Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Buhari Ordered The Release Of Npower Stipends : Alerts Already Raining - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Buhari Ordered The Release Of Npower Stipends : Alerts Already Raining (1585 Views)

Sadiya Umar Farouq: N-Power Volunteers Will Get Their Stipends Next Week / Npower Stipends: Slight Delays Will Be Experienced As Payments Start Before / Updated Job Alerts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Ordered The Release Of Npower Stipends : Alerts Already Raining by NorthernParrot: 11:40am On Mar 14, 2017
Yesterday monday (13/03/17) was a good day for all the well meaning Nigerians, particular npowerites, as it marked the date president Muhammadu Buhari returned to his duty post formally after weeks in absentia for a medical leave to London.
PYO has done well in his capacity as acting president as he continued with the positives vibes of his boss.
But Npower beneficiaries were left in a sorry state without definite course as the whereabout of their monthly stipends was made unknown since Baba left the country. The most jubilant of Nigerians for PMB assumption ot his duty post are the npowerite. The president after a brief consultation ordered that payment should start with immediate effect, in fact is one of the decisive measures he took as soon he entered his office. This order sprung all the concerned stakeholders into action and since then alert has been flowing non-stop. If you are yet to receive yours, keep calm Baba is back in town.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ordered The Release Of Npower Stipends : Alerts Already Raining by chinybelle(f): 11:41am On Mar 14, 2017
Op are you one of them.
Re: Buhari Ordered The Release Of Npower Stipends : Alerts Already Raining by ststyreal(f): 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
Abeg make them release my own too oooo, since December, I never see anything. O God, bend every hand holding my stipends to release it right now in Jesus name a.m.e.e.e.e.en, abeg make una follow me say amen ooooo. I don do clearance oooo and my state secretariat say I have been cleared, so Npower, oya release my stipend right now insha Allah!
Re: Buhari Ordered The Release Of Npower Stipends : Alerts Already Raining by Yksoul(m): 4:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
SAI BABA NA SO
Re: Buhari Ordered The Release Of Npower Stipends : Alerts Already Raining by Okongrace(f): 4:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nasarawa state dey cal am verification..me don do verification lik 4times nw yet i neva see any of mystipends frm december.i don spend d litle cash wey i gt finish.dem go say 'u ppl shud go 2karu Lg,go 2karshi Lg,go 2keffi,go 2lafia,cm bck 2karu.inshort d mata plenty.bt i pray nw dt any hand or power holding mystipends 4rm dec til nw to break,destroy,scartter n die by fire ijn...AMEN
Re: Buhari Ordered The Release Of Npower Stipends : Alerts Already Raining by timbs001(m): 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
E be like say Op na BMC. People never see anything ooo. sad
Re: Buhari Ordered The Release Of Npower Stipends : Alerts Already Raining by NorthernParrot: 6:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
timbs001:
a bit more patientbpls
Re: Buhari Ordered The Release Of Npower Stipends : Alerts Already Raining by NorthernParrot: 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
timbs001:
a bit more patientbpls shocked
timbs001:
a bit more patient pls

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Dssc Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Direct Short Service Course / Finance Assistant at BBC Media Action / FRSC Recruitment 2018/2019| Application Form 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.