Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,956,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:21 AM

Comedian, Mr Jollof Gives 100k Hushpuppi Gave Him To Ice Cream Seller - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian, Mr Jollof Gives 100k Hushpuppi Gave Him To Ice Cream Seller (1175 Views)

Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) / Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone / Instagram Comedian Gives Out 100k Hushpuppi Gave Him To Ice Cream Seller(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian, Mr Jollof Gives 100k Hushpuppi Gave Him To Ice Cream Seller by Jeus(m): 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
Popular Comedian, Mr Jollof has given the 100k hushpuppi gave to him as a progress report to an ice cream seller in his hood.

He had earlier criticized hushpuppi spending spree at quilox and decide to show him whats right.

He wrote earlier today on his IG post:
I am going to show @hushpuppi what it means to make someone happy. Yes I do not have cash up to hushpuppi but I know what it means to put smile on someone's face. I do not have problems with hushpuppi personally but I have problem with him spending 11.5million naira on drinks.... Yes alot of you will say na lie @hushpuppi no pay or na rake let me tell you the truth hushpuppi paid for it because he got that money to spend. Alot of you are praising him just to seek favour from him but I stand to say that regardless of the gift he gave me, I can still tell him the truth when niggas and bitches like you are afraid to say, if he goes broke tomorrow you people will be the first to gossip him and laugh at him but that is not my personality...... 11.5million can atleast make 20 entrepreneurs. @hushpuppi u r my man and i respect you alot but your action is not acceptable to me, i dont know about others. Truth be told for once I am tired false pretence.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRn3R5wjFaj/?taken-by=mr.jollof_&hl=en

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gculElUiCMQ

lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

Re: Comedian, Mr Jollof Gives 100k Hushpuppi Gave Him To Ice Cream Seller by Mrbllymer: 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nice
Re: Comedian, Mr Jollof Gives 100k Hushpuppi Gave Him To Ice Cream Seller by subtlemee(f): 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
Anyhow one wants to spend his or her money then go broke or not shouldn't be anybody's business,nobody was there when he or she was struggling for it,what is wrong with this country sef?
Re: Comedian, Mr Jollof Gives 100k Hushpuppi Gave Him To Ice Cream Seller by noetic5: 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nice of him. God bless him
Re: Comedian, Mr Jollof Gives 100k Hushpuppi Gave Him To Ice Cream Seller by moblix: 7:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
Bro u are on point,is total madness if in dis country one person go spend 11.5m on drink only y people are suffering and thinking on wat to eat infact common gari to drink na wahala haba hushpupi u no try atall i no na ur money u have d rit to spend it d way u like but bro hush check am even ur village poor people dey dere WeC just 500k go change dere life
Re: Comedian, Mr Jollof Gives 100k Hushpuppi Gave Him To Ice Cream Seller by goldbim(f): 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
Cool!!!this man's little act of kindness just swallowed whatever fame or praise the Hushpuppi craved for..!good riddance to bad radarada!
Re: Comedian, Mr Jollof Gives 100k Hushpuppi Gave Him To Ice Cream Seller by IamAirforce1: 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
Season of giving Money

First it was Don jazzy followed by Hushpuppi and now a comedian.

When will it be Buhari turn
Re: Comedian, Mr Jollof Gives 100k Hushpuppi Gave Him To Ice Cream Seller by CEOJAMIENAIJA(m): 9:14am On Mar 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Season of giving Money

First it was Don jazzy followed by Hushpuppi and now a comedian.

When will it be Buhari turn

buhari keh

(1) (Reply)

See Exclusive Photos And Video From Actress Moji Olaiya’s Burial Ceremony / BREAKING NEWS!!! Facebook Pulls Sisterhood Africa Down / I'm Still Laughing Hard! Please Read This Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.