Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Change Of Course Palaver - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Change Of Course Palaver (399 Views)

UTME 2019: JAMB Commences Sale Of Change Of Course Form / Change Of Course In Uniuyo..i Have Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Of Course Palaver by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
Please my friend needs help right now. She was given a provisional admission to study Banking And Finance but she preferred Accounting and instantly did change of course,not knowing the school didn't fix her current course issue with Jamb and now she's in her finals and her admission letter still reads Banking and Finance. If she allow it like that since the cert school will be giving to her is that of Accounting, will it really affect her?
Re: Change Of Course Palaver by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
I hate this it happened to me jamb ate my 25k for nothing
Re: Change Of Course Palaver by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
paulinoace0:
I hate this it happened to me jamb ate my 25k for nothing
Sorry bro.......... How did you come out of it please?
Re: Change Of Course Palaver by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
ZubbyGodson:
Sorry bro.......... How did you come out of it please?

Mine is little different wanna change from the course they gave me to another paid 10,000 and 10,000 again with 5k for school change of course jamb didn't do it have to come out to right another jamb don't want problem on graduation day

(1) (Reply)

Earn Rewards By Engaging In Creative Blogging For Nigerian Students / Unbelievable 7 Powerful Currencies In Africa / Noun Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.