Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,561 members, 7,847,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:31 PM

DNA Test For Igbos: Rival Jewish Outreach Groups Feud Over - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DNA Test For Igbos: Rival Jewish Outreach Groups Feud Over (44843 Views)

Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach / Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA Test For Igbos: Rival Jewish Outreach Groups Feud Over by Abagworo(m): 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Only 9 tribes in Nigeria have a high proportion of fair skin people

Igbos
Fulanis
Ibibios
Annangs
Orons
Efiks
Ekets
Ekois
Esans.

All are in SS and SE except the Fulani people

Who did this to you? The Igbo I am consists of various shades of brown coloured people and not fair like Whites. The Fulani I know is equally same but on a lighter brown or caramel shade. There are the Shuos in Borno who are even lighter brown than Fulani.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test For Igbos: Rival Jewish Outreach Groups Feud Over by Ngozi123(f): 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

The Jewish State was born out of repatriation of Jews scattered all over the globe back to the so called fatherland; we are just encouraging you to do the same and re-unite with your own ppl. lipsrsealed

No, thanks. We're settled in our current land and we've no interest in going to Israel, regardless of the results. We can work hand in hand with the Israelis- whether as brothers or just friends- but we will be keeping our lands.

7 Likes

Re: DNA Test For Igbos: Rival Jewish Outreach Groups Feud Over by Ngozi123(f): 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
Abagworo:

Who did this to you? The Igbo I am consists of various shades of brown coloured people and not fair like Whites. The Fulani I know is equally same but on a lighter brown or caramel shade. There are the Shuos in Borno who are even lighter brown than Fulani.

I agree, most Igbos are brown skinned. We've a lot of light skinned people but I don't think that that's due to mixing, like it seems so be with the Fulani people. It's a moot point anyway because the ancient Hebrews were black people- can you imagine white people doing back-breaking work, day in day out, in the hot African sun for generations? They wouldn't have lasted that long.

3 Likes

Re: DNA Test For Igbos: Rival Jewish Outreach Groups Feud Over by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ngozi123:

No, thanks. We're settled in our current land and we've no interest in going to Israel, regardless of the results. We can work hand in hand with the Israelis- whether as brothers or just friends- but we will be keeping our lands.

But Israel is still under populated, it consequently has an open door policy for all Jews to come back home to settle; what could be better than for Igbos as the best black developers to go and help develop the State of Israel to even a greater nation - and therefore stop trying to develop other ppl's land like Lagos, Asia etc. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: DNA Test For Igbos: Rival Jewish Outreach Groups Feud Over by Ngozi123(f): 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

But Israel is still under populated, it consequently has an open door policy for all Jews to come back home to settle; what could be better than for Igbos as the best black developers to go and help develop the State of Israel to even a greater nation - and therefore stop trying to develop other ppl's land like Lagos, Asia etc. lipsrsealed

Or we could stay in our lands, gain independence and make our Igbo nation the greatest and one of the few fully Christian nations in Africa whilst still profiting from our friendship with Israel. We could essentially have our cake and eat it too.

9 Likes

Re: DNA Test For Igbos: Rival Jewish Outreach Groups Feud Over by naijaking1: 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
9jakool:

Male circumcision is practiced by hundreds of ethnic groups across the world. The idea of one God exists in other cultures too, it's not limited to Abrahamic beliefs alone. Religious sacrifice is practiced by lots of ethnic groups in Southern Nigeria, Benin, Togo, Cameroon, etc. I can speak on those similarities. I'm not well versed in the similarities in inheritance, number system and calendar.

If you look carefully, there are numerous overlapping similarities across cultures around the world. Correlation doesn't equal causation necessarily. Humans tend to think alike.

You are correct about similar circumcision practices worldwide. I also know that there a few other Hebrew - like cultures in the West African sub region that may be even more related to Igbos than today's European Jews, but when those groups are ready, they will notice their own particular Hebrew idiosyncrasy.
Re: DNA Test For Igbos: Rival Jewish Outreach Groups Feud Over by HiddenShadow: 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

LOL, see hypocritical mentality; if it proves you are Jews how can you then claim ownership of the land that does not belong to you?
You will all be deported to Israel where you belong; and your new Prime Minister Netanyahu along with the racist Jewish community will be waiting to accommodate your black arses as equals - while we keenly watch and wait for how your compatriots, the real Israelites, will deal with you. .

We know you guys want to steal our land as instructed by that demon you worship claiming God

You will tell the world who was in existence first between Igbos and Nigeria

Thieves everywhere grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: DNA Test For Igbos: Rival Jewish Outreach Groups Feud Over by HiddenShadow: 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
Abagworo:

Go school you no gree go

There are different grades of fair skins

Some are very white and some yellowish in color

If you say Igbos don't have a high proportion of non dark color, then you need deliverance

Ngozi123, pls ignore this bag of gworo called Abagworo.

5 Likes

Re: DNA Test For Igbos: Rival Jewish Outreach Groups Feud Over by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ngozi123:

Or we could stay in our lands, gain independence and make our Igbo nation the greatest and one of the few fully Christian nations in Africa whilst still profiting from our friendship with Israel. We could essentially have our cake and eat it too.

But you are not even Africans talkless of Nigerians but land grabbers; go back to your country Israel and leave us alone. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test For Igbos: Rival Jewish Outreach Groups Feud Over by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
HiddenShadow:

We know you guys want to steal our land as instructed by that demon you worship claiming God

You will tell the world who was in existence first between Igbos and Nigeria

Thieves everywhere grin grin grin grin

Who want to steal which land?
You ppl should kuku pack and go back to your country Israel because you are not even Africans talkless of Nigerians but Middle Easterners - you are just land grabbers. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: DNA Test For Igbos: Rival Jewish Outreach Groups Feud Over by Malawian(m): 2:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

You ppl should kuku pack and back to your country Israel because you are not even Africans talkless of Nigerians but Middle Easterns - you are just land grabbers. cheesy grin
Your are making a hell of a noise now because of this British contraption. Dont worry, a time will come when you will seek permission from us to talk. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: DNA Test For Igbos: Rival Jewish Outreach Groups Feud Over by ozoebuka1(m): 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

You ppl should kuku pack and back to your country Israel because you are not even Africans talkless of Nigerians but Middle Easterns - you are just land grabbers. cheesy grin
And you that fell from the sky, when will you go skyward abi u no wan go confront wetin pushed your ancestors from heaven ni? gringringrin

7 Likes

Re: DNA Test For Igbos: Rival Jewish Outreach Groups Feud Over by Nukualofa: 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
vannessa7:

news flash, there is no tribe in this nation that is so insecure. vindictive and hateful of other tribe as Igbo, you may not comprehend it but we are too busy being happy and satisfied with who we are that other tribe issues are just that, nothing to hyperventilate about, moreover analytically it is not possible for igbos to be Jews because if customs and tradition s are passed down from one generation to the next, then Igbos are not Jews because all your traditions and customs go contrary to the Jewish, check out your numerous tradition that contradict the Jewish s as revealed in the bible, yorubad should be claiming Jew because most of our practices are so in consonant with the bible either you are Muslim. christian or traditionalist, but God forbid because we have no identity crisis such as Igbo, check childbirth and naming, praise and respect of authority figures, appreciation of human relation above material relation, celebrations of major achievement to name a few, I witness a Igbo beating his dad one day and I shed tears for a cursed generation, may God help you.smh.

I won't come back to this thread so don't bother to reply

You are a 44 year old widow and you stock up such bile against a tribe who doesn't know you exist.

You ve just brought market because I'm going to show you how wicked the igbos you described are
Re: DNA Test For Igbos: Rival Jewish Outreach Groups Feud Over by Nukualofa: 3:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
thuggCheetah:

Lol...see Yoruba Muslim wan take style claim Jewish
Madam we are Oduduwa, our ancestor fell from d sky, and we are completely okay with that theory grin
Yoruba tradition is similar to Jewish?
Did Jewish Pple eat amala and scratch their faces grin grin?
check her profile. If she removes it before you check it then tell me so that i can send itt to you. I've copied it

1 Like

Re: DNA Test For Igbos: Rival Jewish Outreach Groups Feud Over by thuggCheetah(m): 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nukualofa:
check her profile. If she removes it before you check it then tell me so that i can send itt to you. I've copied it
check her profile for wat?
Re: DNA Test For Igbos: Rival Jewish Outreach Groups Feud Over by Nukualofa: 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
thuggCheetah:
check her profile for wat?
To know the kind of sick person that's promoting hatred against the igbo

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test For Igbos: Rival Jewish Outreach Groups Feud Over by thuggCheetah(m): 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nukualofa:
To know the kind of sick person that's promoting hatred against the igbo
send it to me plz
Re: DNA Test For Igbos: Rival Jewish Outreach Groups Feud Over by Nukualofa: 4:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
thuggCheetah:
send it to me plz
click on her name. You will see a thread she opened. Save it for future reference cos she is a bigot
Re: DNA Test For Igbos: Rival Jewish Outreach Groups Feud Over by thuggCheetah(m): 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nukualofa:
click on her name. You will see a thread she opened. Save it for future reference cos she is a bigot
ooohh.

Lol

Shez a 44year old yoruba widow
Chai grin

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test For Igbos: Rival Jewish Outreach Groups Feud Over by Nukualofa: 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
thuggCheetah:
ooohh.

Lol

Shez a 44year old yoruba widow
Chai grin
you see grin grin
Re: DNA Test For Igbos: Rival Jewish Outreach Groups Feud Over by Princewill1(m): 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
UmuEri:
I have been following the arguments, and at this point I want to correct some erroneous impressions.

1. The Biblical Eri has nothing to do with the "make-believe" Eri that has been associated with the Binin kingdom

2. There is an incontrovertible evidence that Eri was the Son of Gad who migrated and settled at the present place Umueri. Umueri means "Children of Eri"

And finally, whilst my ancestry and offcourse our progenitor has been traced to the Jews with clear evidence, I am very much proud as an Igbo man and not a Jew!
There is Ohaeri community in Umuahia. Ohaeri means people of eri.

What of Mbieri or Owerri in IMO State?

There is also umueri community in Obingwa LGA,Abia State.
Re: DNA Test For Igbos: Rival Jewish Outreach Groups Feud Over by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
Malawian:

Your are making a hell of a noise now because of this British contraption. Dont worry, a time will come when you will seek permission from us to talk. grin grin

As long as you foreigners leave our shores, then whatever is ok. cheesy
Re: DNA Test For Igbos: Rival Jewish Outreach Groups Feud Over by MrCEO69(m): 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
But why are people concern abt being a Christian and being Jew. There r Jew who are Christian mehn..
Re: DNA Test For Igbos: Rival Jewish Outreach Groups Feud Over by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
ozoebuka1:
And you that fell from the sky, when will you go skyward abi u no wan go confront wetin pushed your ancestors from heaven ni? gringringrin

Oboy, it may surprise you oO but my descendancy is not from those that fell from the sky but those that have been threatening to dip the Quran into the Atlantic Ocean - my username speaks for itself. cool
Re: DNA Test For Igbos: Rival Jewish Outreach Groups Feud Over by ozoebuka1(m): 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Oboy, it may surprise you oO but my descendancy is not from those that fell from the sky but those that have been threatening to dip the Quran into the Atlantic Ocean - my username speaks for itself. cool
we all know that there's only one tribe that makes igbo problem there's...I doubt the sincerity in your username but, peradventure you ain't a descendant of the fallen angel then, I must admit you've surprised me.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test For Igbos: Rival Jewish Outreach Groups Feud Over by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
ozoebuka1:
we all know that there's only one tribe that makes igbo problem there's...I doubt the sincerity in your username but, peradventure you ain't a descendant of the fallen angel then, I must admit you've surprised me.

I hope pleasantly surprised cool
Re: DNA Test For Igbos: Rival Jewish Outreach Groups Feud Over by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
Princewill1:

There is Ohaeri community in Umuahia. Ohaeri means people of eri.

What of Mbieri or Owerri in IMO State?

There is also umueri community in Obingwa LGA,Abia State.

They all had nothing to do with the Bible Eri.
In Hebrew, it is pronounced /erai/ not even how we do it.
You guys should stop this.
There are many similar words between igbo and chinese/japanese but cos they are not in the Bible, you guys gonna neglect that, right?
Re: DNA Test For Igbos: Rival Jewish Outreach Groups Feud Over by 9jakool: 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
naijaking1:

You are correct about similar circumcision practices worldwide. I also know that there a few other Hebrew - like cultures in the West African sub region that may be even more related to Igbos than today's European Jews, but when those groups are ready, they will notice their own particular Hebrew idiosyncrasy.
Glad you understand. Human origin does traces its source to Africa, so we did learn and evolve from one another. We can't throw away our identity just because we want to assimilate.

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test For Igbos: Rival Jewish Outreach Groups Feud Over by Princewill1(m): 10:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Rubbish Argument!

USA has more than 5millions Jews close to the population of Israel.

Why haven't American over 5millions Jews return back to Israel?

1 Like

Re: DNA Test For Igbos: Rival Jewish Outreach Groups Feud Over by Haddock(m): 10:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
Omambala99:
In AGULERI, they have the house of OBU GAD TEMPLE which has survive thousands of years, which Eri himself built in remembrance of his father GAD son of Jacob. At OBU GAD you will see the onyx stone bearing the name of GAD written in acient hebrew. Rememeber onyx stone was given to isreal in the bible by moses, in Exedos 46.
At the OBU GAD temple, floor you will see a hebrew written in crowries, rememeber even soon pages of bible was written in cowries before in was translated.
At confluence of Eze and Omambala river you will see twelve onyx stones in the mouth of river, this represent twelve tribe of isreal.
Eri grave is still marked in AGULERI till date.
Visit AGULERI and see things for yourselves.
grin
Yes, I believe you because Aguleri means house of gold in Hebrew. Do a research on the name for each of WAY, WHITE, SHIT and PEN in Hebrew and compare with those of Igbo, you go just weak. grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed / Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election / Soldiers Fleeing: 'We Don't Have Weapons, We Are Going Home For New Year'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.