Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Bbnaija: Tboss Pictured Picking Her Nose (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Tboss Pictured Picking Her Nose (pictures) (4974 Views)

Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security / T-Boss And Her Nose Ring Stun In Beautiful Photos / Regina Daniels Dumps Her Nose Ring, Leg Chain & Heavy Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Tboss Pictured Picking Her Nose (pictures) by cheaphost: 10:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
I thought they said only Efe picks his nose in the Big Brother Naija house? TBoss has just proved us wrong as she was pictured digging for gold.

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/tboss-big-brother-naija-pictured-picking-nose-pictures/

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Pictured Picking Her Nose (pictures) by Angeleena(m): 10:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
madam tokunbo,maybe Efe bit her...nonsense habit
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Pictured Picking Her Nose (pictures) by dollyjoy(f): 10:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
Disgusting@nose ring.
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Pictured Picking Her Nose (pictures) by bbm2016(m): 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
She go come dey do like say she no dey shit
Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Pictured Picking Her Nose (pictures) by mykelmeezy: 12:24am On Mar 15, 2017
she's human

we all do some dumb shii

8 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Pictured Picking Her Nose (pictures) by Chizzydboss: 6:38am On Mar 15, 2017
Lol.... So she a human baa
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Pictured Picking Her Nose (pictures) by Nickizoe(f): 6:49am On Mar 15, 2017
And so what person no go pick nose again.. she for use Forceps pick the nose before?? or she for allow the dirt's in her nose stay?? .
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Pictured Picking Her Nose (pictures) by dadavivo: 7:37am On Mar 15, 2017
Na wa o, thIs Queen Elizabeth Tboss might win this thing o. This one wey everybody is showing her love like this. I love her, classic chick
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Pictured Picking Her Nose (pictures) by sevantex(m): 7:45am On Mar 15, 2017
she human afterall
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Pictured Picking Her Nose (pictures) by dadavivo: 7:50am On Mar 15, 2017
Efe picks his nose every 5 minutes, we don't see it here. Imagine if Tboss commit the kind of sex scenes Bisola is commiting, some people will go mad.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Pictured Picking Her Nose (pictures) by HottestFire: 8:21am On Mar 15, 2017
I beg free this girl now. You people complain of her not being natural yet you still blame her for this
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Pictured Picking Her Nose (pictures) by boss1310(m): 9:02am On Mar 15, 2017
abeg if you never pick your nose before let's see your hand up.newsthesedays

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Pictured Picking Her Nose (pictures) by CarolineOlawale(f): 9:50am On Mar 15, 2017
Dirty Olosho.Hain!
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Pictured Picking Her Nose (pictures) by kayusre: 9:52am On Mar 15, 2017
Sorry madam #you don't pick your nose in your house ba#let a camera be in your room 247 na,I bet ur obun will be soo unbearable
Angeleena:
madam tokunbo,maybe Efe bit her...nonsense habit
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Pictured Picking Her Nose (pictures) by CarolineOlawale(f): 9:53am On Mar 15, 2017
dollyjoy:
Disgusting@nose ring.
what do u even think u are?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Pictured Picking Her Nose (pictures) by kayusre: 9:55am On Mar 15, 2017
You be their CEO for olosho community na,that's how you know se she b olosho
CarolineOlawale:
Dirty Olosho.Hain!
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Pictured Picking Her Nose (pictures) by CarolineOlawale(f): 9:57am On Mar 15, 2017
kayusre:
You be their CEO for olosho community na,that's how you know se she b olosho
because I didn't reply ur pm is that why you are this pained? Shior!
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Pictured Picking Her Nose (pictures) by Olamyyde(m): 10:03am On Mar 15, 2017
see how she resemble cow lipsrsealed

and this shiit might make fp
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Pictured Picking Her Nose (pictures) by kayusre: 10:04am On Mar 15, 2017
Me pm you?lol#issokay..,anyways it's not cool calling someone else olosho#you are a lady and she's also a lady,have respect for yourselfs
CarolineOlawale:
because I didn't reply ur pm is that why you are this pained? Shior!
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Pictured Picking Her Nose (pictures) by CarolineOlawale(f): 10:06am On Mar 15, 2017
kayusre:
Me pm you?lol#issokay..,anyways it's not cool calling someone else olosho#you are a lady and she's also a lady,have respect for yourselfs
fucCk Outta face
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Pictured Picking Her Nose (pictures) by kayusre: 10:08am On Mar 15, 2017
Lol #I give up#you no fit get sense again
CarolineOlawale:
fucCk Outta face

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Pictured Picking Her Nose (pictures) by CarolineOlawale(f): 10:15am On Mar 15, 2017
kayusre:
Lol #I give up#you no fit get sense again
Your english is way too poor. Maybe you should register in an adult class before bringing your ratchet and inglorious self to my face.

What an illiterate!
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Pictured Picking Her Nose (pictures) by kayusre: 11:02am On Mar 15, 2017
Lol..wawuuu#be ranting like a kid there #your type no de ever take correction
CarolineOlawale:
Your english is way too poor. Maybe you should register in an adult class before bringing your ratchet and inglorious self to my face.

What an illiterate!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Pictured Picking Her Nose (pictures) by cheaphost: 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
HottestFire:
I beg free this girl now. You people complain of her not being natural yet you still blame her for this
But people have been blaming Efe for like forever.
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Pictured Picking Her Nose (pictures) by barallanee(f): 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
dadavivo:
Efe picks his nose every 5 minutes, we don't see it here. Imagine if Tboss commit the kind of sex scenes Bisola is commiting, some people will go mad.
am telling u

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Pictured Picking Her Nose (pictures) by barallanee(f): 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
Somebody should not pick nose againsum of u will be forming porsh...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chidinma Send Birthday Wishes To Her Boyfriend, Kiss Daniel. See His Reply / The Obamas Release Beautiful Family Photo To Mark Thanksgiving / Your Kids Will Be Beautiful” – Mo Abudu, Sola Sobowale, Others Pray For Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.