Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,252 members, 7,864,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:58 PM

51 Year Old Mother Of Three Killed By Collapsed Building In Ogun State (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 51 Year Old Mother Of Three Killed By Collapsed Building In Ogun State (photo) (418 Views)

Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her / Robbers Attack Zenith Bank In Owerri, Three Killed / 51-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother In Lagos Over His Sister's Will (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

51 Year Old Mother Of Three Killed By Collapsed Building In Ogun State (photo) by Eventoned: 10:05am On Mar 14, 2017
A 51 year old mother of three, Modupe Bankole, died after the balcony of a one story building which she resides in with her husband, collapsed at Olomore area of Abeokuta, Ogun State capital yesterday March 13th.

Narrating how his wife died, her husband, Mr Bankole, said she was at their balcony relaxing on a mat when the balcony caved in. She was shouting that her back was aching but died as soon as she was rushed to the hospital.

“<em>I just heard the collapse of the balcony on my head and I noticed it had a minor effect on me. I thought since my wife was not directly under the collapse balcony, she would be safe. Then I ran to the other side of the building shouting thank you Jesus. I wanted to come back when I heard our neighbors calling my wife to get up from the mat she was sleeping but she could not. We did not know if some of the debris hit her on her back because she was just shouting ‘my back’. She died shortly after getting to the hospital</em>” he said

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/51-year-old-mother-three-killed-building-collapses-ogun-state-photo/

CC: Mynd44, Lalasticlala

Re: 51 Year Old Mother Of Three Killed By Collapsed Building In Ogun State (photo) by bewla(m): 10:11am On Mar 14, 2017
o ma ga r I p

(1) (Reply)

25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Busted In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine / Jumia Delivery Man Murdered In Port Harcourt / Bizarre: Cat Allegedly Turns To Woman In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.