Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Church Is Misleading The People, Buhari Is The Special One – Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Church Is Misleading The People, Buhari Is The Special One – Okorocha (1252 Views)

Former AMCON CEO's Tweet About $300m Nigeria Air Is Misleading And Mischievous / Why We’re Disbursing Abacha’s Loot To Lift Up People– Buhari / Church Is Misleading The People, Buhari Is The Special One – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Is Misleading The People, Buhari Is The Special One – Okorocha by naijabadoo(m): 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
see also >>
http://gistpage.com.ng/thread/post/13-03-17-church-is-misleading-the-people-buhari

The Imo State Governor, on Monday said that
churches have misled the people.

The Governor, who spoke through his
Commissioner for Information and Public
Utilities, Mr. Obinna Nshirim, made this
remark while on radio programme, Imo
Broadcasting Corporation, IBC, in Owerri.

Nshirim said that some people allegedly
wished the President death. He called on the
church leaders to accept their mistakes.

According to him, “It is wickedness when
religion support wishing your brother dead. It
is idleness and also bitterness. Rather than
accepting that you made a mistake so that
you start to correct yourself.

“You know that one lies leads to another.

That is while it is cheaper to tell the truth
and face the consequences initially.

“You lost an election you should accept that
you made a mistake but those who misled us
especially the churches.

“They told us APC is Muslim party. APC is
Boko Haram. They would not watch us blame
them. There is a mystic around church
leaders.

“They called our governor Alhaji in
government House and called him Boko
Haram.

Speaking about President Mohammadu
Buhari, he added, “If Buhari should succeed
and God will help him to succeed in writing
the wrongs, in changing the psyche of our
people in bringing those desired change.

“Then these people, their reputation will go
down and down to the bottom. So the best
thing that can happen today is anything bad
happening to Buhari.

“They will now come to tell you see God does
not lie, we told you he took something that
does not belong to him.

“Buhari at seventy something is Buhari not
as strong as you are ? The important one is
that he came with something special.

“And as one time head of state, who does not
own an oil bloc, who does not own an upstair
in his name he is something special.”

Church is misleading the people, Buhari is the special one – Okorocha => http://gistpage.com.ng/thread/post/13-03-17-church-is-misleading-the-people-buhari

________dailypost
Re: Church Is Misleading The People, Buhari Is The Special One – Okorocha by emeijeh(m): 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
Okorawusa

3 Likes

Re: Church Is Misleading The People, Buhari Is The Special One – Okorocha by hucienda: 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
Buhari? The 'Special One'?

Appears Mourinho hasn't gotten the memo from Rochas.
grin

4 Likes

Re: Church Is Misleading The People, Buhari Is The Special One – Okorocha by Ozid(m): 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
Buhari is the "special one". I know many people might have prayed and some even fasted that the news about his death is true but u know what it is only God that giveth and taketh. Buhari coming to power at this time is by God doing he might not be the Messiah but he is God sent. If only Nigerians could give him the support he needed to achieve his purposeful leadership Nigeria would have been a better place by now. I pray that God continues to guide you Mr President as you pilot the affairs of the country.
Re: Church Is Misleading The People, Buhari Is The Special One – Okorocha by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
Not surprised at all. Wasn't expecting much from the Ocultic man called Rochase Okorohausa.

3 Likes

Re: Church Is Misleading The People, Buhari Is The Special One – Okorocha by Ikechu10: 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
Okorocha is an embarrassment to SE I swear.

The same way that Onochie ashawo is an embarrassment to anioma is the same way SE has to deal with this greedy, obese, rat.

Okorocha does not even look Igbo and I'm starting to agree with those that accuse him of having a northern father. He's too useless, greedy, worthless, and pathetic to be fully Igbo. I highly highly doubt the clown is Igbo. Someone please question his mother.

4 Likes

Re: Church Is Misleading The People, Buhari Is The Special One – Okorocha by pbethel: 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Church Is Misleading The People, Buhari Is The Special One – Okorocha by RobbStark(m): 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
Okoroacha is nothing but a shitty man. He is best in asS liccking. That man and bubu backside are...........

1 Like

Re: Church Is Misleading The People, Buhari Is The Special One – Okorocha by thwarrior72: 1:22am On Mar 14, 2017
And the chief clown in Dauglas house rears his ugly and fart damaged brain again.

Okoro awusa is a curse to ndi imo and ndi igbo in general. Tufiakwa to who ever donated the expired sperm that produced such a moronic and imbecilic bastarrrd.

1 Like

Re: Church Is Misleading The People, Buhari Is The Special One – Okorocha by thwarrior72: 1:27am On Mar 14, 2017
The acursed presidiotbuhari is the devils incanate hence can never be Gods sent.

Buhari is a terrorist and a pedophilia

1 Like

Re: Church Is Misleading The People, Buhari Is The Special One – Okorocha by Kingspin(m): 5:29am On Mar 14, 2017
I know your type prefer Boko Haram and herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Church Is Misleading The People, Buhari Is The Special One – Okorocha by mykelmeezy: 5:40am On Mar 14, 2017
abeg who know this mandrug dealer

tell him to stop selling unripe 3rd hand weed to cockRochas gang

2 Likes

Re: Church Is Misleading The People, Buhari Is The Special One – Okorocha by loopmangoat(m): 5:54am On Mar 14, 2017
Hahahahahaha okoroawusa the comedian has started again

2 Likes

Re: Church Is Misleading The People, Buhari Is The Special One – Okorocha by loopman: 6:25am On Mar 14, 2017
The Christian clerics in the South East and the Muslims clerics in the North are basically the same, they've both succeeded in turning their congregations into an army of zombies.
Re: Church Is Misleading The People, Buhari Is The Special One – Okorocha by loopman: 6:27am On Mar 14, 2017
Ikechu10:
Okorocha is an embarrassment to SE I swear.

The same way that Onochie ashawo is an embarrassment to anioma is the same way SE has to deal with this greedy, obese, rat.

Okorocha does not even look Igbo and I'm starting to agree with those that accuse him of having a northern father. He's too useless, greedy, worthless, and pathetic to be fully Igbo. I highly highly doubt the clown is Igbo. Someone please question his mother.

OneNaira, A pseudo-Igbo always trying hard to be more Igbo than genuine Igbo man
Delta-Igbo cheesy grin
Re: Church Is Misleading The People, Buhari Is The Special One – Okorocha by Wantedmiller: 7:07am On Mar 14, 2017
some people on this trend will not bother to read down, as far as they have seen name and topic about rochas. they will start attacking ROCHAS.

SIr you ve just nailed it . when you go to church dis days, prayer point LET BUHARI DIE.
Re: Church Is Misleading The People, Buhari Is The Special One – Okorocha by asksteve(m): 7:17am On Mar 14, 2017
Why is trying to rubbish Christianity always the target of our political elites?

None of them has for once condemned Islamic clerics that encourage, train n breed terrorist or those that support n encourage kidnapping n forcefully marrying little Christian girls, instead they are more focused in attacking the Church.

I wish them well in their endeavor but for their information "The battle is mine sayeth the Lord", so let them continue.

As for Rocha's, just ignore his comments, Imolites n ndigbo have to endure his sycophancy till his tenure lapses.

2 Likes

Re: Church Is Misleading The People, Buhari Is The Special One – Okorocha by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 7:21am On Mar 14, 2017
hey God!! what exactly was the point this guy was trying to make? cause I couldn't make much sense of the blabbing.

1 Like

Re: Church Is Misleading The People, Buhari Is The Special One – Okorocha by Ekiokebeke: 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
loopman:

OneNaira, A pseudo-Igbo always trying hard to be more Igbo than genuine Igbo man
Delta-Igbo cheesy grin

You have failed already.

Igbo is Igbo whether in SE or SS.

There is nothing like genuine Igbo.

Go and sit down.

2 Likes

Re: Church Is Misleading The People, Buhari Is The Special One – Okorocha by Ikechu10: 2:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
loopman:

Delta-Igbo cheesy grin

Who is this afonja clown and why is he displaying his stupidity?

I don't talk to morons...waka commot

1 Like

Re: Church Is Misleading The People, Buhari Is The Special One – Okorocha by ican2020: 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
God forgive you
Re: Church Is Misleading The People, Buhari Is The Special One – Okorocha by loopman: 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ikechu10:

Who is this afonja clown and why is he displaying his stupidity?

I don't talk to morons...waka commot

The best you can come up with is to shout afonja like bewitched thing grin
Wannnabe ibo, we know the real ibo here, so stop trying hard to find acceptance cheesy
Re: Church Is Misleading The People, Buhari Is The Special One – Okorocha by loopman: 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ekiokebeke:

You have failed already.

Igbo is Igbo whether in SE or SS.

There is nothing like genuine Igbo.

Go and sit down.

Simple question, why do you refer to some as Delta Igbo ?
Re: Church Is Misleading The People, Buhari Is The Special One – Okorocha by Ikechu10: 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
loopman:

The best you can come up with is to shout afonja like bewitched thing grin
Wannnabe ibo, we know the real ibo here, so stop trying hard to find acceptance cheesy

Fake Igbo or not. Its is still better than being a lazy, uneducated, obese, Savage, cannibalistic Afonja with the face of a Baboon's butt like yourself. grin grin tongue. I'll choose being a "fake igbo" than that piece of shIT you call your tribe anyday
Re: Church Is Misleading The People, Buhari Is The Special One – Okorocha by loopman: 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ikechu10:

Fake Igbo or not. Its is still better than being a lazy, uneducated, obese, Savage, cannibalistic Afonja with the face of a Baboon's butt like yourself. grin grin tongue. I'll choose being a "fake igbo" than that piece of shIT you call your tribe anyday
Hate filled fake ibo grin

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Sherriff Leaving The Supreme Court Premises After The Ruling (photo) / President Buhari Had A Stroke And Is In Recovery / Please Which Jibowu And Constain Bridge Amaechi Wants To Demolish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.