Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

How Can I Update Infinix Zero 2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Update Infinix Zero 2 (829 Views)

How To Update Infinix Smart 2/pro To Android 9 Pie / How To Update Infinix Note 4 Pro To Android 8.1 Oreo / How Do I Update Infinix Hot 4 Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Update Infinix Zero 2 by darmilolah(m): 9:04am On Mar 14, 2017
Please, I need help on how to update my infinix zero 2 to 5.0 OS
Re: How Can I Update Infinix Zero 2 by princemillla(m): 9:55am On Mar 14, 2017
Search Google for OTA lollipop upgrade for infinix zero 2 ( u may use the model number eg x551)

Download it and go to system upgrade app then click 3 dotted lines and upgrade locally. Chose the file u downloaded and allow it load.
Re: How Can I Update Infinix Zero 2 by CarlcareOpebi(f): 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
darmilolah:
Please, I need help on how to update my infinix zero 2 to 5.0 OS
Hi @darmilolah You can try to get the update OTA, Go to SETTINGS - [scroll down to] ABOUT PHONE, tap it open - [click on] SYSTEM UPDATE. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance in this regard. You can Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required], our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App; or let us know your location so that we can forward one to you. Thank you!
Re: How Can I Update Infinix Zero 2 by darmilolah(m): 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @darmilolah You can try to get the update OTA, Go to SETTINGS - [scroll down to] ABOUT PHONE, tap it open - [click on] SYSTEM UPDATE. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance in this regard. You can Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required], our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App; or let us know your location so that we can forward one to you. Thank you!

I have tried to update using the system update option but it's saying this is the current os
Re: How Can I Update Infinix Zero 2 by kogbaski99: 2:37am On Mar 15, 2017
Please how can I get the new phonePad 3
Re: How Can I Update Infinix Zero 2 by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
darmilolah:

I have tried to update using the system update option but it's saying this is the current os
Hi @darmilolah The update is available at Opebi-Carlcare Service Centre. You can Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required], our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App; or let us know your location so that we can forward one to you. Thank you!
Re: How Can I Update Infinix Zero 2 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
darmilolah:

try downloading it from the support page on infinix mobility site and install it from local in the system update app
Re: How Can I Update Infinix Zero 2 by CarlcareOpebi(f): 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
kogbaski99:
Please how can I get the new phonePad 3
Hi @kogbaski99 You can get it at any 3CHUB Outlet; And Carlcare Opebi from next week. Thanks
Re: How Can I Update Infinix Zero 2 by darmilolah(m): 12:26am On Mar 18, 2017
Thanks all. I don't need the update again. I have another phone now

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp APK For Download On Android Phones / Which Network Should I Choose For 4g / Spectranet 4G Router With The Powerbank That Last Up To 6-8hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.