Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) (57738 Views)

Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) / Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" / Kaduna People Burn Their Brooms, Dump APC For PDP (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 15, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
igbo are bigger nomads.

They wander around a lot. That's why we have more igbos outside their region to their region.

If you live in a glass house, don't throw stone. You will be treated exactly or even more the way you treat others.
Tell me a Village or Bush in the whole country where you won't find a Fulani man, or any Village or City where you won't find an Hausa man.
A Fulani man can trek from Sokoto to Delta, and they come here causing havoc
Re: Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) by FunkyMetahuman: 8:52am On Mar 15, 2017
Deltanian:
Tell me a Village or Bush in the whole country where you won't find a Fulani man, or any Village or City where you won't find an Hausa man.
A Fulani man can trek from Sokoto to Delta, and they come here causing havoc
same as igbo

By the way, you can't find fulani grazing outside west africa, you there is no country in the world you won't find igbos doing their legitimate or hard drugs business
Re: Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) by funmi2013(f): 8:54am On Mar 15, 2017
Amarabae:
Why do people love to twist story for mischievous aim..
No one is against him contesting, he is the sole PDP flag bearer for the councillorship election and He is likely to win.
Ebonyi people are very accomodative people.
The first Mayor of Enugu was a Fulani Man for 8yrz.
stop this noisemaking. How many times have you heard about Igbos killing visitors in Igboland? NONE.
We are a Beautiful People with a great value at hospitality.

hmmmmmm really
Re: Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) by mizzytan(m): 8:55am On Mar 15, 2017
Ebonyi state would soon become an Islamic state. Tufiakwa!
Re: Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) by senitorspeaker(m): 9:04am On Mar 15, 2017
I see no problem with it thou. But the truth be told there was and will never be one nigeria. Pls go down history and find out
Re: Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) by barcaboi(m): 9:06am On Mar 15, 2017
henryanna36:
According to Chukwu Ebuka who shared the story,a Hausa man named Alhaji Salisu Mohammed is contesting for a ward council in Abakaliki.

Check out the reactions below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/photos-of-hausa-man-contesting-for-ward.html?m=1
and yet igbo contested and won in Lagos state and want to be able 2 rule in other states.....that's unfair and selfish. he has a right to contest
Re: Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) by barcaboi(m): 9:09am On Mar 15, 2017
Alexkene:
He is free to contest, as long as he is a law abiding and tax paying resident of the state.

We in the south east don't discriminate like our brothers from ........
u don't do what...come here mk I slap u....did u read all the comment on that post....not 1 support
Re: Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 15, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
same as igbo

By the way, you can't find fulani grazing outside west africa, you there is no country in the world you won't find igbos doing their legitimate or hard drugs business
But why are the Fulanis violent and always killing and making the outside world see Nigeria as Terrorist nation. All the killings these days are associated with the Fulanis
Re: Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) by Jelal0007(m): 9:11am On Mar 15, 2017
Amarabae:
No one is against him contesting, he is the sole PDP flag bearer for the councillorship election and He is likely to win.
stop this noisemaking. How many times have you heard about Igbos killing visitors in Igboland? NONE.
Kai,make we hear word. Igbos have never killed people 4rm other tribes b4? Hmmm,what IPOB did was what? Fainting people abi? Besides,did u read the comments of ur brethren on that post? Accomodating kor.
Re: Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) by barcaboi(m): 9:12am On Mar 15, 2017
policy12:

Rubbish don't even think of it...this is how Christian allow thing to happen then small small yeye aboki go dey claim land owner.

If na lie ask the plateaus....

Ask those in mile 12....

Ask those in Enugu....

Ask those in Venue.. .

So let the Eboyi ppu...
God punish every discrimination in ur system....htf will u bring religion into it....igbo fit hold post for lagos abi? but no tribe can hold in ur own states abi....fucking bigot that's what u re

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) by kelly72: 9:22am On Mar 15, 2017
If I were in Ebonyi I will vote for him depending how good his opponents are. I salute his courage. Igbos also stood election in Lagos in 2015 and many of them won as House of Reps and State Assembly members. So nothing wrong with this guy. I call on Ebonyi voters to give him a chance.
Re: Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) by FunkyMetahuman: 9:24am On Mar 15, 2017
Deltanian:
But why are the Fulanis violent and always killing and making the outside world see Nigeria as Terrorist nation. All the killings these days are associated with the Fulanis
why are igbos bigots?

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:12am On Mar 15, 2017
Adiola:
the two are one person any thread that concerns Igbo nonsobaba ll appear yo cause wahala ...His other handle is marysmeal ,I have His data with me and ll soon litter nairaland with his picture

I have also heard the same thing too. They will fail sha. Stupid imposters.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) by desmond122(m): 10:22am On Mar 15, 2017
GavelSlam:
On the real though.

If Igbos can have seats in Lagos anyone with a sizeable constituency should be qualified.

Well said

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:31am On Mar 15, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
Ebonyi is no man's land.

It is a land of the Osus and Wawas.

The Mallos are finally taking over their slaves land. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please receive sense. Stop talking foolishly behave ur age.
Re: Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:33am On Mar 15, 2017
Nowenuse:

Yes, most Ebonyi and Enugu people are not drug pushers, criminals and ritualists like u from Abia, Imo and Anambra.
Ask any non igbo. Igbos from Ebonyi and Enugu are far more friendly accomodating and cool headed than u evil minded and hate filled souls from Imo and Anambra.

Who gave you the right to slander the Igbo and apportion traits when u are not even Igbos?
Re: Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) by wristbangle: 10:34am On Mar 15, 2017
What a thread. Anyway I wish the hausa man good luck as he contest for the councillor ward position.
Re: Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:49am On Mar 15, 2017
I have noticed that so many pple from other ethnic nationalities have nw gotten into the habit of forging identities claiming to be members of the Igbo nation and using this false monikers to attack the Igbo nation or attack other Igbo groups so as to cause hatred and distrust among Igbo pple.
I see this habit as very unbecoming and highly distasteful and is in negation to the principles of Nairaland. Please Igbo youths let us ignore these fake "Igbo" pple who are out to cause division where there is non and continue with our task of developing our motherland.
Thank you and Chukwu gozie umu-igbo.
Re: Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) by mariousroi: 10:55am On Mar 15, 2017
Ebonyi L.G.A? Abakpa is in Enugu state.Nice joke
Re: Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) by ceevictor(m): 11:53am On Mar 15, 2017
mariousroi:
Ebonyi L.G.A? Abakpa is in Enugu state.Nice joke
No dear,Abakpa main market[meat market in some case]is in abakaliki municipal area under two local govts[ebonyi & Abakaliki LGAs]dat place in Question is a market while part of the market known as Ogbe Hausa are majorly inhabited by northerners so the Abakpa there is a ward named after the market,it is worthy of note that this ward have been previously represented mostly by non-indigenes mostly Anamberians until 2006
Re: Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) by sinistermind(m): 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
Yyeske:
Stop replying that pained kid, his type are so much on nairaland.

Ask him if he knew Igbos have been contesting for the presidency since 1999 but how many has the Igbo nation supported.

Igbos were supposed to produce the president in 2015 following the PDP arrangement for power to rotate between north and south but it was same Igbos that scuttled that idea in 2011 because of GEJ.

They still come crying marginalization
Mind you I'm Igbo too

Don't mind those ones that Nnamdi Kanu has killed their thinking faculty. U cannot talk about Nigerian politics without hearing names like obasanjo, Tinubu, fayose n some northern big wigs. But where are the Igbos, no one relegated them from national politics, they did that themselves, selling their rights to the highest bidder n kissing asses. Look at Ken Nnamani, Rochas, Orji Uzor Kalu etc, already drumming support for Buhari in 2019, why can't they push for an Igbo presidency in 2019, and some idiots are screaming marginalisation.
Re: Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) by Chrisophad(m): 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
If he has the support of the pple why not?

I see no reason, why not. He's a Nigerian and constitutionally fit. Igbos should take a cue from the afonjas especially Lagos.they're are the true heroes of democracy in Nigeria.
Re: Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) by Bofoy4(m): 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
Amarabae:
liar Muhammad
Re: Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) by onyeawka80(m): 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
iambijo:
yeah are you in sokoto also ?
i used to but am now in lagos but my parents are still in sokoto I may visit sokoto next month
Re: Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) by iambijo(m): 6:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
onyeawka80:
i used to but am now in lagos but my parents are still in sokoto I may visit sokoto next month
i'am around sama road wat bout u ?
Re: Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) by unstableaswater: 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
ezeagu:

Yep, all it would take is to marry a local woman to seize territory. It seems in the political and social climate, tradition is as relevant as ever.

gbam! my biggest worry is that many of us are still sleeping, whilst we gradually walk into extinction.
Do u know that after our parents the igbo language will be closer to extinction becos many in our generation cannot speak it?
Meaning our childrens, will not have anyone to teach them, as their parents cannot speak it?
Wen u factor that reality into my earlier submission, u realise the threat that Igbo as a whole are facing.

I am not surprised about this Hausa Ebonyi article, but wat surprises me is that igbos appear surprised.
We talk about the decay of infrastructure in the east and blame igbo leaders but conveniently forget that before Abacha all our governors were Northerners and south westerners.
Igbos forget but the North remembers and desire to control ur affairs from within, in other words cripple development and growth.
In a short time, igbo leaders are turning the fortunes of the east around, we under any circumstances must never share or surrender our constituency to Foreigners from other regions.
Re: Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) by Malawian(m): 9:57am On Mar 16, 2017
Benekruku:
Flat-headed dwarfs re full of hate!

But they benefit such in Lagos and condemn it in there own region

Hate has gotten no one far......
Ebonyi is Igboland, but Lagos is NoMan'sLand
Re: Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 9:59am On Mar 16, 2017
Malawian:

Ebonyi is Igboland, but Lagos is NoMan'sLand

Keep consoling yourself, when the chips re down, you will know the distance between Ore and River Niger!
Re: Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) by onyeawka80(m): 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
iambijo:
i'am around sama road wat bout u ?
danbuwa Area behind mammy market
Re: Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) by deomello: 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
Re: Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) by Xbee007(m): 10:19am On Jul 22, 2017
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fayose At EFCC: Deji Adeyanju And Mike Ozekhome Speak. See Reactions (video) / Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire / Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.