Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Microsoft Surface Book (2016, Intel Core I7) Specs And Price (where To Buy) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Microsoft Surface Book (2016, Intel Core I7) Specs And Price (where To Buy) (381 Views)

Microsoft Surface Book Core i5, 8gb RAM, 128gb SSD 2Pens SOLD!!! / Lenovo Yoga Book (android) Specs And Price (where To Buy) / Asus Zenpad Z10 Specs And Price (where To Buy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Surface Book (2016, Intel Core I7) Specs And Price (where To Buy) by endyuzo(m): 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
The second-era Surface Book is an augmented follow-up to Microsoft’s inaugural. One with an all the more effective Intel Core i7 processor, discrete representation, ample capacity and RAM, longer battery life, and expanded execution. The Surface Book is an able, flexible framework that can be utilized as either a portable PC or a Windows tablet. Despite the fact that it’s an expensive incremental move up to a year ago’s model, It’s effortlessly among the best portable PCs, tablets, and half and halves you can purchase for business or individual utilize, given its sheer power and design ability.
READ MORE https://tabcult.com/2017/03/13/microsoft-surface-book-2016-intel-core-i7-specs-price-buy-2/

(1) (Reply)

Available At Affordable Price...corei5 Laptop & Core I3, / Automatic Tank Gauging System, Red Jacket Submersible Pump Retail Forecourt / All In One Canon Pixma Printer For Sell Or Swap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.