Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,969 members, 7,810,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Southern Kaduna: Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Two Fulani Herdsmen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Southern Kaduna: Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Two Fulani Herdsmen (1631 Views)

Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) / Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police / Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southern Kaduna: Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Two Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
The Police in Kaduna State on Monday said they have arrested three suspects that allegedly killed two Fulani herdsmen on Saturday.

The Commissioner of Police, Agyole Abeh, told journalists in Kaduna that the two herdsmen were grazing their livestock when they were killed on March 11 at Unguwan Luka in Jema’a Local Government Area. Mr. Abeh said the three suspects were arrested after a tip-off by Good Samaritans.

The police commissioner said the suspects had made confessional statements and would soon be charged to court. He declared that peace was gradually returning to Southern Kaduna, and urged the general public to go about their normal businesses.

Mr. Abeh assured of the command’s readiness and commitment in providing secure environment to all citizens and solicited for more support from the public to enable police personnel discharge their duties more effectively. “I want to assure the people of the state of my resolve to flush out all forms of crime and criminality in the area,” he said.

PREMIUM TIMES reported how the herdsmen were shot while herding cattle in Anguwan Yashi village in Jema’a local government area.

The National Assistant Secretary of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association, Ibrahim Abdullahi, told PREMIUM TIMES over the telephone that those killed are Anas Shuaibu, 20, and Yahaya Musa, 14.

Mr. Abdullahi however called on the Fulani community in the area “not to take the laws into their hands and allow the security agencies do their job”. He also appealed to the attackers to “please give peace a chance.” Over 200 people have been killed in the last few months in Southern Kaduna in clashes between herdsmen and largely farming communities.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/226013-southern-kaduna-police-arrest-suspected-killers-two-fulani-herdsmen.html
Re: Southern Kaduna: Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Two Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
Someone somewhere out there is fuelling this whole thing, inciting hate and turning these people against one another.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna: Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Two Fulani Herdsmen by nextprince: 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
Liepods on their way to attack the police for arresting the killers. They will soon start making their usual funny noise as if osus are not in the security services.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna: Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Two Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
LOL!!!!...Two Terrorist herdsmen where killed and the killers fished out.

100 Inoocent men,women and children where killed by Fulani herdsmen and none was arrested?

What a country?

Well THERE WAS ONCE A COUNTRY

9 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna: Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Two Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
Why is the police quick to arrest the avengers while they waited for orders from above before they went after the Fulani herdsmen killers who attacked Christian community in southern Kaduna?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna: Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Two Fulani Herdsmen by FriendNG: 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
Any criminal should be brought to Justice. Now its clear southern Kaduna Christian are also looking 4 herdsmen trouble.
Re: Southern Kaduna: Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Two Fulani Herdsmen by cleatoris: 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
How many herdsmen has the government arrested so far?
Do we need any other proof of this sectarian government's complicity?

7 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna: Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Two Fulani Herdsmen by mightyhazel: 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
opal4real:
LOL!!!!...Two Terrorist herdsmen where killed and the killers fished out.

100 Inoocent men,women and children where killed by Fulani herdsmen and none was arrested?

What a country?

Well THERE WAS ONCE A COUNTRY
this one pass food for thots!

This shd be thots for food,..for anybody with unbiased reasoning!

3 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna: Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Two Fulani Herdsmen by momentarylapse: 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
The nigerian police should take their time!

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna: Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Two Fulani Herdsmen by nextprince: 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
nwaanambra1:

shut up your stinking gutter mouth!

fulani slave! angry

E pain this one
E really pepper am

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna: Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Two Fulani Herdsmen by nextprince: 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
prince9851:
Yoruba Muslims coming out to defend their aboki masters as usual
Good one grin

E enter am wella

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna: Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Two Fulani Herdsmen by nextprince: 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
[quote author=nwaanambra1 post=54559863][/quote]

E still dey pepper am

Re: Southern Kaduna: Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Two Fulani Herdsmen by cleatoris: 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
nextprince:
E pain this one E really pepper am
His pain doesn't end your miserable slavery under the most despicable creatures on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna: Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Two Fulani Herdsmen by nextprince: 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
cleatoris:

His pain doesn't end your miserable slavery under the most despicable creatures on earth.

Choi, dis thing enter dem no be small.

Them right now

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna: Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Two Fulani Herdsmen by bedspread: 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hmmmmmm...
The Killers of the Christian woman gruesomely murdered in front of her is still unknown!!!

The killers of young boys and girls in agatu are still unknown!!!

The killers of various killings in southern kaduna are still unknown.....

THERE MUST BE JUDGEMENT FROM ABOVE ON SOME CERTAIN PERSONS/POLITICIANS THIS YEAR....
IN THE NAME OF JESUS....

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna: Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Two Fulani Herdsmen by prince9851(m): 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
nextprince:

E enter am wella
nothing gives me more joy than seeing my fellow yorubas defending our Fulani masters that are fytin us in ile ife and attacking "liepods" dat have barely done anything to us
Our oblong skulls are so intelligent grin

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna: Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Two Fulani Herdsmen by nextprince: 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
prince9851:
nothing gives me more joy than seeing my fellow yorubas defending our Fulani masters that are fytin us in ile ife and attacking "liepods" dat have barely done anything to us
Our oblong skulls are so intelligent grin

O boy the pain no be here oh!

Re: Southern Kaduna: Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Two Fulani Herdsmen by PatriotTemidayo: 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
If the same was done to the marauding herdsmen, we would be a better people. Its all clearer now................d state is backing d devourers.
Re: Southern Kaduna: Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Two Fulani Herdsmen by JonSnow(m): 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2017
With each passing day under this administration, nigeria becomes more of a joke, a bad one at that.
Re: Southern Kaduna: Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Two Fulani Herdsmen by prince9851(m): 9:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
nextprince:

O boy the pain no be here oh!
why won't I be pained
Can't u see d load I'm carrying behind my skull? cheesy

Re: Southern Kaduna: Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Two Fulani Herdsmen by cleatoris: 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
nextprince:
Choi, dis thing enter dem no be small.
Them right now
Repulsive subhuman.

Keep trolling.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna: Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Two Fulani Herdsmen by nextprince: 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
prince9851:
why won't I be pained
Can't u see d load I'm carrying behind my skull? cheesy

Choi, laff want comot my teeth.

Dis thing dey pain dem die

E dey really pepper dem

Re: Southern Kaduna: Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Two Fulani Herdsmen by mightyhazel: 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
nextprince:
Liepods on their way to attack the police for arresting the killers. They will soon start making their usual funny noise as if osus are not in the security services.
next almajiriai,wetin concern 'liepob' with una madness for north??

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna: Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Two Fulani Herdsmen by nextprince: 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
cleatoris:

Repulsive subhuman.

Keep trolling.

Very unbearable pain, nawa oh!

Dis thing touch dem well

Re: Southern Kaduna: Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Two Fulani Herdsmen by nextprince: 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
mightyhazel:
mai guardi, wetin concern 'liepob' with una madness for north??

Keep jumping upandan

Re: Southern Kaduna: Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Two Fulani Herdsmen by mightyhazel: 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
nextprince:

Keep jumping upandan
u just dey feel funky for this thread almajiri,..be like u shine like 5 pairs of sandals 2day wink

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna: Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Two Fulani Herdsmen by nextprince: 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
mightyhazel:
u just dey feel funky for this thread almajiri,..be like u shine like 5 pairs of sandals 2day wink

Continue jumping upandan, I will have ur time

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna: Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Two Fulani Herdsmen by prince9851(m): 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
nextprince:

Continue jumping upandan, I will have ur time
nextprince:

Keep jumping upandan
haha...the thing don pain d Yoruba muslim grin

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna: Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Two Fulani Herdsmen by nextprince: 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
prince9851:
haha...the thing don pain d Yoruba muslim grin

Where d pain?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Strips Unclad To Fight In Dubai (photos) / DISTURBING VIDEO:- SARS Operatives Kill Two Suspected Jiji Robbers / Pastor Stabs Wife To Death, Poses 10 Questions On Her Corpse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.