Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,997 members, 7,863,590 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

Cheap Prostitute - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cheap Prostitute (418 Views)

Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) / Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo / TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Prostitute by ojimbo(m): 11:27am On Mar 14, 2017
I refused to be stupid and gullible. I have seen several post and vidoes of people coming out to defend Appostle Suleiman. Yes, as a religious body who has many followers and also in a religious country like Nigeria, people will always defend their religious leaders with their last blood.
The said Stephanie whom have already been given a title "Cheap Prostitute" by so many people who are out there to defend their pastor. I saw a video where one of the pastors of OFM where referring to Nigerians as 'Hungry people'
there is a saying that 'He who fetched ant-infested firewood should be ready to dine with lizards'
Let me accept that the said pastor in her video referred to us as Hungry people bit I will not tolerate her saying we aren't smart
I watched to her video and I'm in the right position now to ask her some questions since she knows it all
No1)why was the lady arrested, or she just went to police and lock herself up?
No2)which money was she about to withdraw before she was apprehended in the bank?
No3)if like you stated that Appostle Suleiman is as cheerful giver, why then should the police arrest the young lady since the money was legitimate?
No4) let us assume that the young lady is blackmailing Appostle Suleiman, why will she do so if there was not cockroach in the cupboard or if blackmailing is that so easy. She will go for the likes of Dangote and Bill Gate.
No5)that photos the young lady released. If you are an expert or smart as you stated. What do you have to say about it?
Re: Cheap Prostitute by psucc(m): 11:33am On Mar 14, 2017
Op, I hope you can do better.

There many facets to this episode and if you want to judge hoping to have seen and hear all, then you have made the worst decision on the matter.

In fact, I'll implore all objective minds to hold their breath for the next few weeks will be very interesting and will bring better understanding of the whole matter.

Maranatha.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Girls Lose Respect When They Are Sexually Immoral / This Is What Mike Bamiloye Have To Say Concerning Just Concluded BBN / Can We Call A Surprise A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.