Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,065 members, 7,953,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

Mercy Johnson Secretly Engaged To Edo Prince - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Secretly Engaged To Edo Prince (1718 Views)

Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death / Mikel Obi & Boo Olga Diyachenko Secretly Engaged? (see Photos) / Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Secretly Engaged To Edo Prince by AloyEmeka9: 12:23am On Dec 18, 2009
Mercy Johnson’s Secretly engaged To Edo Prince Unveiled
Posted To The Web: Thursday, December 17, 2009 - Posted By OnlineNigeria.com

WAR IN NOLLYWOOD:Actor EMEKA IKE vows to smoke out anyone who interrupts his 'regime'
Screen diva Mercy Johnson has finally quit being a spinster. And this is authoritative. This is because the black, hot and sexy actress has tied the knots with her Edo-born Prince charming, Odiabosen Okojie Nigeriafilms can authoritative inform that the formal introduction between the busty actress and her heartthrob who is from Uromi in Edo State, took place two weekends back at Mercy’s family residence, Okokomaiko.

The introduction was strictly between the two immediate families, where they also fixed a date for the proper wedding which is kept secret until the invitation cards are released into the market. She is a toast of many movie producers, and her exotic roles in movies have earned her loads of Awards, such as AMAA best Actress in supporting role. Mercy’s fame came with bad press, as those who saw her a threat had to engineer negative stories to dent her fast rising image but she developed a thick skin to all that.

Sources revealed that both love birds dated for a year before tieing the knot. How Mercy managed to keep the affair a secret has puzzled many but it is also lend credence to her strong character in the face of very many negative reports about her. nigeriafilms gathered that immediately some of Mercy’s colleagues who strongly believe she is a threat to them and has taken their space in the industry got to know of her romance with Prince Odinaosen, they started speculating the unthinkable, just to get the guy distracted.

But because of the love and trust he has for her, their love waxed stronger, he even went as far buying her a brand new jeep to prove the depth of his love to the sultry actress. No doubt, this Kogi born actress has so much to thank God for this year aside bagging so many awards home and abroad, she also launched her foundation called Mercy foundation.

"No, I am not yet married, I am just engaged" That was actress Mercy Johnson's reaction when Encomuim Mag called her last week to confirm the story making the rounds that she secretly got married weeks back. "We are not going to rush into marriage because it is a serious institution. We are taking our time, bonding."

The actress admitted that there was indeed an engagement ceremony involving her family and her fiance's here in Lagos but she said there was no wedding date agreed.

"I love everything about him" she gushed "You can't push him. He does not bend. I have always wanted a man that can control me. My fiance is quiet. He is nice, good looking and above all, a staunch Christian. There are the qualities I have always wanted in my man. And now I have found them in this man. It is God, I never knew that a man will still believe in me after all the bad press." 

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=11851&z=10
Re: Mercy Johnson Secretly Engaged To Edo Prince by platinumnk(f): 12:30am On Dec 18, 2009
thats really good for her. Glad shes happy and these rumors will stop tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson Secretly Engaged To Edo Prince by mamagee3(f): 12:43am On Dec 18, 2009
Second thread opened for this topic. tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson Secretly Engaged To Edo Prince by BeBlessed2: 9:23am On Dec 18, 2009
Finally she found her desire, at least all those rumor about her will stop for some while.
Re: Mercy Johnson Secretly Engaged To Edo Prince by ifyalways(f): 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2009
Mercy or her Family resides at Okokomaiko shocked cheesy?Rofl
@Topic,good for her.Wish her well.
Re: Mercy Johnson Secretly Engaged To Edo Prince by shetani: 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2009
from the name alone i wouldn't want to be married to him,

well well thank Goodness he picked someone else
Re: Mercy Johnson Secretly Engaged To Edo Prince by THEAMAKA1: 12:49am On Dec 19, 2009
wow!! if this is true, best of luck to her.
Re: Mercy Johnson Secretly Engaged To Edo Prince by freecocoa(f): 3:25am On Dec 19, 2009
keziah,she's lucky ooooooooo.
Re: Mercy Johnson Secretly Engaged To Edo Prince by tpia5: 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2011
staunch christian?

things have indeed fallen apart.

He is nice, good looking and above all, a staunch Christian.

clearly a case of opposites at play.

the guy is not nice [s.tupid doesnt mean nice]

the fellow is ugly

so, the staunch christian claim is also wack. undecided More likely to be an arrant cultist and/or atheist. undecided

btw is mercy calling herself a staunch christian?

just curious about how she combines "christianity" with her n.udie displays.
Re: Mercy Johnson Secretly Engaged To Edo Prince by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 28, 2011
Aloy.Emeka:

"I love everything about him" she gushed "You can't push him. He does not bend. I have always wanted a man that can control me. My fiance is quiet. He is nice, good looking and above all, a staunch Christian.
ROTFL. . . . . grin

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: Dbanj Number 7 On Billboard.com's Next Big Sound 25 / Pics Of The Day / Guinness Book World Record Names Samuel L. Jackson Highest-grossing Actor Of All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.