Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

TRENDING NOW: "Is That One A Uniben Student"- Goes Viral, (see Hilarious Posts) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / TRENDING NOW: "Is That One A Uniben Student"- Goes Viral, (see Hilarious Posts) (10524 Views)

Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja / Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) / UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TRENDING NOW: "Is That One A Uniben Student"- Goes Viral, (see Hilarious Posts) by jeff1607(m): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2017
dedons:
bros shey you be CU-NIFESian?

nope
Re: TRENDING NOW: "Is That One A Uniben Student"- Goes Viral, (see Hilarious Posts) by Bellaluve(f): 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
dedons:
you must be one of those fresh uniben students. Haliday(Michael) was my course mate and wasn't popular.

He was popular. I wasn't in Engine but I knew him.....#Halliday
tutorials
Re: TRENDING NOW: "Is That One A Uniben Student"- Goes Viral, (see Hilarious Posts) by mhesy(f): 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
For info on studying at Unicaf University at a discounted rate while you can work as well, visit link below

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1557225974339950&id=806891979373357

You can as well like our page to get express important information on jobs, school, etc...
Re: TRENDING NOW: "Is That One A Uniben Student"- Goes Viral, (see Hilarious Posts) by joeace2020(m): 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
laribari:

You wey nor fit spell Ekewan (instead you call am Ekehuan) and you dey call Ekosodin (my former kabba) as Ekosodon. Are you a Uniben student?

Kolo!

Me rep unibest! #2006 set, #Engine boy,
#Eko-oshodi

So much for correction. It is Ekehuan. You nor be Edo boy nor come dey spoil the names of our places

1 Like

Re: TRENDING NOW: "Is That One A Uniben Student"- Goes Viral, (see Hilarious Posts) by Uyi168: 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
dedons:
you must be one of those fresh uniben students. Haliday(Michael) was my course mate and wasn't popular.
I've knw him since '12/13..
Re: TRENDING NOW: "Is That One A Uniben Student"- Goes Viral, (see Hilarious Posts) by dedons: 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
Uyi168:
I've knw him since '12/13..
that's Why I called you a fresher. 12/13 is the year we graduated.
Re: TRENDING NOW: "Is That One A Uniben Student"- Goes Viral, (see Hilarious Posts) by laribari(m): 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
joeace2020:

So much for correction. It is Ekehuan. You nor be Edo boy nor come dey spoil the names of our places

Wetin this one dey talk? Are you high? See sey u nor get sense. So you can tell where people come from with their NL name?

Stop talking trash, I'm from ORHIOHWON L.G.A. Im sure u know where that is.

Besides, all my years in uniben and visiting my uncle on Ekenwan road, the sign board clearly states EKENWAN CAMPUS.

Check Google too.....

Department of Fine and Applied Arts, Faculty of Art, University of Benin, Ekenwan Campus, Benin City, Edo ...
unibenart.com/contacts.html
Contacts. Location Department of Fine and Applied Arts Faculty of Arts University of Benin Ekenwan Campus Benin City Edo State Nigeria P.M.B. 1154. Benin City Edo State. Email info@unibenart. com.

Ozuo!

Re: TRENDING NOW: "Is That One A Uniben Student"- Goes Viral, (see Hilarious Posts) by Uyi168: 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
dedons:
that's Why I called you a fresher. 12/13 is the year we graduated.
Re: TRENDING NOW: "Is That One A Uniben Student"- Goes Viral, (see Hilarious Posts) by rexbuton: 9:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
laribari:

Wetin this one dey talk? Are you high? See sey u nor get sense. So you can tell where people come from with their NL name?

Stop talking trash, I'm from ORHIOHWON L.G.A. Im sure u know where that is.

Besides, all my years in uniben and visiting my uncle on Ekenwan road, the sign board clearly states EKENWAN CAMPUS.

Check Google too.....

Department of Fine and Applied Arts, Faculty of Art, University of Benin, Ekenwan Campus, Benin City, Edo ...
unibenart.com/contacts.html
Contacts. Location Department of Fine and Applied Arts Faculty of Arts University of Benin Ekenwan Campus Benin City Edo State Nigeria P.M.B. 1154. Benin City Edo State. Email info@unibenart. com.

Ozuo!

I insist that you're wrong. The correct spelling is Ekehuan road..
Re: TRENDING NOW: "Is That One A Uniben Student"- Goes Viral, (see Hilarious Posts) by jasysandra(f): 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
I was thinking same grin
BLACKCHARGER:

Must everything improve ur life...

This post u posted did it improve ur life... undecided
Re: TRENDING NOW: "Is That One A Uniben Student"- Goes Viral, (see Hilarious Posts) by engrMikemd(m): 10:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
Full-time at Stade Louis II. Monaco are THROUGH to the quarter-final of the Champions League thanks to a 3-1 win over Manchester City on the night, and a 6-6 away goals win on aggregate. The vital goal came from Bakayoko 13 minutes from time as he sent a bullet header home to send Pep Guardiola's men out. Thanks for joining us, see you next time.
Re: TRENDING NOW: "Is That One A Uniben Student"- Goes Viral, (see Hilarious Posts) by laribari(m): 5:16am On Mar 16, 2017
rexbuton:

I insist that you're wrong. The correct spelling is Ekehuan road..

I don't have time for all your talks. If you can tell the skool authorities at the mini campus to change the spelling on their own sign board (something I saw with my own eyes for years) and also tell Google to correct the spellin in case people are searching, then they will see your own spelling; then you can come back here and claim omo-onile.

Good radiance.

You dey even tell me sey I nor be Edo boy, as If anything special for bein Edo. Not even 1 naira did the state give as busury during my time in uniben, meanwhile back then delta dey give 5k.

I have lived in benin for 6 yrs oo! I know places wella.....

From Ugbowo down to Asoro and Evwotubu, upper Adesuwa (G.R.A), sapele road, uselu. I have people in these places that I visit as a student to get small small change. Coming into Benin as a Lagos boy (though Edo indigene) na this same Ekenwan road me stay before I move enter hotel (Hall 3), then to hall 4, finally to Ekosodin.

So me tour benin wella, I was into it. I have never seen that spelling the way you dey write am. From history it may be so, but bro from 1998 wey me fall in even till date, na EKENWAN. I nor fit argue ok!

If you can fight to change the spelling, e for good. Start with uniben authority, then later you can sue google.
Re: TRENDING NOW: "Is That One A Uniben Student"- Goes Viral, (see Hilarious Posts) by tricosa(m): 10:04am On Mar 16, 2017
The product of indolence!
Re: TRENDING NOW: "Is That One A Uniben Student"- Goes Viral, (see Hilarious Posts) by EternalTruth: 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
snowden9:
Uniben student that didn't know these rams is that one a uniben student? grin
lolz i hear say those two rams dey tear pamphlets on walls and chase UNIBEN babes.
Re: TRENDING NOW: "Is That One A Uniben Student"- Goes Viral, (see Hilarious Posts) by Bankalert(m): 8:39am On Jul 20, 2019
Re: TRENDING NOW: "Is That One A Uniben Student"- Goes Viral, (see Hilarious Posts) by Bankalert(m): 8:40am On Jul 20, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASU Lied About Prof. Okebukola’s Age Falsification Scandal - Premium Times / $1000 For Nigerian 1st-Class Students In Ghana / WAEC 2023 Literature In English (prose, OBJ, Drama & Poetry) Questions And Ans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.