Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,205 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Please Help A Prospective Corper Doctor Select States Of Choice - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please Help A Prospective Corper Doctor Select States Of Choice (1643 Views)

See The Pre-camp Picture A Prospective Corper Uploaded On Her Whatsapp Status / NYSC: Diary Of A 2018 Prospective Corper / My Near Death Experience As A Prospective Stream II Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Prospective Corper Doctor Select States Of Choice by heykims(m): 8:27am On Mar 14, 2017
I'm a medical doctor just rounding up my house job and planning to mobilize with the batch A set of corpers this year. I've read much about allowances paid by each state to corpers but not much about medical corpers especially the doctors.
Please which states are most ideal for corper doctors to serve considering the states' allowances , room for private practice and the overall welfarism.
Please help in selecting my states of choice.
I schooled and reside in d South-west.
Re: Please Help A Prospective Corper Doctor Select States Of Choice by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 14, 2017
..You will be highly regarded if you server in Bornu state cuz the state govt would be happy for your courage to serve in their state and will do everything to encourage you

but don't fail to watch your back and always sleep with one eye open..

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Prospective Corper Doctor Select States Of Choice by misscrystals(f): 8:32am On Mar 14, 2017
choose a state from the north they know the value of a doctor and they are less there. the pay there is mouth watering
Re: Please Help A Prospective Corper Doctor Select States Of Choice by heykims(m): 8:41am On Mar 14, 2017
misscrystals:
choose a state from the north they know the value of a doctor and they are less there. the pay there is mouth watering
Ma'am, I don't expect any pay to be mouth watering o, they should sha try give something reasonable.
Do u belong to d health sector too?
Pls state d pay if u know it. Thanks.
Re: Please Help A Prospective Corper Doctor Select States Of Choice by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 14, 2017
misscrystals:

You forgot to tell him to isolate female patients to avoid stories that touchs..
Re: Please Help A Prospective Corper Doctor Select States Of Choice by nextprince: 8:46am On Mar 14, 2017
misscrystals:

Are you implying that the south doesn't value doctors? Just asking.
Re: Please Help A Prospective Corper Doctor Select States Of Choice by heykims(m): 9:56am On Mar 14, 2017
nextprince:

Are you implying that the south don't value doctors? Just asking.
The north values doctors much more. In fact, u can be treated like a goddess if u are a female doctor.
Re: Please Help A Prospective Corper Doctor Select States Of Choice by nextprince: 9:57am On Mar 14, 2017
heykims:

The north values doctors much more. In fact, u can be treated like a goddess if u are a female doctor.

Really?
Re: Please Help A Prospective Corper Doctor Select States Of Choice by heykims(m): 9:57am On Mar 14, 2017
sasko:
..You will be highly regarded if you server in Bornu state cuz the state govt would be happy for your courage to serve in their state and will do everything to encourage you

but don't fail to watch your back and always sleep with one eye open..
Thanks bro. But Borno IDP camp can hold their 300k to themselves.
Ayam not interested.
Re: Please Help A Prospective Corper Doctor Select States Of Choice by heykims(m): 9:58am On Mar 14, 2017
nextprince:

Really?
Yes bro..
Re: Please Help A Prospective Corper Doctor Select States Of Choice by emitope: 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
Whatever and wherever you do and go, don't go to Enugu state. The north( north west/ north central) is nice to a doctor.
Re: Please Help A Prospective Corper Doctor Select States Of Choice by heykims(m): 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
emitope:
Whatever and wherever you do and go, don't go to Enugu state.
The north( north west/ north central) is nice to a doctor.
Why not Enugu chief?
Re: Please Help A Prospective Corper Doctor Select States Of Choice by emitope: 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
heykims:
Why not Enugu chief?
The state pays virtually zero...

(1) (Reply)

My NYSC Experience While Serving In Kano State / Nysc: Pay Increase / Erotic Tales: NYSC Corps Member Narrates S*xual Experience In Orientation Ca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.