Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Latest Paying Ponzi Scheme - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Latest Paying Ponzi Scheme (17257 Views)

Hackers Took Over Quillars Online Ponzi Scheme / Latest Paying Scheme / Dispensal Ponzi Scheme Shot Down Whatsapp Group..........the Beginning Of End. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Paying Ponzi Scheme by draculax200: 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
i PH 10k on sunday afternoon after a friend of mine sent me the link i was matched to be paid the following day, i receievd 20k on monday morning, i have PH 25k awaiting to be matched again, it worked for me, www.fundassistants.com
Re: Latest Paying Ponzi Scheme by luwiizy(m): 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
broda......you can lie ooooo, tell mmm to refund my money so I'll pH in your new mmm
Re: Latest Paying Ponzi Scheme by dadebayo1(m): 9:10am On Mar 15, 2017
I am reporting you right away..... Scam..
Re: Latest Paying Ponzi Scheme by johnsondbolaji(m): 4:45am On Apr 01, 2017
Just sharing this opportunity, latest ponzi peer to peer donation platform will be launched in few days; check when now because it's an opportunity to get started and invest to get double your investment. visit payinclub.com it is aimplybthe best and the hotest in town.
Re: Latest Paying Ponzi Scheme by johnsondbolaji(m): 4:46am On Apr 01, 2017
Just sharing this opportunity, latest ponzi peer to peer donation platform will be launched in few days; check when now because it's an opportunity to get started and invest to get double your investment. visit www.payinclub.com it is aimplybthe best and the hotest in town.
Re: Latest Paying Ponzi Scheme by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hello, guys. Have you heard!!! The greatest Peer to Peer donation platform is going live on Monday 17th of April 12 pm. I heard they are giving 5k easter bonus and you can also get paid in 12 hours. Hmmm, i can't wait to join http://leadcasher.com. Check out their facebook page http://web.facebook.com/leadcasher. I don't know about you but I will stay awake for this one. shocked
Re: Latest Paying Ponzi Scheme by seoxpert(m): 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
See them see them, dem don come back again oh. Many sites dropping in like water on a rainy day. This is not a new one sha, but I earned once and left. www.honeypot.com.ng. Try your luck. It is 50% in 3 days.
Re: Latest Paying Ponzi Scheme by Henryxm: 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
Liberty Aid Global.

Join Liberty Aid Global today. It is a new & the future of donation community in Naija. It was launched a month ago. It promises in 30 days;

•   30% in local currency
•   50% in bitcoin. 
•   10% referral bonus 
•   2.5% speed bonus when you honor your pledge within 6 hours
•   1% speed bonus when you confirm payment within 6hrs
•   PH now and pay after 21 or more days. 

Other Beautiful Sustainable Features 
•   NO GUIDERS/SPONSORS 
•   After GH, next PH cannot be less than previous PH.
•   Recommit 3 days of GH
•  Reliability Rating
•  No registration bonus to curb multiple account creation
•  Maximum of 2 PH a month (No Greed)
•  Domain is registered till 2020
•  Live PH Board
•  A Forum for Participants
•  Email Confirmation 
•  Phone number Confirmation via OTP sms
•  Live Chat with Admin / Mod
•  10% insurance payment to be introduced soon

What else do you want? Liberty Aid Global have it all!!

PH IN LOCAL CURRENCY 
•   Minimum PH = 10000 
•   Maximum PH = 1000000 

PH IN BITCOIN 
•   Minimum = 20 dollars 
•   Maximum 5000 dollars 
*the admins are not faceless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdUR0T-eIr0&sns=em
Register now!

To register, click on the link below:

Your Referral URL -  register with.  https:///PdC6jU
Re: Latest Paying Ponzi Scheme by johnjesus2003: 9:36am On Oct 02, 2017
I AM SELLING MY CAR FOR 650000(NEGOTIABLE), TOYOTA AVALON 1996 MODEL, FULL AC, FABRIC SEAT, 6 CYLINDER,MILEAGE ABOVE 100M, AUTO TRANSMISSION, KEY LESS ENTRY, FOUR WHEEL DRIVE. 08137379369, 08181236307

Re: Latest Paying Ponzi Scheme by jabless(m): 10:14am On Jul 18, 2018
PORTAL FUND is a global charity organisation that helps its esteemed members to donate to one another and help improve the standard of living of the entire community at large. It is a systematic peer-to-peer donation system with a perfect tree that builds every level complete before moving to the next.. No referral link is needed and registration is absolutely free. By using this platform, members can donate and receive from one another. Anybody from anywhere in Nigeria is eligible to join as long there is an interest of being financially independent.

PORTAL FUND AIM?
Our AIM is To provide a reliable and sustainable system with support needed to enable our members achieve their financial goals with our donation ideology..

PACKAGES WE OFFER
Select the appropriate package that suites you and make yourself stand out from the crowd

MERCURY
₦ 1000

BRONZE
₦ 2000

SILVER
₦ 3000

DIAMOND
₦ 5000

GOLD
₦ 10000

WANT TO KNOW HOW PORTAL FUND WORKS?
Donate and get 50% of your Initial Investment.

Rules
1. Do not Use fake number 2. Do not register if you know you are not interested 3. Do not register with fake email.

Information
This System merge user Automatically batch-by-batch if your match does not pay you in the next 6 Hour He will be deleted and be Replaced By another . But if User Contact Not Ready Try Purge Him/Her , Instantly Purge your match to get another thanks!

Re: Latest Paying Ponzi Scheme by Davekeyz: 5:47am On Feb 20, 2019
Anybody here heard about Reapers Glob... Its the best now.
www.reapersglob.com
www.reapersglob.com
www.reapersglob.com

Gives you 50% of your investment in less than 7 working days. Ya'll should try it out, its really paying. Thank me later.
Re: Latest Paying Ponzi Scheme by George2nice: 11:57am On Apr 24, 2019
GMG is the only latest platform that is genuine, transparent and paying good. No outrageous percentage and promises. You can observe or join with the link.
https:///y8tfzfvf

Re: Latest Paying Ponzi Scheme by jeremy889: 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
ok

(1) (Reply)

Seun Can We Have Cbox On Nairaland Please / The Memoir, Life And Time On Nigerian Waters Through The Eyes Of A Nurse. / Different Languages Of Saying ."thank You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.