Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,625 members, 7,958,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:15 AM

Cleaner Lagos: LASG Set To Recruit 20,000 Workers - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cleaner Lagos: LASG Set To Recruit 20,000 Workers (31828 Views)

News: Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) To Recruit 20,000 Personn / FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates / Cleaner Lagos Initiative Begins Staff Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleaner Lagos: LASG Set To Recruit 20,000 Workers by oloriLFC(f): 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
tollyboy5:

yea ma nigga up Leicester city! monaco will be sure bet for 2mao . Up Lagos too cheesy
me not a nigga man. City to come tops
Re: Cleaner Lagos: LASG Set To Recruit 20,000 Workers by Gesd(m): 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ambode is working Buhari is sleeping grin
Re: Cleaner Lagos: LASG Set To Recruit 20,000 Workers by nijascammers: 10:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
Alexander001:
If You Were Jonah and The Big Fish Swallowed You In Atlanta Georgia USA and Vomited You In Ogunpa River Ibadan OYO State Nigeria.
WHAT Would YOU DO?

Let's hear ur opinion
not all that glitters is gold, there are thousands of homeless people in Atlanta ga
Re: Cleaner Lagos: LASG Set To Recruit 20,000 Workers by bedspread: 11:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ok nnaaaa

Re: Cleaner Lagos: LASG Set To Recruit 20,000 Workers by Sleezwizz: 11:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
weselomo:
if my inlaw ask me what am i doing for a living, will i say a cleaner!
may God see us through

What if u are jobless, what will u say? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cleaner Lagos: LASG Set To Recruit 20,000 Workers by blaqroy: 11:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
Mean while I can't access the site

1 Like

Re: Cleaner Lagos: LASG Set To Recruit 20,000 Workers by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
Una go dey follow lawma truck for every morning dey carry dustbin throw inside truck.Make them advertise lastma job Na.
Re: Cleaner Lagos: LASG Set To Recruit 20,000 Workers by greggng: 11:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
If onlly you can see how lagos state is frustrating the npower beneficiaries simply cos they were of the opinion that non indegene were recruited. So anyone from another tribe should forget ambode and his nepotism

1 Like

Re: Cleaner Lagos: LASG Set To Recruit 20,000 Workers by Stdaviding(m): 11:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
They can clean American and Dubai, but they can't apply to clean Lagos, later, they will be shouting Buhari, shouting Dollar/Naira, shouting Saraki up and down...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cleaner Lagos: LASG Set To Recruit 20,000 Workers by Tisham20(m): 11:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
every tribe should b included pls
Re: Cleaner Lagos: LASG Set To Recruit 20,000 Workers by Esther001: 11:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
weselomo:
may God see us through

You would just say you work for Lagos State government grin

1 Like

Re: Cleaner Lagos: LASG Set To Recruit 20,000 Workers by kolajoo(m): 1:03am On Mar 15, 2017
remind myself every year on this special day how blessed I am to have been given another year to experience the wonders of this beautiful world! God is good! My birthday is a day I cherish and love. After living another year, I’m thankful to God that he has blessed me so much- and that I’m a real blessing to others. Happy birthday to me.

Yay for me! I finally have an excuse to wear as much glitter as I want. It’s my birthday show some love with like grin

4 Likes

Re: Cleaner Lagos: LASG Set To Recruit 20,000 Workers by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 15, 2017
weselomo:
may God see us through
my dear, it is not about the title of the position, it's about how moral, how well paying. Some graduates have gone to work in places like lekki as housekeepers for as much as 40k per month where they get free housing and food, the wise ones saved up for businesses, while some private school graduate teachers get 8k a month and they still have to pay bills

1 Like

Re: Cleaner Lagos: LASG Set To Recruit 20,000 Workers by GNwafor(m): 2:38am On Mar 15, 2017
Even though am not based in Lagos, I have followed the policy direction of the Lagos State Government, and Gov. Ambode has shown a great level of competency in governance and policy making and strategy implementation. When I watch him say equivocally that Lagos State is "technically different" from other states of the country, he is showing it practically.

Without mincing words, Lagos has the best "Practical Security and Emergency Response Strategy & Framework" in the country. It don't mean policy. Policies are written on the pages of documents. To implement it, you need practical strategies that works. Lagos state under Ambode is "futuristic" in the policy direction, he is planning what will Lagos state be like in the 20, 30 years to come, and that is where the infrastructure development that will usher in Foreign Direct Investment comes in.

This is a step in the right direction.

2 Likes

Re: Cleaner Lagos: LASG Set To Recruit 20,000 Workers by anonimi: 5:47am On Mar 15, 2017
ta4ba3:
Ambode is working.. haters are hating... fvck political party vote for personalty not party.... EKO ONI BAJE OO

A state governor is doing LGA work and the supposedly smart people of Lagos state are praising him
How will the state become EXCELLENT if all the different TIERS of government are not doing their jobs as required by the constitution?
No wonder the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC has been RIGGING the local government elections to keep everything within its control so the state governor does the LGA's work for adoration by the 200 million mumus that are living in the state.

CONSTITUTION OF THE
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Fourth Schedule
Functions of a Local Government Council

1. The main functions of a local government council are as follows:

(a) the consideration and the making of recommendations to a State commission on economic planning or any similar body on -
(i) the economic development of the State, particularly in so far as the areas of authority of the council and of the State are affected, and
(ii) proposals made by the said commission or body;
(b) collection of rates, radio and television licences;
(c) establishment and maintenance of cemeteries, burial grounds and homes for the destitute or infirm;
(d) licensing of bicycles, trucks (other than mechanically propelled trucks), canoes, wheel barrows and carts;
(e) establishment, maintenance and regulation of slaughter houses, slaughter slabs, markets, motor parks and public conveniences;
(f) construction and maintenance of roads, streets, street lightings, drains and other public highways, parks, gardens, open spaces, or such public facilities as may be prescribed from time to time by the House of Assembly of a State;
(g) naming of roads and streets and numbering of houses;
(h) provision and maintenance of public conveniences, sewage and refuse disposal;
(i) registration of all births, deaths and marriages;

(j) assessment of privately owned houses or tenements for the purpose of levying such rates as may be prescribed by the House of Assembly of a State; and

(k) control and regulation of -

(i) out-door advertising and hoarding,
(ii) movement and keeping of pets of all description,
(iii) shops and kiosks,
(iv) restaurants, bakeries and other places for sale of food to the public,
(v) laundries, and
(vi) licensing, regulation and control of the sale of liquor.

2. The functions of a local government council shall include participation of such council in the Government of a State as respects the following matters -

the provision and maintenance of primary, adult and vocational education;
(b) the development of agriculture and natural resources, other than the exploitation of materials
(c) the provision and maintenance of health services; and
(d) such other functions as may be conferred on a local government council by the House of Assembly of the State.

Source: http://www.waado.org/nigerdelta/documents/ConstitutionalMatters/1999Constitution/FourthSchedule.html

anonimi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2W9iuKYbFc]

Uploaded on Oct 30, 2011
This is a mobile phone video of the announcement of PDP as winners of the Badagry Central Local Government Elections with over 7000 votes. LASIEC Chairman, Justice Adeyinka later announced a different result. The lady speaking in the video is the LASIEC Returning Officer for Badagry Central on Saturday 22nd October, 2011.

1 Like

Re: Cleaner Lagos: LASG Set To Recruit 20,000 Workers by anonimi: 5:53am On Mar 15, 2017
Treasuredlove:
my dear, it is not about the title of the position, it's about how moral, how well paying. Some graduates have gone to work in places like lekki as housekeepers for as much as 40k per month where they get free housing and food, the wise ones saved up for businesses, while some private school graduate teachers get 8k a month and they still have to pay bills

Would you agree that it was a WASTE of time and money for their presence on "campus" getting a PAPER qualification only to end up as a househelp wherever
All this DYSFUNCTIONAL situation is because we look on like lost souls while our public servants award themselves salaries and pensions anyhow for doing NOTHING!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4024041_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4284749_fbimg1474050978374_jpeg39ff755f5e96523b18d624dde1a019a0

1 Like

Re: Cleaner Lagos: LASG Set To Recruit 20,000 Workers by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 15, 2017
Moneyyy:
I hope they will not employ only n'gbati n'gbati people, not only afonjas pls, every tribe must be represented

Tell your state government to employ you. Lagos is for the Yoruba folks. Go and answer your father's name. BTW, how many n'gbati-n'gbati people does your state government has in its civil service? You wanna reap where you did not sow, abi? Ko le wek!

4 Likes

Re: Cleaner Lagos: LASG Set To Recruit 20,000 Workers by Teawhy2011: 7:16am On Mar 15, 2017
I hope HND/BSC graduates will be earned more than others?
Re: Cleaner Lagos: LASG Set To Recruit 20,000 Workers by anonimi: 7:19am On Mar 15, 2017
Teawhy2011:
I hope HND/BSC graduates will be earned more than others?

Are you paid based on your PAPER qualifications or based on what work you actually DO and your contribution in terms of VALUE added to the set up

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2920815_fbimg1443594726987_jpegc00071cb2902eb1726fe8107c3b2dbb6

1 Like

Re: Cleaner Lagos: LASG Set To Recruit 20,000 Workers by youngsahito(m): 10:37am On Mar 15, 2017
pls how can I apply?
Re: Cleaner Lagos: LASG Set To Recruit 20,000 Workers by Tmoyo(m): 10:38am On Mar 15, 2017
weselomo:
may God see us through
who your In-law epp
Re: Cleaner Lagos: LASG Set To Recruit 20,000 Workers by Sleezwizz: 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
When will they start inviting applicants for interview/screening?
Re: Cleaner Lagos: LASG Set To Recruit 20,000 Workers by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
anonimi:

Would you agree that it was a WASTE of time and money for their presence on "campus" getting a PAPER qualification only to end up as a househelp wherever
All this DYSFUNCTIONAL situation is because we look on like lost souls while our public servants award themselves salaries and pensions anyhow for doing NOTHING!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4024041_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4284749_fbimg1474050978374_jpeg39ff755f5e96523b18d624dde1a019a0
Yeah, its crazy but instead of just complaining about it we can put our pride aside and make the best of our situation. Like I said, some of the wise ones were able to save and let me tell you, they have even forgotten they ever served as maids as they are their own bosses now. They employ graduates as their sales people etc. I know of some
Re: Cleaner Lagos: LASG Set To Recruit 20,000 Workers by babatunde101: 1:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
please do they send you any message after the filling of the form online thank you
Re: Cleaner Lagos: LASG Set To Recruit 20,000 Workers by babatunde101: 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
Lukgaf:
LASG is set to employ 20,000 youth through Min of Environment. Apply online via www.cleanerlagos.org. deadline is Friday. Pls, inform as many as possible.

N.B: Salaries more than Minimum wage

http://www.cleanerlagos.org/career-opportunities/

please do they send you any message after the filling of the form..thanks
Re: Cleaner Lagos: LASG Set To Recruit 20,000 Workers by Kemmystar: 3:18am On Mar 17, 2017
BandAid:

Tell your state government to employ you. Lagos is for the Yoruba folks. Go and answer your father's name. BTW, how many n'gbati-n'gbati people does your state government has in its civil service? You wanna reap where you did not sow, abi? Ko le wek!

Because u wnt go to anoda man state abi
you better reconstruct ur reasoning
Re: Cleaner Lagos: LASG Set To Recruit 20,000 Workers by Tundellinium(m): 8:26am On Mar 17, 2017
Please, can anyone tell me how to locate the registration number on my Voter's Card? Today is the deadline and I don't know what to fill there.
Re: Cleaner Lagos: LASG Set To Recruit 20,000 Workers by olaideslex(m): 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
Employing 20000 to render 30000 jobless......
What a shame.
Re: Cleaner Lagos: LASG Set To Recruit 20,000 Workers by seunmarytemi(f): 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
hello house did any one got msg interview from this people?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job / Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st.... / Just Got A Job Interview Invite From Magdala, Who Else Got It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.