Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Just Rented A New Place But Unable To Move In - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Just Rented A New Place But Unable To Move In (371 Views)

Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? / Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) / Just Rented A New Place But Unable To Move In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Rented A New Place But Unable To Move In by chidiebere2020(m): 11:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
Please some should help me, I have been living with my brother since I came to lagos, he has accommodated me for d past five years, so last yr December he told me to find my own apartment, knowing fully well that can afford that, coincidentally the appartment that our landlord is living comes out when he made it known to my brother he will be moving to a bigger place, he told my brother that he want to rent where he is living out, my brother told me about d place that should meet our landlord, within few days I met him (the landlord ) about intending to rent the place he is living since he is moving out, he agreed with me we negotiated price, he told me I should pay to enable him do some touchin on the place he is moving in , I did d payment for two years and he gave me one month upfront to enable him arranged and moving out but since then he hasn't move out and I has been patients after three months of my payment, I need advice on how either to recover my money or to get the appartment, what to do for those who has exprience such situations

(1) (Reply)

DISTRESS SALES: Graciously Finished Blocks Of Flat At Bariga Lagos / Luxury Amalea Ceiling Pendant Built For Glamour . / End Landlord&tenant Disputes By Knowing Ur Right As A Tenant, Its Very Important

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.