Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Pls Advise Me On This Theft Case - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pls Advise Me On This Theft Case (455 Views)

Naira Marley In Alleged Toyota Camry Theft Case / Pant Theft: Apostle Paul Adenuga Explains Why The Increase / EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advise Me On This Theft Case by Flakky26(f): 10:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
Need an advise.what do i do if my mechanic called me to tell me that the battery of my car he is working on has been stolen. should i involve the police or choose to forgive him and move on and just not pay him for the work done. what do i do?and buying a new battery is not an option for me right now.
Re: Pls Advise Me On This Theft Case by Cutehector(m): 11:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
I don't knowvwhat to tell u
Re: Pls Advise Me On This Theft Case by chinybelle(f): 11:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
If you don't pay the mechanic, he will understand.
Never involve the police. Those guyz will drain you.
Re: Pls Advise Me On This Theft Case by soberdrunk(m): 11:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
Lmao!! Your mechanic has sold your battery, its very rare for things to get stolen in a 'mechanic workshop' and if truly your car was targeted, they wont take only battery. Your best bet is to let it slide, let him finish whatever he is working on, pay him and dump him, most mechanics are used to police cells so no need to waste your time and money.......
Re: Pls Advise Me On This Theft Case by gulfer: 2:01am On Mar 15, 2017
What if the entire car had been stolen, you should warn him and go on with your life. angry angry angry
Re: Pls Advise Me On This Theft Case by Flakky26(f): 5:47am On Mar 15, 2017
thanks all.i appreciate all the reply.
Re: Pls Advise Me On This Theft Case by ipobbigot7: 7:49am On Mar 15, 2017
Flakky26:
Need an advise.what do i do if my mechanic called me to tell me that the battery of my car he is working on has been stolen. should i involve the police or choose to forgive him and move on and just not pay him for the work done. what do i do?and buying a new battery is not an option for me right now.

Tell him to buy the battery and change your mechanic otherwise selling your car as whole will be the next thing with the excuse that it was stolen where he packed it.
Re: Pls Advise Me On This Theft Case by Flakky26(f): 8:24am On Mar 15, 2017
ipobbigot7:

Tell him to buy the battery and change your mechanic otherwise selling your car as whole will be the next thing with the excuse that it was stolen where he packed it.

what if he says he doesnt have the money.what do i do?
Re: Pls Advise Me On This Theft Case by ipobbigot7: 8:39am On Mar 15, 2017
Flakky26:

what if he says he doesnt have the money.what do i do?

Depends on who you are, some people will get police to make him write undertaken as to when to get the battery and they moves on, some other just move on and solve the problem themselves.

But that guy don't worth maintaining as a personal mechanic, he's totally irresponsible and a suspect.

(1) (Reply)

42-year-old Plumber Arrested In Lagos For Raping Daughters / Man Sells 6 Year Old Girl For 200 Thousand Naira / Nigerian Caught Faces Life In Prison Over Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.