Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,355 members, 7,829,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

New Story: ''Pure Love Of Lizzy'' By Ngozi Lovelyn O. - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / New Story: ''Pure Love Of Lizzy'' By Ngozi Lovelyn O. (9949 Views)

My Pure Love For Lizzy - Episode 3 / My Pure Love For Lizzy - Episode 2 / My Pure Love For Lizzy - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Story: ''Pure Love Of Lizzy'' By Ngozi Lovelyn O. by Adesina12: 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
ladysuperb, rachaelfst, jagugu88li, lleigh, lawlahdey, nastynic, samyfreshsmooth food is ready come and chop

Bags of sweet popcorn on ground with cold drinks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Story: ''Pure Love Of Lizzy'' By Ngozi Lovelyn O. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
Adesina12:
ladysuperb, rachaelfst, jagugu88li, lleigh, lawlahdey, nastynic, samyfreshsmooth food is ready come and chop

Yayyyyy. cheesy cheesy
I don't even come to literature section regularly again. cry

1 Like

Re: New Story: ''Pure Love Of Lizzy'' By Ngozi Lovelyn O. by ladySuperb(f): 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
Adesina12:

ayam here!!!

1 Like

Re: New Story: ''Pure Love Of Lizzy'' By Ngozi Lovelyn O. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
EPISODE 4

"How do I stop Nenye now, she is trying to escalate issues for me now."Lizzy said redialing her number.
"Babe, which side is Amaka staying?"
"I am already at her Lodge at Marbles Hostel, room 63." Nenye replied.
"What about you, where are you?"
"I'm heading close to our hostel now" Lizzy replied.
"Alright, we will meet at home after I'm through with this stupid girl" Nenye said and ended the call.
"It's better I go straight to that place to see if I can ameliorate things, Nenye doesn't understand the situation I am facing right now."
Lizzy bordered a bike to Amaka's hostel. By the time she got there, Amaka and Nenye were already fighting and people gathered to separate them.
Lizzy rushed towards her friend and tried to pacify her, urging her to leave.
"Lizzy, this girl needs to be taught a lesson." Nenye fumed
"On what ground Nenye? It was not her fault. We should be blaming Gozie and not her. Please let's leave from here, big girls don't fight. Can't you see the girl is not somebody you can mess with, she is also ready for a fight." Lizzy said dragging her out.
But Amaka was still shouting on top of her voice, calling them all sort of names. And that angered Nenye the more, she rushed and gave her another blow on the face, injuring her in the process.
"Nenye, please stop this madness, what is wrong with you, stop it at once?" Lizzy ordered.
When Amaka brought out her phone to make call, Lizzy rushed her, because she knew she was about to call Gozie.

"Amaka, please don't do it, don't call him. I am begging you, if you do that, I am finished. Please have him all to yourself, I am not dragging him with you anymore. Amaka please listen to me, don't call him I have a huge reason for it, and if you do that, it will jeopardize my reputation. Please I am begging you. See I am kneeling down for you. Understand the pains of a fellow girl."

Nenye was shocked watching Lizzy kneeling down for Amaka.

"Lizzy, what are you doing? Have you suddenly gone mad? Have you forgotten I am only trying to redeem your image from what this stupid girl and that hopeless Gozie did to you?"
"Nenye, enough of this madness at once, enough of it please. This is my problem, allow me deal with it my own way"Lizzy ordered.
"What? Oh Lizzy! So I am now mad!! What an insult!!! Lizzy, I was only doing this for you o, have you forgotten?" Nenye said and shamefully left, burning in anger.

Later, Amaka listened to Lizzy, and promised not to reveal what happened to Gozie, but warned her to stay clear off from them.
Later in the evening, Lizzy returned home met Nenye who was shamefully disgraced by her attitude.
She greeted her, but she did not respond, rather she hissed and walked out from her.

"Nenye, stop, please stop. I am sorry for what happened in the afternoon, I know I should have stood for you, but things went out of control. You don't understand my reason, Nenye, I am in a serious trouble.....I am in...."
Nenye cut in:'In a serious what, tell me? In a Serious what? Nenye asked, eager to hear what Lizzy was about to say.
But Lizzy was cut short when she remembered the warning Gozie gave her.

"Erm, no its nothing my dear. Just that I don't want anybody's problem to hang on my neck, let Amaka and Gozie go with their problem and leave me alone, simple." Lizzy said
Nenye who was not satisfied with the answer she gave said: "Lizzy, I don't understand you. Please I'm out here, there's somebody I need to meet."

Two hours later, Gozie called Lizzy and informed her to be ready, that they have one important client to satisfy.
"What? So soon?" Lizzy asked
"I thought I made myself clear earlier? I demand to see you at Hairer Hotels in the next one hour." Gozie ordered.

Lizzy said well, since she had already mastered the business, it won't be a problem to her, but little did she knew, Gozie was about to introduce her into another world of nightmare.
Quickly, she dressed up and headed to the hotel. The first day was easy. But Gozie made it clear the whole money will be paid into his account first before the customer will get the service he paid for.

After the first day, Lizzy requested Gozie to pay her for the job rendered. But Gozie managed to give her only 1k out of the 100k the client paid. Lizzy was shattered.

"Gozie, what is this? I'm sure he paid 100k, why are you giving me this?"
"Lizzy, this is my game, and it will be played according to my terms. Go home, we still have another deal tomorrow. "Gozie said and left.
Lizzy was dumbfounded, she couldn't understand what was happening.
The next day, Gozie called Lizzy on phone requesting for her presence about 1pm. Lizzy turned him down giving him excuse that she had a lecture by that time. But Gozie insisted she surfaced or she will regret her actions.
But Lizzy stuck to her words and went outside gisting with some of her course mates including Nenye while they wait for the lecturer's arrival. About 40 minutes later, Gozie stormed her department. Nenye saw him coming and nudged Lizzy. When she saw him, she shivered.
Nenye frowned at her on why she shivered that way. How Lizzy stood for Amaka the other day remained a wonder to her. "She said she doesn't have anything to do with Gozie anymore but what is he doing in our department? Oh I see, he came because of that fight, hmm! I see? Nenye was still racing in her mind when Gozie dragged Lizzy to a side, not minding the presence of people around. He brought out his phone, and stylishly showed her part of the clip, that if she refused to follow her at that minute, he will leak part if the video. Nenye wanted to intervene after watching the tensed furrows on her friend's face, Lizzy gave her a calm sign to stay put.
Other people around were busy watching them.
When Lizzy pleaded with him to allow her stay for the lecture. He refused, saying that his business is more important than that her lecture. So they left, while people watched.
Nenye calculated on the sudden changes she had noticed between Gozie and Lizzy and concluded that something was definitely wrong.
"Lizzy is not the kind of person you can drag like that. How she knelt for Amaka the other day is still like a film to me. I think something is wrong somewhere. I am sure of it, something is definitely wrong somewhere and I must surely find out what it is."

To be continued.....
Re: New Story: ''Pure Love Of Lizzy'' By Ngozi Lovelyn O. by Adesina12: 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
Interesting.....your thinking faculty won't dry bae

Gozie has turn Lizzie to Dasuki ATM....human

Sweet popcorn for you obimgbo

1 Like

Re: New Story: ''Pure Love Of Lizzy'' By Ngozi Lovelyn O. by Johnsown1(m): 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
Wow, this is a good one from a pretty lady in the name of obimgbo. Keep it coming dear,

1 Like

Re: New Story: ''Pure Love Of Lizzy'' By Ngozi Lovelyn O. by paulaspearz(f): 10:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
Obimgbo:
You guys have been so great that I can never ignore to appreciate you all for your solid encouragement and support you showered on me during the posting of my previous story, 'Kukere Sisters'.

I want to let you know that I will forever be grateful, and may the good Lord who blesses us according to our needs never be far from you....Amen

These are the few names I could gather, for those whose names were not mentioned, please pardon me. But just know that I heart you all..

hadampson , kajsa08 , ragner , waluga , xaviercasmir , dasilver20 , yeeshanana , gabbyraze , Ritababe , yungtemy , gtin , iechem , waluga , ikombe , roladiva , orladinho , maleeq , costal , WatchinginHD , drnoel , ladysuperbv, missmossy , hormobolanle , spdazzy , kinggbsky , samyfreshsmooth , rachealfst , azeequeen , wizsolzy , atayis , ikombe , olatex25 , odochime , harameede99 , comelyjummy , wizsolzy , nanadeeva01 , johnsown1 , wizsolzy , alamiendagash , olajhidey22 , missperfect28 , citas ,
michelle55 , adesina12 , goldenprinz , do4luv14 , eniqurl , purityval , kajsa08 , olatunjikazeem , comelyjummy , cerowo , wizsolzy ,
tuhndhay , toshiba49ja , paulaspearz , chizzymaris ,
empress101 , engrseries , queenitee , blissfuljeff ,
paulaspearz , rachealfst ,
bukkiminat , boffinjay , iamlynn , thevenine , ellegacy , nikz , damis28crown , asodane , ehskay , missperfect28 , thevenine , mannan123 , swiz123 , lawngmahan , bossy512 , johnsonibx , trendymiss , mofy1 , abefe99 , valilo20 , supernet4 , cherrybrown , abefe99 , bossy512 , temmiearamide , aprilwise ,
funmilayojummy , sarah20a , lbmujuni3 , lechris

U are welcome dear and your story was dope

1 Like

Re: New Story: ''Pure Love Of Lizzy'' By Ngozi Lovelyn O. by Hadampson(m): 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2017

#Mtchewww, radarada

If i were lizzy, i would have reported him to the police or better still, kidnap him and ask him to call those who have the sextapes, then eliminate them together with that bastard, gozie.. Obimgbo kudos to u, abeg continue jawe

1 Like

Re: New Story: ''Pure Love Of Lizzy'' By Ngozi Lovelyn O. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
Episode 5

"Why are you punishing me like this Gozie? This is not fair oo. I am supposed to be in lecture hall now and not here. This is pure wickedness o"

"Shut up! Enough of this nonsense and be in your good mood. The clients will soon be here" Gozie ordered

"You said Clients, are they two?" Lizzy asked

"You will find out when they arrive" Mean Gozie answered.

Few minutes later, 3 men arrived. Gozie directed them to their room and asked Lizzy to make them happy and give them anything they demanded, and warned her not to allow any drama to ensue.

"Gozie, I don't understand. You mean I should sleep with these 3 men at same time?"

"Don't ask silly questions and do as you are commanded"

"No Gozie, I won't do it. Hope its because of the video you are making me do all these things? Go ahead and release it. Go ahead Gozie I am tired of all these nonsense. Release the video, Gozie"

"See how you are wagging your mouth now as if it will be easy for you, remember how your family will feel, especially your father who is a head pastor, remember your church members. The shock alone will send your parents down their graves. You know you are living a fake life here in school. They see you as a saint at home while you live another life style here in school. So Lizzy, the choice is yours, do we still have a business or should I, you know? Gozie asked, pressing his phone, threatening to leak it online.

" Wait, just wait. I will do it, don't release it. But one thing I'm assuring you is this,
you will surely regret this, I promise you, you will regret it"

Gozie laughed out wickedly and said: "We shall see about that when the time comes, but right now, I am still the king, so obey my orders babe and give my clients all the styles they want, so now go and do your job diligently, now go!" Gozie commanded and continued laughing wickedly.

Lizzy was trapped in Gozie's web, escaping was very difficult, her mind was so devoid of any idea that could lead to her rescue. She made up her mind for the video to be leaked, but the effect it will have on her family, especially her father who was a head pastor in their church would be disastrous. So she decided to bear the pain and horror and asked God for help.

"Dear Lord, I know this is your way of punishing me for deviating in the path my parents set for me. Please can you forgive me and make everything right again? I promise to be born again and accept you back into my life again. I need you Lord, please I need you in my life now. I could have committed suicide, but I don't have courage for doing that. Please help me, help me, help me Lord" Lizzy prayed, sobbing in her heart, entering the room.

As she was entering, Gozie forced her to be cheerful and be in good mood, so that the clients will not demand for another girl who will make them happy because he doesn't have any other worker for the job except Lizzy.
Lizzy saw hell that day. They turned her into toy and messed her up the way it
it pleased them. The worst part was that they tied her to a bed and done with her the way it pleased them. Lizzy was warned not to make any wailing noise to avoid attracting the attention of other people in the hotel. Because of that, she wallowed in pain and agony enduring the whole thing.

"Gozie, I promise you, you will die by my hands. I swear, I must surely end your miserable life." Lizzy cried in her heart.

About 3:30 am, the men left and Gozie entered the room, found Lizzy lying helplessly tied to the bed. He laughed at her, and said" you were given a dose of your simple life, why are you acting as if you have not done this type of thing before?"

"Gozie, you don't know anything about me, you know nothing. But I'm assuring you, you will regret this."

"Oh yes, you said it in the afternoon and I'm still wrapping my mind on how you can be able to achieve that. Stop dreaming girl, we are in this game for real. Now, get up, you need to go home and prepare for the arrival of Chief Ohadike, he is a very important client, and I would not want to miss that important opportunity. So get up" Gozie ordered, untying the rope

"Hope you were the one who gave them the rope?"

"Yes, and what about that? They requested for it, so I bought one for them"

This made Lizzy more determined in her heart to kill Gozie. But when she got up, she couldn't walk properly. The pain was terrible for her.
"Gozie, I am in pains, I can't walk properly."

"What do you mean you can't walk properly, did they just deflowered you? Come on, start going now. I already hired a taxi to take you back to your hostel"

Lizzy managed to carry herself and entered the taxi. When she reached hostel, she called for Nenye to open gate for her.

"Lizzy, where have you been? I have been trying your number, but you weren't answering. You got me worried."

"Nenye, let's go upstairs first" Lizzy requested sobbing

"Oh my God, Lizzy, what is it now? You are getting me scared. Oh my God, what is happening naa?"

But Lizzy kept sobbing, wiping her tears with the back of her palms.

When they entered their room, Lizzy asked: "Nenye, if I reveal this to you now, please don't be mad at me much. I have made a disastrous mistake, I should have listened to you just that I was carried away thinking I was in love"

"I think I already knew what you are about to say. The scxtape, you later did it with him, right?"

"How did you know about it? Has he leaked it?" Lizzy asked trembling in fear

"No, nothing of such nature had occurred. So he is blackmailing you with it? I was able to find out after you left with him in the afternoon, because you are one of the people who hardly miss lectures, for the fact you left at the exact time Dr Okafor was about to enter class meant that something was fishy."

"I am sorry I failed to confide in you, I was so scared of that video leaking to the public because he warned me not to inform anybody about it, but the pains i felt today was too unbearable and if I continue like this, he might end up killing me before my time"

"Lizzy, why? Lizzy why naa? You should have confided in me earlier! He was only blackmailing you with his mouth, it doesn't mean he will leak it because I'm sure he knows the consequences of engaging in such crime."

"But Nenye, this business now is linking him to top people in the society, don't you think if he gets caught by the police, they will find a way to secure his bail, and then what will become of me when the video must have been watched by everybody in the campus, and what about my people? The tape will strip my father of his title in the church. The only solution now is to find a way to kill him.

"Never, you can't soil your hand with blood. I know you are not speaking from the rightful sense of your mind, you that can not even hurt a fly"

"What do you think I should do then?"

"Don't worry, we will rob our minds together and think out the best solution to make him regret all the he did to you. Take me by my words, he will regret it. If that doesn't happen, then know my name is no longer "Nenye Baby". So stop crying my Darling friend, this is the time to repay you for all the sacrifices you have made for me. I don't have a sister, but you volunteered to be my sister, for that, anybody that messes with you, messes with me. As for Gozie, we are coming for him. Just lie down Sweetheart, it is well." Nenye said petting her.

To be continued.....
Re: New Story: ''Pure Love Of Lizzy'' By Ngozi Lovelyn O. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
Thanks dear
Johnsown1:
Wow, this is a good one from a pretty lady in the name of obimgbo. Keep it coming dear,
Re: New Story: ''Pure Love Of Lizzy'' By Ngozi Lovelyn O. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
Thanks much dear
Hadampson:

#Mtchewww, radarada

If i were lizzy, i would have reported him to the police or better still, kidnap him and ask him to call those who have the sextapes, then eliminate them together with that bastard, gozie.. Obimgbo kudos to u, abeg continue jawe
Re: New Story: ''Pure Love Of Lizzy'' By Ngozi Lovelyn O. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
Thanks dear
paulaspearz:

U are welcome dear and your story was dope
Re: New Story: ''Pure Love Of Lizzy'' By Ngozi Lovelyn O. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
Amen, thanks dear
Adesina12:
Interesting.....your thinking faculty won't dry bae

Gozie has turn Lizzie to Dasuki ATM....human

Sweet popcorn for you obimgbo
Re: New Story: ''Pure Love Of Lizzy'' By Ngozi Lovelyn O. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
Please becoming naa
Lawlahdey:
Yayyyyy. cheesy cheesy
I don't even come to literature section regularly again. cry
Re: New Story: ''Pure Love Of Lizzy'' By Ngozi Lovelyn O. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
Thanks Darling for inviting your friends,
Adesina12:

Re: New Story: ''Pure Love Of Lizzy'' By Ngozi Lovelyn O. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
Thanks dear,
Hadampson:
I don show(cool)
*walks majestically nd sit beside spdazzy* spdazzy dear hwfa, hope u're enjoying urself

obimgbo keep it coming dear, i got this.. btw u r a great author nd i luv all ur work.... #simply following

By the way, thanks 4 d mention
Re: New Story: ''Pure Love Of Lizzy'' By Ngozi Lovelyn O. by AlamienDagash(m): 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
[quote author=Obimgbo post=54614234]You guys have been so great that I can never ignore to appreciate you all for your solid encouragement and support you showered on me during the posting of my previous story, 'Kukere Sisters'.

I want to let you know that I will forever be grateful, and may the good Lord who blesses us according to our needs never be far from you....Amen

These are the few names I could gather, for those whose names were not mentioned, please pardon me. But just know that I heart you all..

hadampson , kajsa08 , ragner , waluga , xaviercasmir , dasilver20 , yeeshanana , gabbyraze , Ritababe , yungtemy , gtin , iechem , waluga , ikombe , roladiva , orladinho , maleeq , costal , WatchinginHD , drnoel , ladysuperbv, missmossy , hormobolanle , spdazzy , kinggbsky , samyfreshsmooth , rachealfst , azeequeen , wizsolzy , atayis , ikombe alamiendagash ,
Ix ur goodjob that got u diz. We re with u like forever
Tnx 4d mention dear
Just kip it up like captain america grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Story: ''Pure Love Of Lizzy'' By Ngozi Lovelyn O. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
Gbam!! So on point
Azeequeen:
I couldn't believe I got a mention from you,Obimgbo
Thanks all the same

Back to the story,there are many Lizzys out there but my dear,in Jennifer's voice 'if anybody a blackmail you,rejection the blackmail,brokage the phone because when the person a blackmailer you first,he blackmailer you again' So,it is better she faces it once n for all and get everything done.

Gozie is a fool,Amaka is foolish
Re: New Story: ''Pure Love Of Lizzy'' By Ngozi Lovelyn O. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
Thanks so much my dear[quote author=AlamienDagash post=54680613][/quote]
Re: New Story: ''Pure Love Of Lizzy'' By Ngozi Lovelyn O. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
Thanks much dear, really appreciate[quote author=AlamienDagash post=54680613][/quote]

1 Like

Re: New Story: ''Pure Love Of Lizzy'' By Ngozi Lovelyn O. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ya
waluga:
uhmmmmm........okay ooooo..
Re: New Story: ''Pure Love Of Lizzy'' By Ngozi Lovelyn O. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
Amen.. Thanks dear, wish you same[quote author=kajsa08 post=54618145][/quote]
Re: New Story: ''Pure Love Of Lizzy'' By Ngozi Lovelyn O. by AlamienDagash(m): 8:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hadampson:

#Mtchewww, radarada

walahi lyke u know what ix in my mind, dat guy called gozie if am lizzy ehh no nid to say cuz by d time i put scissor fo his di*k.......
Re: New Story: ''Pure Love Of Lizzy'' By Ngozi Lovelyn O. by Nobody: 4:29am On Mar 18, 2017
Episode 6

Lizzy, you are awake. How are you feeling now?" Nenye asked

"I'm good, but I don't think Iam strong enough to attend lectures today"

"Yes, that's what I wanted to tell you. And please don't answer Gozie's call. He is just making an empty threat, believe me he won't leak the video"

Lizzy nodded and thanked Nenye for being there for her.
So later, Nenye left and headed to Amaka's place.

"You again, please I'm not in the mood for another fight today, please get out of my room?"

"Amaka wait! You see, I came in peace today. Please forgive me and hear what I had to say. Please..... Just calm down OK, please"
After a while, Amaka decided to calm down and gave her a listening ear.
"First of all, I am sorry for behaving so stupidly towards you the other day. I am so sorry"

"I have heard you, so what brings you here?"

"Amaka, I know what I'm about to tell you now might upset you, you might look at it from the negative side, but it would be better if you could conduct your own investigation first before drawing your conclusion"

"OK, I am listening"

"Alright, Amaka.....Have you noticed any strange thing around your boyfriend, Gozie?"

"Hey! If you came here to discuss about my boyfriend, you better leave, infact, start going now?"

"No, Amaka, its not what you think. That's why I pleaded for your understanding first. Just listen to all I have to say, you are free to make your own decision after you must have heard me out, please."

As she was still speaking, Amaka's phone rang, and it was Gozie who was calling.

"Hello Baby, how are you?" Gozie asked

"I am good, you?"

"I am good. Where are you now?"

Right in the process of discussing with him, Nenye was gesturing her not to inform him about her presence.
But she neglected her simple request and told Gozie that she is in her room, and that she doesn't know the reason she stormed in on her that early morning.

"And you did what? Please throw that trouble maker out of your house, send her away immediately"

"Alright baby, I will do just that"

When they ended the call, Gozie wasn't satisfied, he dressed up and left for Amaka's hostel because he feared Nenye had somehow found out everything.

"So Nenye, you heard my boyfriend, he said you should leave, please start going, I don't want his problem."

"Amaka, you want to loose a chance of saving an innocent soul. Haven't you ask yourself how he suddenly became rich. Let me tell you, he had a scxtape he did with Lizzy, and he is using it to blackmail her. He is forcing her to sleep with different men. Like yesterday, Lizzy almost died after 3 strong men raped her. And the worst part of it, Gozie never gives her money from the one the customers paid."

"So why are you telling me this?"

"Why I'm telling you this is because you are the only person close to him that can put an end to this wickedness, by finding the tape and destroying it."

"How?"

"Just search for it in his house, search his laptop, you will definitely find it, or you can easily ask it out from his mouth. Lizzy's Life is in danger. Please help her. I am not forcing you to believe me, but just think about it. Just do your investigation first, if you found any atom of truth linking to what I just said, don't hesitate to inform me. I will be waiting for your call. Please, do this for the sake of humanity. I better get going now, because he might probably be on his way here."

"Its not possible, he doesn't normally come here by this time"

"Amaka, trust me, he will definitely be here, because he might suspect I already knew what is happening, and that I came to inform you about it, and if that happens, then know we have already agreed on one thing, to save Lizzy from his shackles, that's what girls do right, to protect one another"

"Alright then, let's watch and see"

Nenye hurriedly left and hid somewhere, praying in her heart for Gozie to come to Amaka's hostel.
Fortunately, 12 minutes later, Gozie arrived and she said: "thank God, atleast Amaka will believe me now"

"Baby, where is she?" Gozie asked gasping.

"Who?" Amaka replied

"The Nenye girl you said that came to your house this morning"

"Is that why you came to my hostel by this time breathing heavily?"

"I rushed to make sure she never give you any trouble"

"But I never told you we are having any misunderstanding"

"OK, forget it, but did she tell you anything, I mean anything strange?"

"No, she came to collect one handout from my neighbour, so my neighbour directed her to my room. She said her department is borrowing the course"

"Oh better" Gozie said and released a sigh of relief, and asked:"You said she did not tell you anything about anybody, expecially Lizzy? "
"And I said no or is there something going on that I am not aware off?"
"Nothing baby, just wanted to confirm something. I should be on my way now?"

"So soon"

"Yes baby, have this 30k and buy yourself anything you need"

"Thanks baby, I love you"

"Love you too, bye"
And he left.

"So Gozie, this is who you are. No wonder you suddenly became rich, and if I ask you, you will tell me you are working....while you are always at home. God forbid, I can never be a part of this your evil business. I can't eat this cursed money. Rather, we will use it to get you arrested by the police. My principle is against hurting my fellow human being." Amaka said to herself.

To be continued.

1 Like

Re: New Story: ''Pure Love Of Lizzy'' By Ngozi Lovelyn O. by Nobody: 4:53am On Mar 18, 2017
Obimgbo:
Hi Guys, with the sweet end of 'Kukere Sisters', written by me, Ngozi Lovelyn O,
I am introducing another interesting story, Pure Love of Lizzy, also authored by Ngozi Lovelyn O.
The story 'Pure Love of Lizzy' steers on the dangers of having a s*x tape with just your lover. No one knows tomorrow, instead of living in fears, don't indulge in it.
Lizzy was believed to be a 'Runs Girl' but nobody understood the gold that was starched in her heart, and that notion alone was used against her by the people she loved so much.

I am dedicating this book to all lovers of good things.

WARNING: No Part of this book should be reproduced, used or distributed in any form without clear permission from the author.
COPYRIGHT: Ngozi Lovelyn O. (2017) xperiawithngozilove@gmail.com

Pure Love of Lizzy: Episode 1

When we set our mind on the positive realm, assuring our being we have found the missing part of us, it creates a shock when we discover we were only living in dark dreams.

"Where could he have gone to?" Lizzy asked dialing Gozie's number
"Hello Baby, where are you? I am standing right at your door now, and its locked." Lizzy asked
"How, I don't understand. You mean you are standing at my door, now?" Gozie replied asking, wired his face for his friend Batho and continued:"You never told me you were coming. I am at my friend's place now, and I won't be leaving anytime soon."

"Baby, come naa, I want to see you. I brought some food items to prepare rice and stew for you" Lizzy said in a warm romantic tone.

"Hey Lizzy, I don't like it when you try to pull control over me like that, I said I'm at my friends place, ah ah...please talk to you later" Angry Gozie said hanging up.

"Hmm, how do I make this guy love me eh, I have tried all I could, yet he is pulling a strong head. Ok oo, make I carry my food stuffs dey waka naa." Lizzy said leaving.

"Oh boy, take am easy na, the babe dey mad for you, go give am wetin dey hungry am" Batho teased, laughing mockingly.

"Guy, I am tired of that babe, I have tried to chase her away, infact I have done virtually everything within my power to sack her from my life, but still she vowed to die on my side......nawao, I tire for her. I need to experience real love abeg and not her's, she thinks I'm still in dark about the series of sugar daddies she keeps. If you see the way she keep her head up, pretending I am the only guy she has, she never knew I know everything. Oh boy, I have to save myself before she infect me with a disease."

"But Gozie, what are you telling me sef, you are still in school Guy! You shouldn't be talking about a serious relationship now, and besides no babe will ever accept to have you as her serious lover because you don't have anything to put on the table yet. Or else you want your heart to be shattered before you finally become a man. Guy, no money, no love, trust me." Batho said.

"Batho, I don't believe that, I can still find a good innocent girl and not Lizzy, please" Gozie said

"Gozie, open your eyes, girls don't love like that. OK, answer this question for me. 'Has Lizzy ever disturb you for money?" Batho asked.
"No, she has never done that" Gozie answered.
"Simple, do you know why? Because she is getting all the material support she needs from her sugar daddies while you provide her with the emotional support. So open your eyes, guy and also benefit from her too."

Batho's words fell on deaf ears. Gozie later broke up with Lizzy and some weeks later, fell in love with Amaka, a newbie in the campus. He loved Amaka but still missed Lizzy. Lizzy was good for s*xual satisfaction but Amaka was good for moral support. As their love progresses, Amaka started bothering him with finances to keep up with fashion and other material things she needs in school.

Gozie was from a third middle class family, he was not buoyant enough to provide for himself and let alone, his girlfriend. In other to keep up his relationship with Amaka, he started designing a plan on how to support himself financially.

When he relayed his plans to Batho, he replied:"Guy, didn't I warned you to live your life to the fullest while you are still in school. Forget this love matter, you should have benefited from Lizzy, all she needed from you was your "f..k, and nothing more. Don't meddle with all this small year one students, even this your Amaka will still dump you when she enters year three.
Did i mentioned third year? Year 3 is even far, year two. Once she enters year 2, just say bye bye to her." Batho said lighting his cigarette

"Yes, Batho, that is why I'm trying to protect her from leaving. But to tell you the plain truth, I still miss Lizzy, that girl is fire. I miss her rock die...."

"Gozie, do you know what? You don't know what you want. Comot here" Batho joked.

"I think I will need both ladies in my life. I'm suggesting returning to Lizzy, but this time will be to make money from her. I heard she is now a big babe, I can partake from the benefits she is getting from those old men she is frolicking with."

"How"? Batho asked

"Once I dragged her to my side again eeh, I will lure her into making a scxtape with me, then the tape will be the weapon I will use in extorting money from her"

"Now, you are talking. So tell me more about it" Batho requested getting so interested

"That's just it" Gozie replied.

"That's just it? Hope you have a backup plan, you know its an offence to blackmail a person?"
"Guy, relax, I have already set out my plans, I know Lizzy, I can control her in this" Gozie assured.

"Hmm, well if you say so.....But, guy, so you bad reach like this....I don begin dey fear you oo" Batho mocked as they laughed out together.

After two weeks, Gozie and Lizzy were already back together, and this time, he professed so much fake love for her, and Lizzy fell for it.

"Baby?" Gozie called

"Yes Love" She replied

"You know I can't live without you. When I left, I realized that you are the best among them all. I can't leave you again, I promise" Gozie said.

Lizzy melted after hearing his love words.
"Come here Baby...." She said as they delved into a deep kiss. Within some minutes, they were both nxkxd and the rest was history.

After the lxve play, Gozie began: "Baby, I will always Cherish the way you lift me high. I have been thinking, why don't we have our own scxtape? Others have their's. I want to have us on tape so that when you are far from me, and I am feeling you, I satisfy myself watching you, baby.

Lizzy accepted immediately without giving it a second thought, but when she informed her room mate who was also her best friend, about it she rejected the idea, opened her eyes on the negative consequences of engaging in such act.

She searched for a way to inform Gozie about declining his idea. She loved him and doesn't want to loose him in the process.
When she finally gathered the idea on how to go about it, Gozie went berserk, pretending he is mad at her. Accusing her of faking her love for him, that she wanted to play revenge on him for having left her before.

"No Baby, don't talk like that, please try to understand me, things might fall out of control tomorrow and we might end up regretting it"
"Fall out of control, how? Just tell me you don't want me again in your life anymore and not giving me this flimsy excuses." Gozie angered.
Lizzy was left in a very serious tight corner, whether to do what her friend says or what her boyfriend desired.

To be continued...
Re: New Story: ''Pure Love Of Lizzy'' By Ngozi Lovelyn O. by Azeequeen(f): 9:18am On Mar 18, 2017
Obimgbo:
Gbam!! So on point
It is getting hotter

Actually,Gozie is helping Lizzy because even if the tape comes out n Lizzy tells her story with hot tears,you know those Tiwa n Tonto style,she'll surely gain sympathy n that fool will be one to be humiliated in the end. Ode oshi
Re: New Story: ''Pure Love Of Lizzy'' By Ngozi Lovelyn O. by damis28crown(f): 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
You guys have been so great that I can never ignore to appreciate you all for your solid encouragement and support you showered on me during the posting of my previous story, 'Kukere Sisters'.

hadampson , kajsa08 , ragner , waluga , xaviercasmir , dasilver20 , yeeshanana , gabbyraze , Ritababe , yungtemy , gtin , iechem , waluga , ikombe , roladiva , orladinho , maleeq , costal , WatchinginHD , drnoel , ladysuperbv, missmossy , hormobolanle , spdazzy , kinggbsky , samyfreshsmooth , rachealfst , azeequeen , wizsolzy , atayis , ikombe , olatex25 , odochime , harameede99 , comelyjummy , wizsolzy , nanadeeva01 , johnsown1 , wizsolzy , alamiendagash , olajhidey22 , missperfect28 , citas ,
michelle55 , adesina12 , goldenprinz , do4luv14 , eniqurl , purityval , kajsa08 , olatunjikazeem , comelyjummy , cerowo , wizsolzy ,
tuhndhay , toshiba49ja , paulaspearz , chizzymaris ,
empress101 , engrseries , queenitee , blissfuljeff ,
paulaspearz , rachealfst ,
bukkiminat , boffinjay , iamlynn , thevenine , ellegacy , nikz , damis28crown , asodane , ehskay , missperfect28 , thevenine , mannan123 , swiz123 , lawngmahan , bossy512 , johnsonibx , trendymiss , mofy1 , abefe99 , valilo20 , supernet4 , cherrybrown , abefe99 , bossy512 , temmiearamide , aprilwise ,
funmilayojummy , sarah20a , lbmujuni3 , lechris
u r hihly welcome dear thanks fr d mention i luv ur stry lky kilode kep up d gud work dear
Re: New Story: ''Pure Love Of Lizzy'' By Ngozi Lovelyn O. by Goldenprinz(m): 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
Mo gba fun Oga.....u too much
Re: New Story: ''Pure Love Of Lizzy'' By Ngozi Lovelyn O. by YungTemy(m): 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
Dope. Been following since day 1
Re: New Story: ''Pure Love Of Lizzy'' By Ngozi Lovelyn O. by Johnsown1(m): 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
Observing from 3D camera
Re: New Story: ''Pure Love Of Lizzy'' By Ngozi Lovelyn O. by waluga(m): 8:40am On Mar 20, 2017
[quote author=AlamienDagash post=54680613][/quote]
present ma.....we dey here

ride on...
Re: New Story: ''Pure Love Of Lizzy'' By Ngozi Lovelyn O. by waluga(m): 11:16am On Mar 20, 2017
kpeke there....feeling this
#missionRescueLizzy on point

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Legacy(series 2) / Alice Munro Wins The 2013 Nobel Prize For Literature / SEPARATED By Tope Omotosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.