Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Murder Was The Melody - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Murder Was The Melody (1150 Views)

Oroma By Vkey Melody / Believe By Melody X Davido / Top Song Trending In Port Harcourt 'why' By Merely Melody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Murder Was The Melody by souloho19(m): 10:00am On Mar 14, 2017
Members of the jury a certain argument concerning a track "RENEGADE" next door gave me the idea for this thread.

When an artist features another on his track one of them is bound to have the better verse.

We the listeners are the jury and it is up to us to drop the verdict.

For example a certain Rick Ross song featuring Andre 3000 "sixteen"
After listening to the song, my verdict goes:

Victim: Rick Ross
Charge: 1st degree murder

Andre 3000 buried rick ross on the track. Any one who listens to it can tell.

However in a case where a certain juror has a different opinion, it is left for the rest of the jury (we the listeners) to deliberate(listening to the said track) and majority carries the vote.

Depending on the level of the 'body bagging' however there are diff criterias, such as: 2nd degree, Murder without intent, premeditated murder, self defence...

P.s: This shouldn't be for lovers of rap alone.
For example on sia's track "elastic heart" featuring the weekend.
My verdict goes:
Victim: sia
Charge: self defense
* sia brought her A game as usual so the weekend had to go the extra mile lest he be murdered.

Pls let's make this thread fun filled..I believe we can learn a lot.

Invite all music of lovers and let the jury start deliberating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murder Was The Melody by arsenic33(m): 10:01am On Mar 14, 2017
grin grin
Re: Murder Was The Melody by Lastking147(m): 10:03am On Mar 14, 2017
Where's rebel I know he good on this
Re: Murder Was The Melody by souloho19(m): 10:19am On Mar 14, 2017
Illuminatus
lolawilliams
Mirror97
DarkRebel101
pressplay411
LastMumu
Oscarz
Ferdyboss
RaeMystix
Gaara101
1bkaye
Niyuu
Pushas
richommie
Viking007
Hueyreckless0007
Lana1
Vorpal Olu317
bufness
SetrakusRa
branhampaul
mrletsgo
Olajay3700
krattoss
DMeanMan

1 Like

Re: Murder Was The Melody by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
Future's "Comin out strong" ft The Weeknd

Murderer: The Weeknd
Charge: Without intent

grin... It wasn't The weeknd's fault that he sounded smoother than anointing oil on Future's track. Although I believe even if he was infected with throat cancer, he would still sound better than a singing Future.

Cc Richommie

1 Like

Re: Murder Was The Melody by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
Niyuu:
Future's "Comin out strong" ft The Weeknd

Murderer: The Weeknd
Charge: Without intent

grin... It wasn't The weeknd's fault that he sounded smoother than anointing oil on Future's track. Although I believe even if he was infected with throat cancer, he would still sound better than a singing Future.

Cc Richommie
grin Like I said earlier, Theweeknd is currently The king of "Alt R&B" A title Miguel once held.
Currently, Theweeknd is a Hot cake in the music industry.
He knows how to blend in any beat, with his magnificent voice, that can make a lady wet in her pant.
Theweeknd is also known to always steal the attention of listeners in any song he's been featured.
Check awt these songs

Belly ft theweeknd- Might Not
Sia ft theweeknd -Elastic heart
Kanye West ft theweeknd -FML
Drake ft theweeknd -The ride - Here weeknd sang the chorus, and also used his voice as the beat
Travis scott ft theweeknd -wonderful

And lot more grin

Theweeknd is Talent

#YOLO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murder Was The Melody by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
Am curious though, why hasn't Schoolboy Q gained popularity like them Kendrick Lamar ? In my opinion he obviously has better flows than Lil Wayne? And shows good prospect too. Where is Talib Kweli?

And where is J Cole?

Am sorry I don't keep up that much with the recent rappers.

I understand we have Chance the rapper who just won a grammy, and am yet to hear or come across any of his rap songs that stood out.
Re: Murder Was The Melody by lolawilliams(f): 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
Control- Big sean ft kendrick lamar and Andre 3000

Murderer-Kendrick Lamar
Charge- First degree murder, Mass murder, Act of terrorism grin

Big Sean and Jay Electronica gave out nicee verses, but none can compared to K.Dot’s conscious intent to blow up the internet, That kid was probably on purple while spitting those words, at some point people thought it was k.dot's song not knowing it was for big sean. I can also remember reading on internet that Lamar’s twitter account saw a 510% increase in followers in the week following the track’s release and he gained 88,000 new fans on Facebook. Even the lesser artists that Kendrick shouted out received a boost in profile, with
Mac Miller gaining 87,000 new followers, Imagine lmao

He even mentioned Big sean among the list of rappers he trying to murder. hahaha

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Murder Was The Melody by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 15, 2017
lolawilliams:
Control- Big sean ft kendrick lamar and Andre 3000

Murderer-Kendrick Lamar
Charge- First degree murder, Mass murder, Act of terrorism grin

Big Sean and Jay Electronica gave out nicee verses, but none can compared to K.Dot’s conscious intent to blow up the internet, That kid was probably on purple while spitting those words, at some point people thought it was k.dot's song not knowing it was for big sean. I can also remember reading on internet that Lamar’s twitter account saw a 510% increase in followers in the week following the track’s release and he gained 88,000 new fans on Facebook. Even the lesser artists that Kendrick shouted out received a boost in profile, with
Mac Miller gaining 87,000 new followers, Imagine lmao

He even mentioned Big sean among the list of rappers he trying to murder. hahaha
grin grin grin K.dot is a beast.

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: Murder Was The Melody by lolawilliams(f): 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
richommie:
grin grin grin K.dot is a beast.

#YOLO
Lol. That boy be high all the time grin
Re: Murder Was The Melody by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
souloho19:
Illuminatus lolawilliams Mirror97 DarkRebel101 pressplay411 LastMumu Oscarz Ferdyboss RaeMystix Gaara101 1bkaye Niyuu Pushas richommie Viking007 Hueyreckless0007 Lana1 Vorpal Olu317 bufness SetrakusRa branhampaul mrletsgo Olajay3700 krattoss DMeanMan
What's hattnin'?
Re: Murder Was The Melody by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
THat Part-Schoolboy Q Ft Jay Rock, Kendrick Lamar & Ab-Soul
Murderer-Kendrick Lamar (of course)
Charges-Mass murder, first degree murder
Verdict-All verses on this song were "FUEGOS" but Kendrick came and practically anhillated everybody with his 3-SYLLABIC FLOWS, (which I have to confess is the first I've heard). If na me I no go feature K.Dot if I no say my verse no hot.
Re: Murder Was The Melody by souloho19(m): 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
mrletsgo:
THat Part-Schoolboy Q Ft Jay Rock, Kendrick Lamar & Ab-Soul
Murderer-Kendrick Lamar (of course)
Charges-Mass murder, first degree murder
Verdict-All verses on this song were "FUEGOS" but Kendrick came and practically anhillated everybody with his 3-SYLLABIC FLOWS, (which I have to confess is the first I've heard). If na me I no go feature K.Dot if I no say my verse no hot.
Walahi..
Kendrick is a cold blooded serial killer..most black hippy features he ripped it apart..look at illuminate..absoul ft Kendrick.. But what do you think about black lip bastard.. Who did the slaying on that track??
Re: Murder Was The Melody by souloho19(m): 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
House I need your verdict on love game..Eminem ft Kendrick Lamar..that one done dey hard me..and I don't want to be biased.
Re: Murder Was The Melody by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
lolawilliams:

Lol. That boy be high all the time grin
Lol. . .His weed dealer thO grin. I really want to meet his weed dealer
I always smile smiley whenever am listening to lamar
His "PÍmp a butterfly" album? CLASSIC

#YOLO
Re: Murder Was The Melody by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 25, 2017
souloho19:
House I need your verdict on love game..Eminem ft Kendrick Lamar..that one done dey hard me..and I don't want to be biased.

Marshal mathers killed Kendrick.
Charge: self defense
But K.dot left him with some bruises too
Re: Murder Was The Melody by Chipappii(m): 8:28am On Mar 25, 2017
Weekend murders everyone. Future, French Montana, wiz Khalifa. Only Beyonce gave him a run for his rhymes in 6 inch heels

French Montana's Gifted

Murderer: the usual suspect "The Weekend"
Charge: Mercy killing

(1) (Reply)

Download Nest Json – Clouds & Keys Ep / Best Vocalist: 2face Or Faze? / In Need Of Help With Publishing Of Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.