Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,936 members, 7,838,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Sulieman Is Not A Man Like Me : Statereporters - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sulieman Is Not A Man Like Me : Statereporters (428 Views)

Bank Statements Shows Apostle Sulieman Depositted Money Severally Into Stephanie / Prove That Apostles Sulieman Bought A Car For Daniela Okeke / Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sulieman Is Not A Man Like Me : Statereporters by StateReportersng(m): 11:13am On Mar 14, 2017
SULIEMAN IS NOT A MAN LIKE ME.
on more than one occasion people have told me to mellow my rage against Apostal Sulieman. Their reason is that the trending man is human and therefore amenable to the common failings of humankind. This is deadly wrong and respresents a perfect misunderstanding of this situation.
Apostal Suleiman is not like me. I have never collected tithes and offerings on God’s behalf. I have not made any attempt, as he frequently did in the past, to decree the fate of others. To sum it all, I did not designate myself as God’s representative or alter ego on earth.
He owes a stronger and more stringent duty to discipline himself against the dark cravings of the flesh. Failure in this regard would agitate divine passion and be catastrophic not only to his sacred calling as a priest in the house of God but generally to the faith he professes. This is not the same when an ordinary man succumbs to the common faults and foibles of his kind.
The sons of Eli are biblical examples. The Bible unflatteringly discribed them as worthless. They were ordained priests in the order of their father. They gave in to unholy impunity and flagrantly disregarded the ordinances of God. One of the unpardonables they did was having carnal Knowlege of the women who worked at the entrance of the gate. God came wrathfully against Israel on their account.
Israel went into battle and the enemy’s sword prevailed. The two worthless sons of Eli numbered among the slain. The glorious army was ignominiously broken up in the open field. To crown the woes that ensued, the ark of God was captured as spoil of war. When Eli got a wind of these abominable tidings, he slumped and joined his fathers. A pregnant woman gave birth to a stillbirth and yelled out that Glory just took a final flight from Israel… This is the extent God can go when his men are involved.
God also did not crack the whip fairly when ordinary men fell out with his ordained . When Elisha was sneered by hapless young people as he returned from following his master, lions materialized from the wood and ate them to the bones. The earth opened to swallow men who stirred dissension against Moses. Men of God are always elevated above the common run of mortals.
This said, I did not join the mob chanting that Suleiman be crucified. Initially, the sordid story had the appearance of malicious faslshood fashioned to blackmail and smear the reputation of the man of God. But striking and nearly incontrovertibl
e revelations which followed called for impersonal and passionless assessment of this sorry situation.
Otobo fearlessly beckoned on the police to examine her banking transactions. This she said would establish that Suleiman trasnsfered handsome sums in hard currencies across to her on several occasions. To enfeeble this plausible piece of evidence, Suleiman should provide countering piece of evidence to substantiate that the monies transferred were for commercial or philanthropic reasons. Anything that drops short of this leaves a bad taste in the mouth.
His international passport is necessary for the success of an alibi. Otobo named different locations around the world they had used as rendezevous for their lecherous and adulterous escapades. Let Suleiman display his passport to show that they were not on the same locations at the material times. Anything short of this would, as they say in law, leaves an onerous burden to be discharged.
Technology has progressed with jetlike speed. He should exploit this and submit his phones, Ipads, and laptops for clinical, forensic examination. This would help with some material contradictions and sway the scale of public opinion in his favour.
Nigeria is the weirdest spot under the sun. Whenever a man is suspiciously fingered he dashes into the public-winning sanctuary of being persecuted by the government. Olisah Metuh wept wolf when the searchlight of investigation was beamed in his direction. He told us that his traducer was a government on whose flesh he was a torn. We were flabbergasted to again see him return 400million naira to the coffers of the state. Sambo Dasuki cried that a retaliatory government was gunning for his head but have not stopped naming names. Why do we have so much callousned and remorseless sinners in this country? Let Suleiman make a clean breast of his scandalous dealings and move on. No one is witch-hunting him. Suleiman was not the only loud voice that sounded against the gruelling carnage in southern Kaduna. Many did that before him. He should either expose the skeleton in the closet or build his defence instead of precariously standing on the sinking soil of being witch-hunted.

http://www.statereporters.com/2017/03/14/sulieman-is-not-a-man-like-me-statereporters/

Re: Sulieman Is Not A Man Like Me : Statereporters by Pavore9: 11:17am On Mar 14, 2017
Hmm...
Re: Sulieman Is Not A Man Like Me : Statereporters by chinybelle(f): 11:25am On Mar 14, 2017
Pray for more grace

We are all pencils in the hand of the creator.
When it was time to deny Jesus, Peter did it 3 good times. It didn't make Jesus change the promise of him being the stone upon which his church will be built.

Stop judging
Re: Sulieman Is Not A Man Like Me : Statereporters by superson001(m): 11:26am On Mar 14, 2017
Am very positive with the new evidence Utobo is presenting that Suleiman actually dated her and if not then the so called man of God should produce counter evidence. If he his not guilty he should drop his passport and account statement for assessment because those are the only evidence that can exonerate him.
Re: Sulieman Is Not A Man Like Me : Statereporters by Angeleena(m): 11:43am On Mar 14, 2017
politics is truly a dirty game,especially in Nigeria, criticise d government in power,they are so ready to dig up the sins of your ancestors.. for the apostle, he is only a mortal,if David a man after God's heart could fall,so anyone could also fall..but if truly he did the whole shit with ugly otonfo,why bringing up the issues, now?abi she was bleeding from her mouth as well??no Wonder imams,and Alfas don't criticise,coz only God know how deep their own shit,would have been..#sad#

1 Like

Re: Sulieman Is Not A Man Like Me : Statereporters by adorablepepple(f): 11:44am On Mar 14, 2017
Even this apostle Suleiman all of you are saying they shouldn't judge, can judge for Africa.
So let's hear word

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Owner Of Your Church? / Parenting Seminar / Deformed God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.