Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,186 members, 7,864,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

President Buhari is just an anti-corruption rhetorician – Dan Aluta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari is just an anti-corruption rhetorician – Dan Aluta (558 Views)

Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos / JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll / "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari is just an anti-corruption rhetorician – Dan Aluta by comradeusmanhar: 7:41am On Mar 14, 2017
President Buhari is just an anti-corruption rhetorician – Dan Aluta
By: Muhammad Mubarak Hussein | Kaduna State

It is very lugubrious that a great nation (Nigeria), known for her economic strength is diminishing at a fast rate.
It is generally concurred that the misappropriation of public funds and lackadaisical approach towards some national issues by the immediate past administration led to this dismay.

Dan Aluta - The Media

However, Nigerians voted the incumbent APC government, led by President Muhammadu Buhari, whom I believe to be an anti-corruption rhetorician. The present administration has only succeeded in curbing the Boko Haram insurgency in the North-Eastern part of the country.

Unequivocally, Nigerians asked for change but unfortunately, the present administration is not the change Nigerians expected. The only change we can see is the change in the presidency, all other things remain constant. Most of the Governors, Senators and Ministers are PDP reverted APC members.
However, the sixteen years of the PDP reign was characterized by same set of people, so I totally believe that PDP and APC are one and the only difference is Buhari.

Avowedly, the present administration is far from the right track (the track of sustainable development). What we are currently experiencing is part of what has happened in the previous administration.

What a melancholy for Nigerians who thought the nation is in a safer hand. The sick policies of this administration are prejudicial to the nation’s future. It disgusting programmes such as empowerment, feeding of school pupils to mention but a few are temporary programmes that has no element of sustainability.

As opined by Ayoub (1957), change, if it is to be at all genuine, useful and long-term must come out of the history and tradition of the people concerned.
In my own opinion, the only way for Nigeria to deal with political, economic and security challenges is to return to our roots, to evolve our own ideological answers to our problems.

Conclusively, the present administration should be creative and innovative and stop <<<read more>>>www.themedia.com.ng/2017/03/buhari-is-just-an-anticurroption-rhetorician.html

Muhammad Mubarak Hussein (Dan Aluta) is the former Chairman, Zero Tolerance for Curroption Clube, BUK.
Muhammad2mubarak@gmail.com
Re: President Buhari is just an anti-corruption rhetorician – Dan Aluta by princemillla(m): 7:51am On Mar 14, 2017
It's obvious
Re: President Buhari is just an anti-corruption rhetorician – Dan Aluta by Cekpo34(m): 8:22am On Mar 14, 2017
I've done and published a scholarly research on this theme in Euro-American Journal... Maybe you should read it up @op
Re: President Buhari is just an anti-corruption rhetorician – Dan Aluta by comradeusmanhar: 7:28am On Mar 15, 2017
can you send us the link of the article, so that we may benefit from your knowledge
Cekpo34:
I've done and published a scholarly research on this theme in Euro-American Journal... Maybe you should read it up @op
Re: President Buhari is just an anti-corruption rhetorician – Dan Aluta by comradeusmanhar: 7:29am On Mar 15, 2017
But he has recorded some success about the fight against corruption
princemillla:
It's obvious
Re: President Buhari is just an anti-corruption rhetorician – Dan Aluta by princemillla(m): 7:32am On Mar 15, 2017
comradeusmanhar:
But he has recorded some success about the fight against corruption

Corruption with soft landing for the wicked abi
Re: President Buhari is just an anti-corruption rhetorician – Dan Aluta by Cekpo34(m): 7:37am On Mar 15, 2017
Re: President Buhari is just an anti-corruption rhetorician – Dan Aluta by comradeusmanhar: 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
No
princemillla:

Corruption with soft landing for the wicked abi

(1) (Reply)

Take Us To Rivers For Trial Not Abuja, 23 INEC Officials Dare FG / Dino Melaye: "I don't Care about what you think, I'm not living to be liked" / Anambra Youths Are Scattered, They Need Jesus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.