Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Send Bulk Sms For Free - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Send Bulk Sms For Free (951 Views)

Send Bulksms Free Today Say Bye To All This Pay To Send Bulk Sms / Send Bulk Sms Without Internet Connection! / Send Bulk Sms In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send Bulk Sms For Free by onelove222(m): 11:03am On Dec 18, 2009
I have been able to discover and Secret on how to send Bulk sms for visit http:// www.freebulksms.jimdo.com for more information.
Re: Send Bulk Sms For Free by IMguru(m): 1:43am On Dec 23, 2009
hi,

hope this is true and real.

i'll check now
Re: Send Bulk Sms For Free by IMguru(m): 2:38am On Dec 23, 2009
hi,

i've chked it but not convinced that they're reliable

and moreover free bulk sms are not always reliable.

you'll only be able to send abt 5 each day.

is that not?
Re: Send Bulk Sms For Free by onelove222(m): 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2010
Well i am quite sorry to tell you that these one is unlimited and not like the other ones that only allows you to eb able to send bulk sms for a while and that is all,
Re: Send Bulk Sms For Free by Tolujoseph(m): 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2010
u can own your own bulksms website with only just 15k like www.aratext.com, www.bbn.com,etc and your own like www.yourdomain.com with only just 15k and u cud make at least 100k a month u get the unit @ 2naira from the dealer and u cud sell it at 5.00 each just like mine.

For more info call 08065111667

(1) (Reply)

Www.3dollarwealthclub.com / Oil & Gas Business / The Biggest Income Opportunity With Money Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.