Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Is Anyone Using Iclone For Animation Here? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Is Anyone Using Iclone For Animation Here? (5079 Views)

Cheap 8 Core Xeon Dell Precision For Animation / Pls What's The Best Text To Speech Software To Use For Animation? / Please Recommend A Good Laptop For Animation And The Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anyone Using Iclone For Animation Here? by akinolaa76: 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
Just wondering if someone is into animation with iClone 5 or 6. I will like us to rob minds and share ideas. And maybe work on a project.

Animation is just a hobby for me.

Plus if anyone wanna learn, they can signify.

Will upload a few of my little videos later and share the links here.
Re: Is Anyone Using Iclone For Animation Here? by akinolaa76: 4:58pm On Mar 14, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho9gUgN1PEg

iClone is a really great app..... As long as you have enough content materials. Still learning though.
Re: Is Anyone Using Iclone For Animation Here? by stenlydxlite(m): 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
I wish to work with you. .. let's rub minds together.
Re: Is Anyone Using Iclone For Animation Here? by akinolaa76: 9:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
stenlydxlite:
I wish to work with you. .. let's rub minds together.
No wahala. Have you been using the software? or you wanna start learning?
Re: Is Anyone Using Iclone For Animation Here? by akinolaa76: 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
Here is another short animation......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBIkh2YBFOo

My first ever first action scene to come up soon.

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Using Iclone For Animation Here? by kayowalemi(m): 12:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
If you have any real job let me know. Am Zoftels 3D Animation. Search for me Facebook. Thanks
Re: Is Anyone Using Iclone For Animation Here? by kayowalemi(m): 12:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
If you have any real job let me know. Am Zoftels 3D Animation. Search for me Facebook or YouTube. Thanks
Re: Is Anyone Using Iclone For Animation Here? by akinolaa76: 8:13am On Mar 25, 2017
kayowalemi:
If you have any real job let me know. Am Zoftels 3D Animation. Search for me Facebook or YouTube. Thanks
I'm not on Facebook. I just checked your channel on YouTube. Good job. Maybe we can rub minds. Where are you based?
Re: Is Anyone Using Iclone For Animation Here? by kayowalemi(m): 12:05am On Mar 26, 2017
akinolaa76:
I'm not on Facebook. I just checked your channel on YouTube. Good job. Maybe we can rub minds. Where are you based?
Abuja
Re: Is Anyone Using Iclone For Animation Here? by akinolaa76: 8:42am On Mar 26, 2017
kayowalemi:
Abuja
That is far....
Re: Is Anyone Using Iclone For Animation Here? by nijabazaar: 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
Sorry can u xplain what iclone really x for? is it purly an animation suite or a 3D whole package?

I don't wanna Google, just explain wt ur user experience
Re: Is Anyone Using Iclone For Animation Here? by akinolaa76: 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
nijabazaar:
Sorry can u xplain what iclone really x for? is it purly an animation suite or a 3D whole package?

I don't wanna Google, just explain wt ur user experience

Its not a whole package like Maya. It's for animation purely... aside the models that comes with the software, models from a few other softwares can be imported into iClone.

It can also be used for movie effects too I think (yet to explore this area).
Re: Is Anyone Using Iclone For Animation Here? by stenlydxlite(m): 5:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
akinolaa76:
No wahala. Have you been using the software? or you wanna start learning?
Brother na starting tin ooo..... I hope you help me with the setup file
Re: Is Anyone Using Iclone For Animation Here? by akinolaa76: 11:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
stenlydxlite:

Brother na starting tin ooo..... I hope you help me with the setup file
I can give you whatever you need.
Re: Is Anyone Using Iclone For Animation Here? by akinolaa76: 9:34am On Mar 28, 2017
Re: Is Anyone Using Iclone For Animation Here? by ramzylipi(m): 10:10am On Mar 28, 2017
Re: Is Anyone Using Iclone For Animation Here? by treasureboy09(m): 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
I'm willing to learn....... I'm totally new to this......kindly teach a brother
Re: Is Anyone Using Iclone For Animation Here? by akinolaa76: 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
treasureboy09:
I'm willing to learn....... I'm totally new to this......kindly teach a brother
I am learning myself and learning fast. Where are you based? and What exactly do you want me to do for you? I will help you with all you need.
Re: Is Anyone Using Iclone For Animation Here? by treasureboy09(m): 8:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
Truth is I know nothing about animation, but I'm willing to learn.... I'm a fast learner.....just download(ed) your animated video awesome but you still need some improvement sir...
Re: Is Anyone Using Iclone For Animation Here? by akinolaa76: 5:46am On Mar 29, 2017
treasureboy09:
Truth is I know nothing about animation, but I'm willing to learn.... I'm a fast learner.....just download(ed) your animated video awesome but you still need some improvement sir...
Can you be specific on what I need to improve upon? A fellow animator told me it's a bit dark which I agree with cos I didnt touch the lighting. This animation was basically done to improve my camera movement and all. And I've got the best feedback on the camera the most. Kindly specify sir.smiley
Re: Is Anyone Using Iclone For Animation Here? by stenlydxlite(m): 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
Am ready sir.
........How do I set the setup file..... .I stay in Lago.
Re: Is Anyone Using Iclone For Animation Here? by Kingrapha(m): 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
Awesome , how to I learn this?
Re: Is Anyone Using Iclone For Animation Here? by Bigajeff(m): 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
This was my fist movie trailer created with Iclone, but I think I'm better now.

follow @bigajeff on Instagram to enjoy more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUoi4YJPqzQ
Re: Is Anyone Using Iclone For Animation Here? by ramzylipi(m): 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
Bigajeff:
This was my fist movie trailer created with Iclone, but I think I'm better now.

follow @bigajeff on Instagram to enjoy more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUoi4YJPqzQ
Am sorry if i sound harsh bro, this is actually not a good one,this is 3d animation, not 2d animation, if this was 2d animation it would have being accepted, there is no punch effect on them, at least if i punch u, you should feel the effect by moving back a little and the leg and hand are entering the body of the other character, the work can still be more perfect if you can give it more time.
Re: Is Anyone Using Iclone For Animation Here? by Bigajeff(m): 10:25am On Apr 26, 2017
ramzylipi:

Am sorry if i sound harsh bro, this is actually not a good one,this is 3d animation, not 2d animation, if this was 2d animation it would have being accepted, there is no punch effect on them, at least if i punch u, you should feel the effect by moving back a little and the leg and hand are entering the body of the other character, the work can still be more perfect if you can give it more time.

I said it was my first movie created with h Iclone, do you even bother to check the uploading date? it was way back not my recent.

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Using Iclone For Animation Here? by akinolaa76: 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
Can you upload some of your recent work?
Re: Is Anyone Using Iclone For Animation Here? by ramzylipi(m): 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
Bigajeff:

I said it was my first movie created with h Iclone, do you even bother to check the uploading date? it was way back not my recent.
Sorry for correction you, i just made my point for you to correct, i work with iclone also and i know what what i am saying. Like what my oga( Akinola) said you can post your recent work, because myself and Akinola do share ideas and how to tackle them. I have learnt a lot from him, likewise him also
Re: Is Anyone Using Iclone For Animation Here? by vheeqtea: 11:49am On Aug 09, 2017
i both use and instruct on iclone... got awesome package for it.. also a regional instructor for sketchup...

av used sketchup for 9 years for setups both for archictecture and archviz..

iclone for scene creation, animation, lip sync, n odas...
but am majorly for creating and directing drama scripts, adverts and movie skits but not gaming?

if interested you can call 08128982579
Re: Is Anyone Using Iclone For Animation Here? by xerxesII: 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
vheeqtea:
i both use and instruct on iclone... got awesome package for it.. also a regional instructor for sketchup...

av used sketchup for 9 years for setups both for archictecture and archviz..

iclone for scene creation, animation, lip sync, n odas...
but am majorly for creating and directing drama scripts, adverts and movie skits but not gaming?

if interested you can call 08128982579

how much?
Re: Is Anyone Using Iclone For Animation Here? by vheeqtea: 9:05am On Sep 13, 2017
It depends on what you want... i've got over 5 gig videos, over 10gig resources, which includes props, characters, sound fx, vfx packs, motions collections, etc... just for 20k...

there is also mega pack....
which is over 20 gig resources, 10 gig videos, custom rig packs purchased from a motion graphics academy, props, sound fx, video fx etc....for 40k...

The last pack which is ultimate....i dont sell that... thats just mine:-)... its about 30 gig videos, 60gig resources, etc,... so you can cut your coat according to your size....

I take animation classes for 200k...

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Using Iclone For Animation Here? by akinolaa76: 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will Yar Adua Look Like In A Suit? Pls Take A Look: / Funny Animated Gif Titled "This Is How I Go To School/work On Monday Morning / Sketchup-3dsmax-photoshop ( Vray Renders)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.