Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,296 members, 7,954,179 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:44 PM

Urgent! Ponzi Website Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Urgent! Ponzi Website Needed (666 Views)

A Simple Ponzi Website Script For Sale @ Affordable Rate - Check DEMO / Need A Personal Ponzi Website Within 3 Days? / Ponzi Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent! Ponzi Website Needed by Jetland(m): 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
I only know basic about website design. I want to build a a ponzi website; and this is not something i can do alone even if i am a pro. I read some threads on this section where some people want to sell scripts like MMM. I think it will be a good choice, but i don't want to have something exactly like MMM, i just want something different. And on a serious ground, I need someone who has the experience that can help me in accomplishing this task, from getting the scripts, installing it and also ready to put me through on how to manage the website efficiently. And also note that, if you do well and i like your service, a handsome compensation awaits you. Please this is not a joking matter, if you don't have adequate knowledge as regards to what i am talking about here, steer clear...please if you know that you can handle it, kindly send your quotation to me on isaacsuberu@gmail.com.
Re: Urgent! Ponzi Website Needed by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
Am Available.

Contact Me, Visit My Profile.
Re: Urgent! Ponzi Website Needed by deesmallz01: 10:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
Donation hub kind of script is available contact me
Re: Urgent! Ponzi Website Needed by vinetechweb: 1:27am On Mar 14, 2017
whatsapp me on 08156676021... latest peer to peer script is available.... i have the script for twinskas
Re: Urgent! Ponzi Website Needed by Sanuzi(m): 5:47am On Mar 14, 2017
Do you need any type of MLM(MULTI LEVEL MARKETING ) WEBSITE?
Do you need any type Of sport WEBSITE? e.g goal.com,naijabet,betnaija
Do you need any type of Forum WEBSITE? Nairaland
Do you need any type of School Portal WEBSITE?
Do you need any type of Eccommerce WEBSITE?
Do you need any Peer-to-Peer Donation scripts ?
Do you need any Bulk SMS Scripts ?
Do you need any Web Hosting Company Scripts ?
Do you need any Reseller Web hosting Setup ?
Do you need any Customized application solutions for your school and organizations ?
Do you need any Human Resources Management Scripts.?

All @ affordable Price

We also train interested clients

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

call:08094542680

BBM: 7B663F3A

admin@hostgate.com.ng

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services
Re: Urgent! Ponzi Website Needed by Mp3loadedNG(m): 8:49am On Mar 14, 2017
Yes, I can help you with a Ponzi website or script

Recent works
yes2wealth.com
doublepays.com
doublefunds.net
Re: Urgent! Ponzi Website Needed by Mp3loadedNG(m): 8:50am On Mar 14, 2017
Jetland:
I only know basic about website design. I want to build a a ponzi website; and this is not something i can do alone even if i am a pro. I read some threads on this section where some people want to sell scripts like MMM. I think it will be a good choice, but i don't want to have something exactly like MMM, i just want something different. And on a serious ground, I need someone who has the experience that can help me in accomplishing this task, from getting the scripts, installing it and also ready to put me through on how to manage the website efficiently. And also note that, if you do well and i like your service, a handsome compensation awaits you. Please this is not a joking matter, if you don't have adequate knowledge as regards to what i am talking about here, steer clear...please if you know that you can handle it, kindly send your quotation to me on isaacsuberu@gmail.com.
Call / WhatsApp 07052547605, 08164710636
Re: Urgent! Ponzi Website Needed by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
Jetland:
Whats app 09027535814

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Adsense, Facebook, Buy And Sell Facebook Group / Get Lynda.com Premium Account For Almost Free / Tutorial: How To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone For Free In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.