Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Bbnaija: I Was Once Married – Gifty Finally Admits [video] - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: I Was Once Married – Gifty Finally Admits [video] (341 Views)

Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) / Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' / Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I Was Once Married – Gifty Finally Admits [video] by Charidon: 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
A former Big Brother Naija housemate, Gifty has finally admitted that she was once married.

The former participant of the reality television show, in an interview with Hiptv said the period she was married was a dark period of her life.

According to Gifty, “I will say it here and now that the marriage issue was kind of real, I was once married, it was a dark part of my life that I don’t want to ever go back to.

“First, I advise every young girl out there; before you go into a marriage, you have to be physically, mentally, emotionally and physiologically matured because I was naive.”

Recall that shortly after she was evicted from the ongoing reality show, Gifty had denied being married.

But a man who identified himself as Augustine Akuma and claimed to be a cousin to her supposed husband, had released photos from the Gifty’s wedding earlier in the week and accused the former housemate of deceiving her fans.

Akumah further alleged that the couple had irreconcilably differences over Gifty’s “cheating lifestyle while still in her husband’s house.”

Gifty had earlier denied the claim, before maintaining that she has never been married to anyone before, stressing that the fake rumours will only make her more famous and bigger.

Watch video here…

https://www.igodotv.com/2017/03/14/big-brother-naija-i-was-once-married-gifty-finally-admits-video/

Re: Bbnaija: I Was Once Married – Gifty Finally Admits [video] by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
Too late

(1) (Reply)

Remove And Fix Error On Your Ponzi Website / Best Smile 2017 / Special Effect Makeup Artist Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.