Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Kenneth Copeland’s Daily Devotional March 15, 2017 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenneth Copeland’s Daily Devotional March 15, 2017 (540 Views)

American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel / Kenneth Copeland’s Daily Devotional For Dec. 2, 2017 : Topic - Free Your Faith / Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kenneth Copeland’s Daily Devotional March 15, 2017 by Olyb(m): 6:23am On Mar 15, 2017
Kenneth Copeland’s daily devotional March 15, 2017 - The Heart of the Matter

For the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart. - 1 Samuel 16:7

Too often we ask God to fix the problems around us when what He really wants to do is solve the problem within us. I did that myself for years where my weight was concerned. I prayed and prayed for God to help me lose weight. Yet I experienced repeated failure. I lost literally hundreds of pounds, only to gain them right back again.

Finally one day, I made a firm decision. I told God, "I am not going one step further until I find out what to do about this!" Then I went on a fast, shut myself away from everyone, and determined to hear from God.

During that fast the Lord revealed the real source of my problem. He showed me that I wanted to lose weight, but I didn't want to permanently change my eating habits. I was like an alcoholic who wants to be able to drink constantly and not be affected by it. I wanted to eat nine times a day and still weigh 166 pounds!

Suddenly I realized God wasn't content simply to rid me of the extra pounds on the outside of me. He wanted to rid me of the sin of gluttony on the inside of me. So I repented of that sin right then and there. (It was then that I realized just how hard it is for a man who drinks to face the fact that he's an alcoholic. It hurts to admit something like that.) Then, instead of asking God for deliverance from my weight problem, I asked Him for deliverance from my food problem.

Sure enough, He did it.

If your prayers don't seem to be changing the problems around you, maybe it's time to take a look inside. Maybe it's time to ask God to go to work on the heart of the matter.

Scripture Reading: Psalm 139:1-10, 23-24

More devotionals at: http://devotionalpoint..com.ng/

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland’s Daily Devotional March 15, 2017 by oaroloye(m): 6:34am On Mar 17, 2017
SHALOM!

Back in the day, KENNETH COPELAND was my second favorite Preacher, whom I relied on for Spiritual Edification.

It took me five years to escape from the bondage of ORGANIZED CHRISTIANITY.

Just because someone knows The Gospel more than you do, that does not mean that they become your Master or Owner.

It took DECADES, but Kenneth Copeland has finally exposed himself as ROMAN CATHOLIC UNDERCOVER SPY this whole time.

Whereas, when I first became a Full Gospel Pentecostal Christian, and learned everything I knew about FAITH from KENNETH E. HAGIN, and everything I knew about THE LOVE OF GOD from KENNETH COPELAND, when I actually APPLIED what they taught, I attained a Spiritual Level whereby I received my Enlightenment DIRECTLY FROM GOD, and no longer needed MEN for anything.

I began to see that something was terribly wrong with the entire Organized Christianity System, whereby THIS COULD NOT POSSIBLY BE JESUS MANIFESTING TO THESE PEOPLE!

Oral Roberts once prayed:

"How can I know Jesus?"

He was answered:

"READ MATTHEW, MARK, LUKE, JOHN,
and The Book of ACTS-
THREE TIMES IN THIRTY DAYS!"

He did it on his knees.

At the end of the thirty days,
he testified that he now knew Jesus
"better than he knew any man
on the Face of The Earth!"

-Kenneth Copeland.

World-famous Evangelist, Oral Roberts once prayed:

"How can I know Jesus?"

He was answered:

"READ MATTHEW, MARK, LUKE, JOHN, AND THE BOOK OF ACTS-
THREE TIMES IN THIRTY DAYS!"

KENNETH COPELAND said that did it on his knees.

That at the end of the thirty days,
he testified that he now
"knew Jesus better than he knew any man
on the Face of The Earth!"

YAHSHUA SAID:

. MATTHEW 9:16-17.

16. "No man putteth
a piece of new cloth
unto an old garment,
for that which is put in to fill it up
taketh from the garment,
and the rent is made worse.
17. "Neither do men
put new wine
into old bottles:
else the bottles break,
and the wine runneth out,
and the bottles perish:
but they put new wine
into new bottles,
and both are preserved."

WHEN YOU OVERLOAD YOUR SPIRIT WITH THE WORD OF GOD, YOUR SOUL WILL EXPAND, AND BURST THE ARBITRARY BOUNDARIES YOU HAVE BEEN DECEIVED INTO ACCEPTING YOUR WHOLE LIFE!

Two-or three-verse "DEVOTIONALS" don't do anything but keep you IN BONDAGE TO A MASTER YOUR WHOLE LIFE.

You for NOT need ANYONE'S PERMISSION to READ THE BIBLE FOR YOURSELF.

THAT is MYSTERY BABYLON ROMAN CATHOLIC Doctrine!

When I followed KENNETH COPELAND, he taught us a Doctrine he called "THE QUALITY DECISION."

The Quality Decision is one from which there is NO GOING BACK.

In hindsight, it is DISGRACEFUL and DISGUSTING that an ADULT should have to be TAUGHT to MEAN WHAT THEY SAY.

Whereas, it is a FACT that MANY people NEVER learn this their whole life, such that JUNIOR CHRISTIANS have to be TAUGHT that THIS is how they LIVE THEIR LIVES from here on in.

. [u]MATTHEW 5:33-37[/u]

33. "Again, ye have heard
that it hath been said by them of Old Time,

'THOU SHALT NOT FORSWEAR THYSELF,
BUT SHALT PERFORM UNTO THE LORD
THINE OATHS.'

34. "But I say unto you,

'SWEAR NOT AT ALL;'

neither by Heaven;
for it is God's Throne:
35. "Nor bythe Earth;
for it is his footstool:
neither by Jerusalem;
for it is the City of the Great King.
36. "Neither shalt thou swear by thy head,
because thou canst not
make one hair white or black.
37. "But let your communication be,

'YEA, YEA;
NAY, NAY:'

for whatsoever is more than these
cometh of evil."

THIS IS WHAT CHRISTIANS NEED TO KNOW THAT THE LORD SAID, AND THAT WE ARE BOUND BY IRREVERSIBLE COMMITTMENT TO LIVE BY.

NOT saying THE SAME THING in DIFFERENT WORDS, and then PRETENDING that it is a "SPECIAL REVELATION FROM GOD!"

Every time people of Kenneth Copeland's ilk goes before the public, they HAVE TO have SOME sort of NEW MATERIAL.

That is how they MAKE THEIR MONEY off of the GULLIBLE- who do not realize that they are being ALTERED from IROKO trees to BONSAI. They THINK that they are being LOOKED-AFTER- and they ARE: but NOT as EQUAL BRETHREN, but as SUBORDINATE CATTLE. Unable to Enlighten THEMSELVES directly from God, but rather DEPENDENT ON SOME MAN to tell them "THE TRUTH!"

That is truly disgusting- abomination.

But the HYPOCRITES highly PRAISE it.

What Kenneth Copeland taught us about "THE QUALITY DECISION," about 33 years ago (I never met him in person, but went to great lengths to obtain his taped "Messages,"wink was that:

"GOD TOOK LOTS OF WEIGHT OFF OF ME WITH THAT!" (Weight loss is an ongoing obsession with Americans, so this got their attention.) "THE LORD SAID TO ME:" (He claimed to have TWO-WAY-DIALOGUES with JESUS, The presumed CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH, currently SEATED at GOD S RIGHT HAND in his Throne in Heaven- whereby we were obliged to BELIEVE AND OBEY his EVERY WORD. We were that gullible.)

"SET YOUR SPIRIT ACCORDING TO THESE COMMANDMENTS I AM GIVING YOU!"

"All right, Lord."

"YOU WILL NEVER (SOME HEINOUS SINS MENTIONED- I FORGET WHICH) TILL JESUS RETURNS!"

"Zero: no deflection," (Kenneth Copeland said his reaction was.

Then "The Lord" said:

"YOU WILL NEVER COMMIT ADULTERY TILL JESUS RETURNS!"

"Zero: No Deflection," (Kenneth Copeland said- adding that he Laughed-Out-Loud- what- 20 years before the INTERNET?)

That was ridiculous to him, he said, given what he already had at home!

But "The Lord" then said:

"YOU WILL NEVER EAT WHITE BREAD, NOR ANY WHITE FLOUR PRODUCTS, EVER- FRIM NOW, TILL JESUS RETURNS!"

He was IMMEDIATELY DEPRESSED!

"Aw, GOD," he said he began to think, "THAT'S NOT FAIR-!"

He said, his CARNAL MIND began to say THAT, but then his SPIRITUAL MIND rose up, and OVERRODE that UNBELIEF, saying:

"NO, NO- BLESS GOD!!! I REFUSE TO FALL INTO UNBELIEF, AND IGNORE THE MANY FRUITS AND VEGETABLES THE LORD HAS PROVIDED FOR ME TO EAT INSTEAD OF WHITE BREAD AND WHITE FLOUR PRODUCTS!"

So that was how he came to lose the weight.

The story that you relate is not really different.

It should come as no surprise that he broke it up into pieces, to stretch out its market value.

(1) (Reply)

Deeperlife Pastor Found 706 Carat Diamond In Sierra Leone And Gave It To Govt. / Easter Retreat: Apostolic Faith Church To Provide Free Feeding, Accommodation / Going To Church to Guarantee Salvation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.