Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,724 members, 7,851,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

Which Is Better To Be Purchased Between Federal And State Allocated Lands/plots - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Which Is Better To Be Purchased Between Federal And State Allocated Lands/plots (344 Views)

Queen's Garden Estate Eleko Good Title And 18 Months Payment. beachfront Estate. / Mosquito Village: Inside Lagos Slum Where Land Is Allocated At N2000 / For Sale: Plots of Land near Isheri & Riverview Estate, Opic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Better To Be Purchased Between Federal And State Allocated Lands/plots by Wagasigiungu(m): 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hello y'all.
Kindly pardon my "rather obvious" question, but i am a total novice and greenhorn in such areas. I would love to know which is better between State-Allocated and Federal-Allocated plots of land. Considering important factors such as:
1. Cost
2. Ease of requisite document processing and procurement e.g. C of O, etc
3. The challenges of land grabbers or omo oniles, though uncommon in the north
4. Cost implication of fees, levies or premiums to be paid on such plots of land
5. The requirements of mandatory development of such plots of land within stipulated number of years.
6. Possibilities of a revocation of such land titles
7. Any other pros and cons you may have to share with me please.
Also please would you advice one buys a land located in an estate or non-estate area and what are the advantages or disadvantages of doing so.
God bless you all as you take some minutes out of your precious time to shed more light on the above questions. Thank you all in anticipation of your educative and informative responses.
Re: Which Is Better To Be Purchased Between Federal And State Allocated Lands/plots by Wagasigiungu(m): 6:13am On Mar 14, 2017
Patiently waiting for responses please. Thank you all
Modified: Odiegwu. After several days, yet to see any response.
Re: Which Is Better To Be Purchased Between Federal And State Allocated Lands/plots by Wagasigiungu(m): 7:59am On Mar 18, 2017
I go patiently wait till you guys respond. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

30 Rooms Well Furnished Hotel For Sale Prospective Buyer Should Contact / Single Strand Barbed Wire 100MX2.3MM / Penial Coast Gardens Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.