Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

ARTISTE YOU NEED TO WAKE UP - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ARTISTE YOU NEED TO WAKE UP (858 Views)

Bosun Performance At TVC Wake Up Show. He Is A Nairalander / 10 Excellent Songs By 10 Upcoming Artiste You Will Really Love / Mention 1 Song From Any Nigerian Artiste You Hate Listening To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ARTISTE YOU NEED TO WAKE UP by tobianodino(m): 11:27am On Mar 14, 2017
As a real artise that i am i won't lie to anybody,i will never fake. Once you sit down and discovered yourself that you are gifted musically,just know that you've been giving part of the devil's property. Now you need to be ready to run the race coz there's more to the game than what you are thinking,be ready to go extra miles coz most of this celebrities you are seeing ain't want you to get up there,but you are the one that'll struggle to get what you want. Coz the music industry you are seeing is another world entirely. And when they interview most of them that what's the secret of their success? They'll be like omo na God ooo. Hehehehehe i laugh,truly is GOD's doing,but do you want them to tell the whole public that they gat another thing behind them? Absolutely NO. I won't lie to anybody,Most of them know where they go to does their level. Wizkid has not sing the half of 2face's song yet he's the most popular artiste from africa for now. Why? Well ask yourself that,and that's why you'll always heard wizkid shouting,hailing,and praising his mum on his songs coz he knows what she has done for him. Dagrin came to stardom with the mind set of 2face then,that says nothing dey happen,but when they show 2face the real life he went back to the studio and said omo something dey happen ooo in the loudest voice. If you've been following dagrin back to back,reading his interviews,listening to his songs you'll findout that the c.e.o is just a free minded person,he sees everything as normal he didn't believe that there's witches or wizards he just believe in thug life. But as a typical yoruba ibile egba boy mhen he needs charm i mean real charm tho coz these people that you are thinking they love you haaa bro/sis wake up ooo,they are nothing but a vampire. But if dagrin is acting childish don't he has a mum to run for him? But he's mum too was a devoted christian she didn't believe in herbs. Haaaaa mhen they just wasted that guy,they wasted the glory of tenth generations. My bro/sis truely GOD is doing wonders,you need quran and bible,buh mhen i won't lie to you jara ee,wake up please. There's more to the game than what you are seeing and thinking. Music was own by the devil so anybody that was gifted this way just be ready to wine and dine with the lucifer coz he's the god of music. And if you are still there saying ion want to do ungodly things better carry your c.v and goan be working in office,and even the office wey you want go self em dey use juju if na wetin u want hear be that. I know some people will criticize me over this. But my niggaz with deep thinking and orientation will absolutely understand what am saying even where i no talk reach self. Can't talk much hope am motivating and inspiring someone? We won't die when our time comes. But jara ee oje layé you need to wake up from your dream and face reality.
Written by AROLAMBO QUDUS OLAWALE aka B2R #IAMB2R #OMOIYANURSE

Listen to my track http://hulkshare.com/born2rap/b2r-ft-crown-bc-life-in-the-ghetto
Re: ARTISTE YOU NEED TO WAKE UP by mickeyrova(m): 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
Oh really?
Re: ARTISTE YOU NEED TO WAKE UP by tobianodino(m): 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
mickeyrova:
Oh really?
yes sir
Re: ARTISTE YOU NEED TO WAKE UP by mickeyrova(m): 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
tobianodino:

yes sir
Don't believe everything you read or hear people say bro!!
Re: ARTISTE YOU NEED TO WAKE UP by tobianodino(m): 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
mickeyrova:

Don't believe everything you read or hear people say bro!!
am not here for argument
Re: ARTISTE YOU NEED TO WAKE UP by mickeyrova(m): 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
tobianodino:

am not here for argument
You don't come online and post unverifiable assertions and say you don't want argument!
He who asserts must prove!!

1 Like

Re: ARTISTE YOU NEED TO WAKE UP by tobianodino(m): 6:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
mickeyrova:

You don't come online and post unverifiable assertions and say you don't want argument!
He who asserts must prove!!

ok sir

(1) (Reply)

Asa "QUESTION" Discussion On Lyrics / MUSIC: Adekunle Gold - Ire / Music: Ola Flow – Yeye Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.