Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Responds To Allegations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Johnson Suleman Responds To Allegations (2144 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Allegations He Charges 100K To Play Artiste's Music / "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations / Iheoma Nnadi’s Wedding Planner, Diamond Ink Event Reacts To Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Responds To Allegations by Afrohits: 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Responds To Allegations by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hallelujah
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Responds To Allegations by weedtheweeds: 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
ashawo pastor. your cup don full
papadee93:
Hallelujah

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Responds To Allegations by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
weedtheweeds:

Stupid fellow am I the pastor that you are quoting me?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Responds To Allegations by silvastone: 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
weedtheweeds:
weed is bad bro

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Responds To Allegations by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
weedtheweeds:
ur case already bad enough "u are dumb" but u decided to worsen it with weed.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Responds To Allegations by weedtheweeds: 5:22am On Mar 15, 2017
Apostle suleiman didnt realize that until now
silvastone:
weed is bad bro

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Responds To Allegations by weedtheweeds: 5:23am On Mar 15, 2017
i am sending a message to your pastor through you. so, please ensure to deliver it in less that 12 hours
papadee93:

Stupid fellow am I the pastor that you are quoting me?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Responds To Allegations by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
weedtheweeds:
i am sending a message to your pastor through you. so, please ensure to deliver it in less that 12 hours

It's like the weed u smoke makes u feel u can send your father's oga on an errand
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Responds To Allegations by weedtheweeds: 9:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
go and tell your ashawo apostle my friend
papadee93:

It's like the weed u smoke makes u feel u can send your father's oga on an errand
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Responds To Allegations by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
weedtheweeds:
go and tell your ashawo apostle my friend

The speed at which you reply me shows that you are hopelessly jobless.... Oya take #300 and wash my car very well
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Responds To Allegations by weedtheweeds: 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
I own my own company. So, I can waste your time while my PA attends to my clients. That is why I paid him. Tomorrow I will ask all my staff to post the truth about the ashewo apostle suleiman. And for your notice, I do not deal with Naira, so come harder
papadee93:

The speed at which you reply me shows that you are hopelessly jobless.... Oya take #300 and wash my car very well
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Responds To Allegations by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
weedtheweeds:
I own my own company. So, I can waste your time while my PA attends to my clients. That is why I paid him. Tomorrow I will ask all my staff to post the truth about the ashewo apostle suleiman. And for your notice, I do not deal with Naira, so come harder

Chei...... Kikikikikikikikkik........

I am laughing in spiritual tongues........ U own a company..... U have PA..... All your staff..... You don't deal in Naira.......... I don't doubt you...... .. I have only one worry why would you enter bus to get to Murtala Muhammed Airport to enter your private jet? ******abi na message your neighbours dem send you?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Responds To Allegations by weedtheweeds: 7:30am On Mar 17, 2017
who is dealing with a silly pig? me! but, i quit. do better research next time. You are so jobless that you spent your entire miserable life digging through my past posts haha. joblessness is a crime. you must be doing well in your jobless state
papadee93:

Chei...... Kikikikikikikikkik........

I am laughing in spiritual tongues........ U own a company..... U have PA..... All your staff..... You don't deal in Naira.......... I don't doubt you...... .. I have only one worry why would you enter bus to get to Murtala Muhammed Airport to enter your private jet? ******abi na message your neighbours dem send you?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Responds To Allegations by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 18, 2017
weedtheweeds:
who is dealing with a silly pig? me! but, i quit. do better research next time. You are so jobless that you spent your entire miserable life digging through my past posts haha. joblessness is a crime. you must be doing well in your jobless state

Loser....... I'm sure your neighbours organised your naming ceremony at birth...... If only your mother's customer was infertile at that material time.....eeeya
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Responds To Allegations by weedtheweeds: 2:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
YOU NEVER DIE SO, YOU STILL DAY BREATHE. SEE AM STILL RISING AND SHINNING. YOU DON MANAGE GET MB FOR YOUR CHEESY FONE. IT TOOK YOU 3 DAYS TO WORK 100 NAIRA TAKE RECHARGE AND THIS IS HOW YOU WANT TO SPEND YORU MB. THE HOUSE WAY YOU DAY CARRY THAT BLOCK GO SOON COMPLETE O
papadee93:

Loser....... I'm sure your neighbours organised your naming ceremony at birth...... If only your mother's customer was infertile at that material time.....eeeya
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Responds To Allegations by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
weedtheweeds:
YOU NEVER DIE SO, YOU STILL DAY BREATHE. SEE AM STILL RISING AND SHINNING. YOU DON MANAGE GET MB FOR YOUR CHEESY FONE. IT TOOK YOU 3 DAYS TO WORK 100 NAIRA TAKE RECHARGE AND THIS IS HOW YOU WANT TO SPEND YORU MB. THE HOUSE WAY YOU DAY CARRY THAT BLOCK GO SOON COMPLETE O

Story of your life.... Dont worry no condition is permanent

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Paramount Ruler Of Africa Poses With Four Bare-Breast Girls / Tekno: Am In Search Of My Long Lost Secondary School Girlfriend To Gift 1million / Olosho Pant Chatched Fire While Dancing In Club | Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.