sorry seye grin grin
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots by xtremeidea(m): 3:04pm On May 07, 2010
Sorry Seye like i said i dnt need ur help. but the truth has to be said!!! what do u tink ur exposing. EXPOSE MY YARSH!!!

Guy do u thunk the network operators dnt know of ur tricks, if they wanna cut u out they n u cant do anything, wat do u know about breaking networks. my friend go and sit down.

No offenses k, ur still ma friend but the truth remains. enjoy urself. i have notin against u.

Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots by xtremeidea(m): 3:34pm On May 07, 2010
If u read well u'll see where i clearly stated that the links and articles aint my ideaz but collection from different websites. open ur eye n read b4 u miss yarn!!!

http://xtremeideaz..com/2009/01/googles-new-favicon.html

Read for yourself n stop behaving like a kid,
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots by Mavor: 3:54pm On May 07, 2010
xtremeidea:

If u read well u'll see where i clearly stated that the links and articles aint my ideaz but collection from different websites. open your eye n read b4 u miss yarn!!!

http://xtremeideaz..com/2009/01/googles-new-favicon.html

Read for yourself n stop behaving like a kid,

Look my guy. Seye na small pickin. No waste your time at all. If you ask am for help, im go dey ask you for money. Na pauper im be. No bother yourself
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots by lynxnoon(m): 4:22pm On May 07, 2010
N95-2 8GB:

sorry ke grin keep it yourself I dont need it
HAHAHAHAHA i laff in swahili grin grin
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots by xtremeidea(m): 5:34pm On May 07, 2010
N95-2 8GB:

Thanks, am a kid catching fun here  cool

OOOOooooo am even tired self  grin oya what FBT do you want and let me drop it here live let me open a thread self.

DATZ your PROBLEM

Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots by Ralvy(m): 5:44pm On May 07, 2010
Make all of wuna sharrap. u should be posting screenshots

-[n3rve]
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:47pm On May 07, 2010
@ ralvy how did u change that ctrl port for tortoise in ubuntu?
iv been trying to change mine for two weeks now!!!

giving port errors on all except the default
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots by v3: 9:18pm On May 07, 2010
Gah, all men just dey manage o

where my 3mpbs shot
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots by Mavor: 11:24pm On May 07, 2010
Men malt slow today o!!! angry
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots by v3: 11:43pm On May 07, 2010
^^
U notice am too?
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots by Ralvy(m): 1:04am On May 08, 2010
@ ralvy how did u change that ctrl port for tortoise in ubuntu?
iv been trying to change mine for two weeks now!!!
giving port errors on all except the default

Control Port for what? Communication port for Vidalia to control Tor?
I haven’t had to change the default control port: 9051; all I did there was set a personal password instead of letting it generate one. If you cannot get Vidalia to control Tor then I suspect that Tor is already running in background (default behavior in Ubuntu) or perhaps Tor is listening on a different port and Vidalia is expecting another, or you’ve got a conflict (two services trying to tunnel data through a port), but generally speaking, it’s a good idea to check the message log to see what is happening.

Based on my experience so far, I feel you’ve installed both Polipo and Privoxy, and perhaps both are running on the same port? That is very possible and could be the root of your problems. Try to stop their services (if they exist) by:

sudo /etc/init.d/tor stop

sudo /etc/init.d/polipo stop

sudo /etc/init.d/privoxy stop

…and make the relevant changes in their configuration files. You should also update the Tor executable variable in General Configuration Settings and restart Vidalia. Either way, post the messages in your logs.

-[n3rve]
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots by baslone: 1:20am On May 08, 2010
hmmmmm!!!
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:10am On May 08, 2010
@ ralvy, im not that new to this parol na! Lol. Of course i knw above and yes i done that.

I knw how to stop a service and i dont even let it run as a daemon anyways. The thing is u probably dont change the 9051, i want to, the log give me port binding errors. The thing is the port is actually free! And yes i tried other ports, in fact any port at all except 9051 gives the error.

I edit the torrc and other config files with no hassles bt wont reflect in vidalia.

I use only privoxy too by the way. And from 9.10 u dnt need d entire init string to kill or start an app y know!

Lets go to ubuntu thread and not hijack this one. May u tell me hw u do tor wit 9051. Besides u broke a rule on this thread, no ware pics. That one no be speed shot na!
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots by v3: 8:41am On May 08, 2010
Gbogbo bigz boyz don come. .shame dey catch me maynne, but wetin?!

Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots by semid4lyfe(m): 8:50am On May 08, 2010
V3, I don see your screenie o. Pity I cant see ur spèed cos I'm on phone
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots by v3: 9:01am On May 08, 2010
^^
It clocked 180! shocked i was half asleep when i hit the printscreen. .
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots by v3: 9:02am On May 08, 2010
God dey sha cheesy
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots by semid4lyfe(m): 10:23am On May 08, 2010
v3:

God dey sha cheesy
True!. . .God dey with us. I don see the speed (113.325KB/s) as I dey pc now. Not Bad IMO.

@ Puskin
E be like se that our paro don kpeme. Hit me up with what you've got in my email.
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots by semid4lyfe(m): 10:36am On May 08, 2010
Meanwhile, the speed on this screenie I took 5 minutes ago is just too damn slow for my liking grin grin grin

Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots by v3: 12:43pm On May 08, 2010
Semid,

Err. .u fit push that parole come my end? Abeg i need that speed maynne
Anyway i just dey manage

Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots by kingg: 5:25pm On May 08, 2010
na na na na na na na, stil slow tho'.

Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots by meandyou00(m): 7:04pm On May 08, 2010
@4llerbuntu and co.

guy abeg how i go take configure my Tooorinoz to work with IDM . , abeg holla me for email

xpcute1221 at gmail dot com . , thanks i really appreciate
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots by meandyou00(m): 8:31pm On May 08, 2010
somehow i figured it out, my first screenie,,,,,,,poor,,,,,,,,no kwams i go flex this hsdpa till e go maxxxxxxx

Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots by samir101ng(m): 12:57am On May 09, 2010
My Life For Nerzhul !!!  grin grin grin

Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots by guente02(m): 7:40am On May 09, 2010
@v3 n semid
guys wad up does parou speed?
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots by puskin: 12:02am On May 13, 2010
Why does maltina like to strike @ the inappropriate time. . . . . . . . ohhhhhh!!!!!!!!
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots by puskin: 12:03am On May 13, 2010
semid/ . . . . . . how far nah!!!! Any kuli-kuli for me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (133)

How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software / modify12Am 16/07/10 free Us Proxy And Other,first Come First Serve.go Get Yours / My Laptop Speakers Are Not Working Anymore, Wat Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.