Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] (68329 Views)

Mompha: My Wristwatches Can Buy Three Mansions (Photos) / E-money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection (see PHOTOS) / Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] by hucienda: 10:27am On Mar 14, 2017
boss1310:
is it a taboo to build yours so we can include you in the competition

nairaland ... you must always find the post to spike your interest. grin

boss, i hail.
Re: E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] by swazpedro(m): 10:31am On Mar 14, 2017
divinelove:
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity

What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world but loses his soul

what shall it profit a man who doesn't gain anything in the world and still loses his soul
divinelove:

what shall it profit a man who doesn't gain anything in the world and still loses his soul
Re: E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] by kenesh(f): 10:34am On Mar 14, 2017
Just wondering how the cleaning of the mansion is done. Like seriously how is it swept daily?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] by sirlordx: 10:36am On Mar 14, 2017
If they like they should build or buy apartments in the moon to whom it may concern. because it do change the price of garri in the market
Re: E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] by Skubidude(m): 10:41am On Mar 14, 2017
Peter i knw, Paul i knw. Who is e-money?
Re: E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] by macaranta(m): 10:41am On Mar 14, 2017
divinelove:

That's the wisdom of God as recorded in his words the holy Bible accept it or rut in hell
My dear stop misinterpreting the Bible.. Everything is vanity(vanishing), poverty is vanity, wealth too is vanity.. So choose your vanity.. smiley
Re: E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] by terrezo2002(m): 10:46am On Mar 14, 2017
I know God will bless me. I need houses like these ones to house the homeless, feed the hungry and use them to gather people in order to teach them the word of God. With the few time I will spend on earth I will help humanity to the glory of God because I know those beautiful houses, cars, clothes, money are all dungs and vanity. Whatever I possess, I will give them out.
Re: E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] by miqos02(m): 10:46am On Mar 14, 2017
divinelove:

That's the wisdom of God as recorded in his words the holy Bible accept it or rut in hell
God did not say that, King Solomon said it and the was after he had tasted wealth. remember what he did with it
Re: E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] by miqos02(m): 10:47am On Mar 14, 2017
macaranta:

My dear stop misinterpreting the Bible.. Everything is vanity(vanishing), poverty is vanity, wealth too is vanity.. So choose your vanity.. smiley
miqos02:
God did not say that, King Solomon said it and the was after he had tasted wealth. remember what he did with it
macaranta:

Re: E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] by jenniferloyd86(f): 10:51am On Mar 14, 2017
PenisCaP:

That u are rich doesnt mean u will go to hell.
Stop turning the bible upside down.

Or maybe i should also remind u this verse.
NOT EVERYONE THAT CALLS THE FATHER WILL ENTER KINDOM OF GOD.

It's even possible to be poor and still go to hell here after!

1 Like

Re: E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] by PenisCaP: 10:59am On Mar 14, 2017
jenniferloyd86:

It's even possible to be poor and still go to hell here after!

Ofcoz dear.. highly possible,
becox u are prone to think and do bad things out of poverty and frustration
Re: E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 14, 2017
oxygen247:
Anambra boys representing.

Shut up, E-money is from Abia.... we are talking about class here not state of Origin
Re: E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 14, 2017
kenesh:
Just wondering how the cleaning of the mansion is done. Like seriously how is it swept daily?

You live in Ajegunle
Re: E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] by Xone3(f): 11:05am On Mar 14, 2017
P-Square has more elegance and class to me than E-Money. E-money designs are too expensive but too busy and lacks class.
Re: E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] by sholafrica: 11:08am On Mar 14, 2017
p sure pass oh
Re: E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] by Stonerboi: 11:12am On Mar 14, 2017
divinelove:

Christians always resort to threatening people with Hell when they have no other point to proove.
Religious people are the 21st century slaves
Re: E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 14, 2017
What is my concern as they have big mansion mind your business OP
Re: E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] by fortunechy(m): 11:17am On Mar 14, 2017
who dia mansions epp
Re: E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] by 100Cents: 11:20am On Mar 14, 2017
DCMIX:
Psquare jor. All these golden things for e-money house na spray paint.

Exactly. Spray paint used by carpenters and welders.

Psquare are the richest Nigerian youths followed by Don Jazzy. But Don jazzy will never show it.

1 Like

Re: E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 14, 2017
What of don jazzy 's mansion that guys crib too must be bloody too ,davido didnt show us his interior
Re: E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] by churchee: 11:35am On Mar 14, 2017
PSquare's Mansion sharp.....
Re: E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] by ArcFresky(m): 11:35am On Mar 14, 2017
P-square's house is cool, for e money the gold in the house is too much. ....to the extent of being irritating.
Re: E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] by blockchain: 12:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
Psquare have a big manision. E-money's house was not completely shown in the picture,like the building itself and the compound. But the few WE saw is written 'MONEY' all over it. The furnishing of that house must cost a fortune.. That house is worth more than x3 of Psquare's house value. NO DOUBT# ..compare some other thing
Re: E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] by divinelove(m): 12:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
swazpedro:

Dt one na double wahala

1 Like

Re: E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] by domido(m): 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
divinelove:

Aahhh!! Bros na wa for u ooo. Don't u know it is a taboo to be a Christian and be poor? Bros Abeg change that mentality.
Re: E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] by Kylekent59: 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
Una dey here dey argue about una fellow men wealth grin grin. GO and build ur own!!!. Make I show una my interior
grin grin

Re: E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
divinelove:

Haba What's the correlation? Desirable comfort is vanity but fulfillment of God grace. Don't insult wealth
Re: E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] by ekene9: 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
Re: E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] by defemidefemi(m): 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
is u living in poverty ur own way to show that ur soul is saved? "my people perish for lack of knowledge." u need to giv ur life to Christ for ur eyes of understanding to b opned
divinelove:

Re: E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] by akigbemaru: 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
E-Money beats them hands down!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nengi Poses With Her Backside And Range Rover SUV (Photo) / Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) / Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.